1530628800-risitas-dodo-zz(…).png (55.22 KiB, 200x150) google saucenao
I'm stucked with my mind No.2346

I don't know why, but I can't turning off my pc and go to sleep.
It's not like I had insomnia (once I'm in my bed I instantly sleep no matter what), but I feel like my mind doesn't want to sleep. I feel like I'm lacking of conversations, it has been a long time since I haven't talk about my feelings or my mental state with someone.

For the past 2 months, I've shifted my nights where I don't sleep until 3am because "I don't want to" and I think it's very depressing.

Sorry for talking about something that isn't directly related with the website.
Hope you'll have a great night.

No.2347

it's a relatable feeling, don't really think that's depressing. the night and the quiet is nice

No.2348

>>2347
It is sometimes, but now I'm in pain due to sleepless. Idk if it is just a weird feeling, or I should seriously reconsider my sleep schedule. But now I'm worrying about my life rythm.

No.2349

Damn, if only I had a good reason to sleep...

No.2350

I wouldn't worry about it. you'll sleep when you sleep

No.2351

this is me now I have no reason to sleep other than tired bt cnanot enjoy anime when so tired so could shitpost for an entire day until I pass out.
Good luck NEETy i'm going to sleep now myself

No.2355

Try to limit your blue light intake for an hour before bedtime.

No.2358

maybe the trick is to just remember that when you're sleeping you have access to another world that's fundamentally more interesting than this reality

No.2365

>>2350
>>2351
Thank you two, it's reassuring to see other people having the same issue as me.
I did sleep well during the last two days tho because I couldn't use my computer late, so yeah, it is just a motivation issue.

>>2355
It's already on all the time so yeah, it doesn't matter that much.

The problem is that I don't feel my sleep, I'm sleeping like a video game character :
I go to bed -> I close my eyes -> fade to black -> my alarm is waking me up or I just woke by myself depending on the day

No.2366

oops, forgot to post the i

No.2367

>>2365
tfw no alarm clock gang

I wake up automatically every morning by 7 am irregardless of what time I fall asleep.

No.2368

>>2367
You're a lucky man