2a0af59eef3c9c1bac9ca1689e(…).jpg (630.61 KiB, 1849x1836) google saucenao
No.1700

You're not autistic. You're don't have chronic fatigue. You're just lazy. Real talk. There is no shame in being truthful. I can tell you many people claiming to be autistic on the internet are just lazy retards doing nothing but coping for their own personal failures by putting all the blame on some mental ailment.

No.1701

based. I used to think I had chronic fatigue when I was a dumb teen. sometimes i wonder if im aspie or something but then I remember the irl interactions i had with literal high functioning autists and realize i'm being dramatic www they really have no clue.
oh and you forgot to mention adhd

No.1703

I dislike labels of mental health disorders despite having collected a handful and honestly I do not get the point of your post as everything is fucked for me I try but clearly I must be retarded as I cnanot concentreate enough to read etc

No.1704

Fuck! Gaslighted again. I bet you think you're being really profound, OP. A lot of people are actually mental, and when you put two of them together to produce a child... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Peckham_Experiment#Closure

But hey, you're not being entirely honest yourself either - talking down to NEETs helps a lot of people to feel just a bit less pathetic than they really are.

No.1706

>>1701
I know how you feel 100%
>>1704
I used to be like that. I guess I'm just tired of seeing people on imageboards talking about how autistic they are and whatnot as if that was the sole reason for their failures in life.

No.1707
JiMI9EM.jpg (488.24 KiB, 1000x1400) google saucenao

I'm assuming you're trying to help and if I'm right then that's very kind of you but you need to remember who you're talking to here. If it was as easy for neets to just pull themselves up by their bootstraps at any moment then they probably would have done so already at some point sooner in their lives. It might be easy for you to say that it worked for you, for you to prove where your efforts got you, and to say that if it worked for you then it can work for others, but you're just not putting in as much thought into this as you should if actually helping anybody is truly your goal. "Just do it" is forgetting that life is complicated and has a lot of problems for people sometimes which needs a lot of solutions.
Another thing I feel is important for anybody wanting to give advice is that there is a line between helping and just venting frustrations or pretending to know someone better than they know themselves. Crossing that line requires giving constructive advice and solid solutions. If you're not going to give that, for whatever reason you may have, then you're really just stroking your own ego. Regardless of whether it's your intention it's still the outcome.
I would like to hope your heart is in the right place but you're not giving me that impression by placing blame on anons for not meeting your or society's standards. Life is complicated and harder for certain people than others. Neets tend to have very unfortunate lives with many obstacles for them to overcome before they can get wherever they want to be. Many people's lives are very different. If you want to truly help anyone over the internet then you can sit down and chat with them individually through their problems but insults help nobody but yourself and if that's your goal then you should probably leave this board and go somewhere else where you can insult people much more frequently.

No.1708

>>1706
A lot of people on imageboards are not playing with a full deck of cards. It's natural to be optimistic and point out the individuals who weren't held back by that because of their luck or sheer will, but overprovisioned people still underperform all the time e.g. former child prodigies. Very few people live up to their potential, and even that sperg working in Silicon Valley can barely pull it together enough to have a normal relationship.

No.1709

I live in Texas and have been without power since Monday. This is fucking misery.

No.1710

>>1700
Wow you're such a redpilled guy, anon. Your friends must love listening to you when you go all sam-hyde-wannabe on them. Hate to break it to you anon but you're not as cool as you think you are on the internet and there's only few exceptional neets who aren't aware of their situation. We know we are just being lazy. But to overcome it is very challenging in and of itself. I've been living like this for 6 years, I know I'm just being lazy. I've lost count of how many times I have tried to fix it. You can't just say "you're being lazy go outside start lifting lol" and expect us to get motivated and fix ourselves. I hope you're just an underaged kid who doesn't know shit otherwise I'll feel really bad for you.

No.1711

>>1708
A lot of people lie about or exaggerate their life situation on imageboards for pity points. I used do such things and have seen it done many times. You cannot take everything they say online as the full truth. People seem to love wallowing in self-pity.
>>1707
I was a neet for 6 years after graduating from High school. I was lazy fucking idiot. "Just do it" was literally what I did. Although it was also the pressure from my unsustainable lifestyle that pushed me away from neetdom. After leaving neetdom I realize that I'm not that mentally ill as I've previously thought. I'm actually quite mediocre but still somewhat normal. It was because of years of self-abuse and self-hate that made me think I'm mentally ill when in reality I'm really not.
>>1710
I'm not trying to be cool. I've been browsing imageboards since 2012 and I've interacted with many neets because I was a neet as well. Many of them all liked to fully blame "autism" or "chornic fatigue" or some other mental ailment for their failures. I used to see it from their point of view and agreed with them. I've seen now another point of view and have realized that they many if not all are just obscenely lazy as was I during that time.

No.1712

ok how do i stop being lazy then

No.1713

>>1711
Wallowing in the self-pity does not automatically make you a liar; it makes you repetitive when it comes to failure. You used to see it from their point of view because it was advantageous for you to do so. Now that you are no longer a NEET, you have forgotten what it is to be one. NEETdom is not for everyone. I've talked to very different NEETs over the years, and you don't want to ever talk to those too forthcoming with their story. You conveniently omit that many are abused and hated for years by others for not being conformist enough. Some NEETs suffer burnout upon realization that they have been poorly used as societal pawns. I would not be surprised if NEETs are more sensitive to suffering.
>>1712
To be able to change, you have to not only want to but also believe that meaningful change is possible for you. So that means undoing learned helplessness. Except the effort to maintain a barely normal quality of life is not worth it to many. It doesn't matter where you start out in life, only where you end up.

No.1714

>>1713
The NEET lifestyle is a luxury. If your parents are sympathetic enough that they don't kick you out for being a NEET then you need to reevaluate your "depression". Your family very likely still loves you and want to see you succeed. I've met fucking homeless people who are still optimistic about their lives compared to these "I'm depressed living with my middle class family in the suburbs" NEETs. It's fucking hilarious when you realize how easy most NEETs have it in life especially if they are on government welfare and still live with their parents. I've seen NEETs write up about how to fake a mental illness in order to get Government welfare. These people aren't lazy when it comes to lying in order to get what they want.

It's hilarious when you see the "undepressed" side of NEETs. They appear to be like clever rats in their thinking. Like how can I trick the government welfare? How can I guilt-trip my parents? etc.

>>1712
Start out by helping around the house. Help your parents out with the chores. Get a hobby like gardening, bicycling, and whatnot. Then try to get a job. That's basically what I did.

No.1715

>>1714
There's nothing wrong with tricking the goverment.

No.1716

>>1715
It means that you are an untrustworthy liar and whatever sob story that you've made up about your life should not be taken seriously.

No.1717

>>1716
yeah but fuck the goverment

No.1718

>>1716
>>1717
guilt tripping your parents is bad though

No.1750

I wish you were right OP I do not even blame you for thinking everyone is larping online the whole zoomer tendy mental health culture is gay as fuck but some of us are indeed mentally ill in severe ways.

No.1758

>>1718
As if most parents don't guilt-trip their kids first. People have children for very selfish reasons, and they never reevaluate that.

No.1760

>>1758
That's true. It depends on the relationship someone has with their parents. Mine let me live here rent free without much pressure and I'm grateful for that.

No.1806

nah, if you end up on an obscure as fuck website like this, you probably do have actual problems desu

No.1810

>>1806
It shows up in the search engine. In fact I have found this place multiple times by accident.

No.1811

>>1810
What search terms and what search engine?

No.1813

>>1714
Don't judge us, many NEETs have had very rough lives that were filled with constant rejection and abuse from others for being different. I would say a lot of us suffer from untreated PTSD due to being mistreated so much by society.

No.1814

Oh shit nigger, am i supposed to give a fuck if I'm lazy? You really think an anon posting on imageboards for over a decade cares what you or any other failed normalfag says? You seem to be laboring under the mistaken impression that NEETs are need or want you as a savior to bring them back to the normalfag lifestyle. I can assure you, anyone who has been a NEET for long enough neither wants to be part of that nor has been part of it in the first place. While I will work and have done so before, it is only out of pure practical necessity. When I can afford to NEET, I do it without any regret, and I don't really care how I was able to do it. I don't feel obligated to act in the interests or ideals of other people, and whether that's right or wrong it isn't going to change. You know you're not the first right? You know we've read the same tired spiel hundreds, maybe thousands of times right? Did you think you were special because you watched some whitepill video by neo-/pol/? The first time you get insulted as a NEET, it's a tragedy. The millionth time, it's just a statistic. I suggest you stop wasting your own time trying to move an unwilling and uncaring group.

No.1855

>>1810
This. Just found this place from looking up what happened to wiz ham and I think I found out about wizchan from 4chan and 4chan from Reddit and Reddit from etc. it’s not special, I’m just a compulsive internet user.

No.1856

Lazy is not an inaccurate way to describe it though there really isn't anything to do. I have worked before and it really isn't something worth overcoming your laziness for. I'll probably kill myself or get kicked out of the house but I'll prefer that to pushing the rock up the hill. Maybe there is a short circuit in my brain that fuck up my value system. Yes I am lazy but why should I not be?

No.1867

>>1813
I often come to find myself feeling as if this is the case. I had a lot of traumatic experiences that continously happened in a row for a few years before I completely shut myself in and have never quite broken free of that. I completely lost trust and faith in every single person I have ever known. Being pratically in permanent isolation ever since.

No.1871

>>1701
omg im such a schizoid personality disorder xdddd
sometimes i wonder if everyone's a woman

No.1872

>>1707
if you spent half the time you do feeling sorry about yourself on something just a tad-bit productive you'd find yourself in the sun, young NEET of descension

No.1873

>>1713
it really does sound you're a NEET from having the mental illness I just invented call perpetual looping self pity disorder also called PLSP why not. Weapons are your answer. Either stab yourself or someone else. If you truly cannot fathom the point here, you might also have permanent cuck disorder.
>undoing learned helplessness
>but then momy no bring tender and neetbux bringer wont feel bad enuf for give buckcheck =(
You really are the scourn ruining it for the ones that have actual problems, because they put us in your shoes and shirts as we walk in to get help. Sincere fuck yous. I'm overcoming this, no thanks to pathetic leeches (honestly at least leeches could be used medicinally so I felt like calling you something worse.)
Honestly your leeching is even passed on to your posts here, it must be your identity. I can see how it'd be so hard to let go :D
>>1714
>your bla bla i believe crap like this loves you and stuff and they want to see you succeed
yeah succeed on their terms. success that pays them back for all their virtuous extension of their hands, all their efforts of 'niceness' be paid back in full, at the very least. You're actually just a complete normieburger, shut the fuck up. You were never NEET, not even lazy. Just slothful. Lazy is smart. Sloth is a principle.
>Start out by helping around the house. Help your parents out with the chores.
Shut up you wageslave drone, that never ends. Ever.
>>1715
nothing wrong with war if they shot first.
>>1750
THEY NOT MENTAL ILL ME AM!
Trust me, your jewburger is as easily dismantled as theirs.
>>1758
NO I HAD CHILDREN BECAUSE I WANTED TO HELP SOCIETY SO I WAS BEING ALTRUISTIC STOP BEING SO FUCKING UNGRATEFUL
>>1760
based, when those are the terms, you can come out the cave whenever. pressure just breaks.
>>1806
Everyone has actual problems, you sewerpajeet.

No.2869

>>1711
There's no such thing as "pity points" on imageboards lmfao. Most people will make themselves look as good as possible even if they're just competing with other NEETs.

No.2872

>>1873
haha lol

No.2886

>>1873
you wanted to help society by putting more meat in the worthless meat grinder known as modern day civilization? you realize the best case scenario for these kids of yours is they'll just spend their entire life making some asshat who would kill us all for an extra five bucks if it was legal, even richer than his already exorbitant wealth, right? and then they'll have kids that do the same thing, telling themselves exactly what you did. that their kids will make society better.. and then the cycle will just continue and the buck will be passed until the sun explodes or the next ice age or whatever kills humanity.
honestly I don't even know why I'm typing all this when it's clear you came here with your mind already made up, not to have any real discussion, but maybe someone who's actually on the fence about one thing or another will see it and actually think about what I said

No.2887

actually upon further review I can't tell if the person I just responded to was being sarcastic against parents who say that kind of thing or if they're being serious and it's why they did/will have children

No.2911

I swear people like these are like the agents from the matrix, there's always one around the corner and it's never ending, willing to uphold society and the systems that keep people as obedient workers and turn anyone they see as out of line in society such as NEETs by gaslighting them to think their
miserable failures for not living up to theirs or society's standards without questioning the system itself.
There's always going to be waves of normies and improvbruhs infesting NEET spaces with their one size fits all advice and their propaganda that says "NEETS ARE BADDD" and "WORK IS GOOD FOR YOU" that it's just fucking pointless to argue with them anymore.
If people like you are just gonna be calling us lazy, without trying to understand NEETs and the multitude of reasons of why people choose or become NEETs, then I think you should just give up and go back to living your normie accepted lifestyle and leave us the fuck alone.
Because no matter how many times people like you insult and harass us for our views and lifestyles, we're not gonna change and we'll never change.

No.2912
Wagie.png (248.76 KiB, 591x767) google saucenao
No.2923

>>2912

No.2926
No.2928

>>2926
This seems a little immature and i do not think it is bad people take pride in a job it is not as if all us NEETs are working on our hobbies and satisfied. We are usually miserable and not better than people who work.

kist fuck life it seems to be the issue and does not care if you work or NEET

No.4160

Nope.
I couldn't handle people, so I quit.
I think there might be something physically wrong with my brain.
I'm actually used to be very hardworking.
I got a day off once because the manager said I was working too hard and needed to rest.
I also won the Christmas sales competition for our region and won a diving watch.
But now I can't get myself to leave the house anymore and I have little motivation to do anything.
Sometimes I try new things, but I give up and become really depressed. I tried programming and drawing, but I can't seem to do anything.
All I do now is listen to videos about God's return.

No.4432

>You're not autistic
yeah i am i got diagnosed with it at 4.

No.4435

>>4432
>4
All kids are autistic at that age
That doctor lied

No.4630

>>2887
pretty sure it was sarcasm

No.4798

I got diagnosed with asperger's when I was 11 so idk, it's not like I ever tried to use it as an excuse to hold myself back, but my attempts at becoming a normie and blending into society have failed and I'm constantly reminded just how fucking weird I am and how unlike most people I am with this fucking mental illness. The one job I had I worked at for 2 years, was treated like shit and eventually fired. They no doubt took advantage of my social awkwardness, perceiving it as weakness.

I get you're trying to help some of us by being like "lol just stop being lazy you dont have autism" but clearly by saying this you've proven that you've never had to live with autism or something like it and you're completely ignorant to just how fucking alienating and frustrating it is.

No.4832

Throwing random accusations at people you've never met is a good way to get side glances and for nobody to listen to you

No.4833

what did op even mean

No.4834

>>4833
That people lie to themselves and others

No.4839

I’m a neet because they selected somebody else for the internship

No.4864

the government is true evil

No.4867

everything >>2911 and >>4832 said.

>>1700
people should just act like robots right? going on communities you'll never belong to to spread shallow phrases of nothing is fun right? making yourself out to be some know-it-all is great right? everyone likes dealing with arrogance right? wasting your life for things that allow you to waste more of your life for the benefit of people who don't care about you is fun right?

No.6041

And I'll never get disability pay, even though I actually need it.
I've ran into many "people" on yt who are leaching off disability funds even though they are perfectly normal. They have a sociopathic nature to them, which would explain why they leech and smile about it thinking they're so smart and evil.
Of course no-one will ever help me - not even the all-powerful God.
At this point in time I'm just kind of waiting for anything to happen. I was hoping I'd get an inheritance like most normal people, but my "mother" is a COMPLETE retard and blows all her money and blew my inheritance that was suppose to go to me from my grandfather. Just more reason why women should be beaten and kept inside the home at all times.

No.7859

>>1704
upvote

No.8077

Anything but.
At one of my jobs, the regional manager was in the store, and he said that I worked too hard and gave me the next day off.
Also, at the same store, I worked there for a year and won the end of year sales contest and won a watch. I never got the watch or my overtime pay.
The problem with the world will always be the "PEOPLE".
It seems like the cancerous nature of "people" has skyrocketed the last 10 years. Maybe the world, in some way, did end in 2012. God did say that there'd be tribulation for every person that has a soul. Hopefully He kills me soon.

No.8078

Reddit users: a bunch of autists pretending to be intelligent.
Imageboard users: a bunch of geniuses pretending to be autistic.

No.8104

>>8078
>geniuses
I do not think you know what you think that word means.