0035535.jpg (18.64 KiB, 190x190) google saucenao
anime for neets No.10716

What animes do neets watch these days?
What is the appeal of them?

No.10717

Yuru Camp: yes, they are in school, but camping is a traditional NEET pastime. if you learn to camp and fish, work is no longer necessary for you to live. when this first aired in a few years ago, it was credited with getting NEETs all over the world out of the house and into a tent

The Way of the Househusband: VERY proNEET media. The animation itself is a bit cheap, but I love how they make being a NEET look so badass by making him also a former Yakuza. "kept men"/"househusbands" are basically the ultimate form of NEET

Isekai Ojisan: on the surface it's about a man who returns from an magical otherworld to live with his nephew, but it's really an allegory for a NEET who loves playing games on old consoles and is kicked out by his parents in his mid-30s so he is forced to rely on his extended family

The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated: while she is forced to work, she is vocally antiwork and proNEET, though I wouldn't say this is really about NEETdom per se

Don't Hurt Me My Healer: also not particularly NEET-oriented. I personally like kusogaki waifus, which definitely contributes to why I enjoy the previous recommendation. I wish I wasn't like this. imagine being attracted to spoiled brats. I might as well be attracted to 3D women... 😔

No.10720

fuck you people are retarded

No.10721

All anime is for neets.
The appeal is to escape reality, to truly immerse yourself in a 2D world with friends, family, and why yes even romantic events.

>>10720
And your insecure ego is inflated.

No.10728

>>10721
>Main character is optimistic and has friends
Immersion ruined

No.10729

old hentai. Can't imagine myself watching ordinary TV anime

No.10730

>>10728
Damn bro, that sucks you're depressed. Is it because you're a part-time NEET and you have to work?

No.10735

>>10730
Don't project. I feel the same way as him.

No.10740

>>10735
Not projecting. I am optimistic and have friends. It necessarily follows that anyone who lacks those traits will not be happy.

No.10741

>>10730
>part-time NEET
Freeter.

No.10743

i recently gave lucky star a chance because kid me hated it
kid me was a fucking retard, lucky star is good

No.10745

>>10730
I just never had any friends

No.10749

>>10743
lol, its the other way around
best part about lucky star is their theme song remixed by Redalice

No.10750

>>10730
rofl everytime i see this i remember another avatarfag with this picture

obviously, he left chans long time ago. ehh

No.10751

>>10750
There is definitely more than 1 person out there who likes Transmetropolitan

No.10780

>>10717
Pass on the others, but thanks for that bit about Isekai Ojisan. I wouldn’t have watched it otherwise, but I’m really enjoying it,
>>10751
It tops the list of things /co/ would recommend like Sandman.