shadghgg.jpg (100.36 KiB, 1366x768) google saucenao
No.11172

It’s not fun to live

No.11173

Nobody ever replies to my posts, so I agree.

No.11175

>>11173
Sad :(

No.11180

I want to live inside my computer

No.11191

>>11172
>>11180
BASED!!!

No.11321

Suicide will be sweet peaceful release.

No.11322

Ain't that the truth! It's far better to have never been born.

No.11393

pic related
https://www.therighttonolongerexist.com/

No.11436

It's even less fun to work

No.11444

>>11436
Based. Kodokushi over Karoshi any day!

No.11490

I know this is a reddit-style cringe proposal but i think we should appropriate the anti-life pejorative term flung against us by cuckservatives and use it like the anti-work movement and use anti-life to promote rational arguments for suicide, antinatalism and the benefits of non-existence.
I personally also promote the values of sodomy, abortion, euthanasia and self-deletus.

No.11492

>>11490
I believe that many problems in the actual society exist because euthanasia is forbidden. Who really want to die, but don't have the courage to kill yourself, try to reach something that I will give the name "Point of no return". This is when Hikineets, drug users and so many are created, deteriorating themselves until a moment when just suicide is the real solution, like a boiling frog. Other things like school shooting and mass murders maybe come from the same source, "if I do xxxx will be impossible to live a normal life again".

No.11506

>>11492
I agree with you, I would even go to the point of saying that suicide is also forbidden and those who have the immense courage to take action and the risks necessary to end it all but fuck up on their way to nirvana are treated with paternalistic condescension as if they were criminals. (in some of the most backward and ethically bankrupt states suicide is still criminalized). The notion that suicide can never be rational is the most irrational idea i have ever come across. This is why I view optimists as stupid people. Optimism only leads to disappointment once the effect of the bluepill wears off, Pessimism leads to pragmatism, hence i ted to scoff at people who tell me to think positively, I don't want to waste precious cognition on cloud-cuckoolander fantasies, I would rather work on solving the problem at hand.

Also nice dakimakuras, bro. I hope they bring you a bright flicker of light during your darkest hour.