1536637913786.png (548 KiB, 700x700) google saucenao
Creative outlets No.255

what do you NEETS like to do to express yourselves?

I've been trying to get used to fl studio to make some music, and I've been drawing for some time now, I'm not very good at either but I really enjoy it

No.256

i make really stupid low quality stuff that makes me laugh myself silly. if i enjoy it who cares if anyone else does

No.257

i try to draw anime girls when is their birthday, i'm not very good either but those characters deserve it so i do my best on that day. sometimes i play fighting games and make dumb meme combos in training mode.

No.258

>>255
does making shitty memes in photoshop and then spamming them all over imageboards count as a creative outlet?

No.259

>>257
thats so wholesome, I've never really tried to draw charcters in their birthday but it sounds fun so maybe I'll try it next time a favorite of mine comes around

No.260

>>258
yeah
memes are one of the best ways to express your wierd taste in entertainment and humor

No.261

>>258
yes
depending on how im feeling i do the same. it helps switch modes from depressed timekilling to engaged funmaking, even if the creative work is silly

No.262

>>257
wow anon i love that, keep up the good work :)

No.265

>>257
very cute anon! makes me happy to see love in the purest form

No.3387

>>255
I only shitpost on 4chin
That probably does not count

No.3389

I draw and paint

No.3391

>>3387
Good necrobump. How did you find this place?

No.3409

>>3391
I don't remember the details, someone shared the link on /r9k/
This site is so much better

No.3564

Hey neet. During my teenage and until recently i have cultivated an ideal for art and just thinking that art is the ultimate way for connecting human each other, that art the only way for people who think and feel a bit to not turning crazy from being alone in this shitty world. But since I am an helpless hiki who spend his whole days in a little dark cells, terrorized with the outside world and even not able to make friend on the internet, words and things just have slowly lost their meaning and then I don't have the willing anymore to create or consume any art.

No.3573

>>3564
If you really like art, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad to take a drawing class if possible.

No.5921

bump

No.5932

>>255
I write based book series.

No.5939

Programming, Quake and Blender.