Satou cigs.jpg (62.05 KiB, 604x604) google saucenao
How come my cognition, Dopamine reward system and stimulation was much stronger during teenage-hood? No.10767

Honestly what the fuck.
During teenage hood I was able too;

- Play Vidya on PS3 / PS4 3 hours a day ( On school days) And 10 hours on the weekends
non stop. No breaks. WOULD NEVER GET BORED!
- Drink 2 Monster Original Energy drink which would amplify the stimulation by 15 x
- Read 4 - 6 Manga Volumes a day (Mainly Naruto and One piece)
- Wake up every morning feeling refreshed as fuck. Full of energy.
- Bit of social anxiety but wasn't that serious only later it became serious well sorta idk.
- Would binge on entire 12 episodes of an Anime on Crunchy roll while snacking on chips and coke for the entire one night

And now everything is the complete opposite....

No.10768

adults do drugs precisely to emulate that teenage mindset. and unlike when we were teenagers, there is no awkward puberty or hormones or really any downside except the cost of the drugs

some exercise couldn't hurt either

No.10771

>there is no awkward puberty or hormones or really any downside except the cost of the drugs
Delusion. Give you 5 years before you change your mind on this statement.

No.10772

Personally only my cognition has been lowered
I can't handle conversations anymore

No.10774

You see a lot of depressing soykaf over the years as you get older so you get either numb and cynical to a certain point or neurotic. And yes, the depressing soykaf fucks up your brain chemistry. People are not meant to live the way humanity does nowadays... but here we are. Being a reclusive neet might just be another strategy to survive in a fucked up society that is as toxic as cyanide to a healthy mind. At least for some. Us.

No.10783

>>10767
Maybe you're suffering from Anhedonia. It's not that uncommon when you're a hiki or a NEET.

No.10809

>>10771
Son, I've been getting high af (and functioning) for almost 20 years. I started drinking booze and smoking weed at 16 and I will turn 36 next year. I have tried damn near everything. These days though, I use a drug rotation strategy with amphetamine, DXM, weed, and beer, which are all legal drugs for me anyway. I really have no desire to do opiates or psychedelics.

I will concede that the weakest among us are incapable of maintaining long-term drug use. Those losers should stick to religion tbh

No.10879

>>10774
>Being a reclusive neet might just be another strategy to survive in a fucked up society that is as toxic as cyanide to a healthy mind.
>At least for some.
>Us.
I know this is a typo, but that reads like poetry.

No.10883

because you fried your brain retard

No.10884
No.10894

>>10884
This post had potential, but the writer went into full cope mode to say video games are acceptable in dopamine detox "if it's an active game". Pure cope to refuse to do a real detox. The writer most likely knows they're lying to themselves there.

No.11009

>>10809
>chemical stimulation is the only way for me to keep being a barely functional human being, but of course everybody else is just a loser and I'm better than them
you're a slave. Literally a slave.

No.11014

>>10809
>among us
ha,
also christ that's an unhealthy life,

No.11017

>>10884
dopamine detox is a myth