A-Color-Story-Fall-Vibes-6(…).jpg (1.53 MiB, 1869x2800) google saucenao
ITT comfy autumn vibes No.14292

It's the best time of year! Perfect not too hot not too cold weather, practically no bugs, the best holidays, the best food, trippy colors everywhere, I love it! Autumn makes the rest of the year worth putting up with. I'm counting Xmas as a fall holiday btw because it's only 4 days away from technical autumn. The weather doesn't start getting really unpleasant til January imo, at least where I'm at.

Also how will you celebrate the final "falling back" of clocks in America? This is the last year we will have daylight savings time. They're gonna "spring ahead" next spring, and we'll never have to worry about changing the clocks again after that! Though it was always pretty cool getting that bonus hour of sleep in fall.

No.14293

Herbst

Die Blätter fallen, fallen wie von weit,
als welkten in den Himmeln ferne Gärten;
sie fallen mit verneinender Gebärde.

Und in den Nächten fällt die schwere Erde
aus allen Sternen in die Einsamkeit.

Wir alle fallen. Diese Hand da fällt.
Und sieh dir andre an: es ist in allen.

Und doch ist Einer, welcher dieses Fallen
unendlich sanft in seinen Händen hält.

- Rilke

No.14294

>>14293
The leaves fall, as from afar,
as if withered in heaven's remote gardens;
it is with reluctance that they fall.

And during the nights weighty earth falls
from all the stars into solitude.

All of us fall. This hand falls here.
And look at others: All of them fall.

But there is One, Who holds what falls
with infinite tenderness in His hands.

No.14296

https://youtu.be/IxedYz-l_YQ

No.14299

Anon is lurking for the first little birdies to find the feeding spot. Right now anon is sitting in a camping moonchair, watching a bird feeder from the other side of the room. waiting... patiently... focused.

No.14300

>>14299
Bird is the word.

No.14301

>>14300
Based.
Also "vi🅱️es" is a normie-tier cringelord term

No.14302

>>14299
Veggie soup! ^__^

No.14304

>>14301
I was using it back in the early 2000s. I don't like how normies stole our word either. I'm taking it back!

No.14306
manson.jpg (274.03 KiB, 900x1050) google saucenao

>>14304
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWW2SzoAXMo
I don't know about you but I'm taking this Beatles masterpiece back from that degenerate nigger who ruined it for almost everyone.
>>14302
I could use a hot mug of tomato-laden goodness right now!

No.14307

>>14301
Is that your anal sex toy, homo-san?

No.14308

>>14299
You have a bird feeder inside a room? I don't think you will see many flappy frens then, fren.

No.14309

>>14307
No, it's my degenerate mother's.

No.14312

>>14308
It's on the outside, don't worry.

No.14314

Where my basic bitches at?

No.14319

>>14309
>degenerate mommy

No.14331

>>14319
Much worse than that anon, much worse than that!
>Entering my room naked and thrusting open the curtains in the morning.
>Bursting out the shower naked and screaming "Tadaaaa!"
>Taking a massive crap while leaving the door open.
>"Forgetting" her glasses in the bathroom while you were in there and insisting she run in and get them she would often neglect to close the door properly and if you were really lucky she would choose to forget more than one item.
>Plastering all the holes in my bedroom wall in a bad mood. Seems normal you say? Well, she did it in her underwear and a slither of labia was hanging out in plain sight.
and people wonder why we haven't spoken in years and why I want a replacement...

No.14332

>>14331
Really? Bro, she's into you. Hit that shit. If there's one thing I learned from hentai, it's that if your mom is prancing around in her underwear or naked in front of you, she is trying to get you to fuck her.

Fuck. As someone with a powerful mommy kink, you got no idea how lucky you are...

No.14335

>>14332
Just one flaw in your reasoning, anon, she is not my gf, she is the cow responsible for 50% of my source code...

I know in some places this is legit but everywhere else it's an even lower level of degeneracy to fall too.

My mommy kink only exists because my real one failed me.

My father was also a massive cunt, which led to my demonization of paternity.

You can have her if you want, but I warn you, she's hit the wall and annoying as hell, and she wouldn't give you milky even if she could still lactate. Her feminist rhetoric drove me insane!

If you know where to find a replacement about 20-30 years old who can act like a real mother and not some circus freak that doesn't know how to use contraception properly I would be more than happy.

No.14337

I think we need a term to distinguish between the mommies we choose and who love us for who we are, as fat tendie-slayig autismos, from the bitches forced upon us by nature the very moment they shat us out of their cunts who "love" us for who we are not but who they want us to be, starved wagecuck normalfags.

Here are my propositions:

Mommy gf:
>mommy
>mom
>elected mommy
>waifu mommy
>animekokoro mommy
>お母ちゃん
Mother:
>mother
>bitch mother
>biomother
>cuntshitter
>she who must not be preggo
>гребаная мать

No.14383

>>14337
I think the mommy/mother dichotomy is sufficient. The real confusion comes from "mom" which can be both sexually and maternally

No.14387

>>14383
Yeah, I only use mommy in regards to a woman who wants to adopt me so I can be fully dependent on her and feed me tendies any time I want. She also will watch anime with me and buy me toys and vidya.

I use mother in regards to the biological progenitor that cant use contraceptives/get an abortion let alone raise a child.

I almost never say mom in the third person.

I personally don't think maternity has anything to do with biology. Marriage is gay, but adoption is a-OK!

No.14470

>>14387
I wonder what anon's mom's face will melt into if he'd stand on his parent's front porch with a suitcase and ask her if I could move back in. most likely anon would just sleep in his old room, that's now a home office./guest whatever could have hit it worse.

No.14471

>>14470
No, just kidding. They know better! ^__^

No.14472

>>14332
Chris-chan did nothing wrong

No.14508

>>14306
manson was cool.

No.14509

Autumn is soup season! What do you guys put in yours? Mine is:
>White onions
>Carrots
>Sweet potatoes
>Chicken
>Mustard greens
>Jalapenos
>Baby Bella mushrooms
>Garlic
And you gotta have an English muffin to go along with it.

No.14510

>>14509
Tomato Soup = Best Soup

No.14529

>>14510
Yes! i always forget about it for some reason, but Im def making tomato soup and grilled cheese after I go to the store next week. So versatile: https://parade.com/843502/deannasamaan/grilled-cheese-tomato-soup-21-classic-comfort-recipes/

its way healthier than youd expect for something that tastes so good too: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/tomato-soup-benefits

No.14537

>>14509
had some matzo ball soup tonight, gonna have another bowl after a few drinks. used to go to a nice little restaurant with my mom and we always ordered this. place closed a long time ago tho. :(

No.14546

>>14537

No.14705

Fall is spider season! Don't forget to kill some bugs and feed them to any 8-legged squatters in your house!

No.14707

Moar veggie soup!

No.14708

>>14707
Lmao that looks like a blended up subway sandwich

No.14709

>>14707
looks like the insides of someone's stomach.

No.14710

>>14709
Don't hate. The pics of soups you see in ads are usually doctored by professional "good stylists" to look that way: https://www.mashed.com/106710/sneaky-reasons-fast-food-always-looks-better-commercials/

Soups, stews, and curries usually look gross when you take a pic, but are delicious when you eat them

No.14711

>>14705
Whose spider is this?

No.14712
nother.png (1.43 MiB, 1261x1479) google saucenao

>>14711
Not Haachama

No.15221

yeah it's comfy season