1618883821804.jpg (14.47 KiB, 192x187) google saucenao
What condition is this/lead to this? No.2993

whenever i do something boring i pass out. when i used to work, after a week at the new job i just start passing out mid-shift. when i did martial arts when i was way younger, i'd pass out mid-drills. used to pass out in class, whenever i had homework or had to learn something uninteresting id become extremely sleepy. if forced to clean my room, id pass out.
seriously wtf is this anyone know?

No.2996

>>2993
Wikipedia says:
>Narcolepsy is a long-term neurological disorder that involves a decreased ability to regulate sleep-wake cycles. Symptoms often include periods of excessive daytime sleepiness and brief involuntary sleep episodes. About 70% of those affected also experience episodes of sudden loss of muscle strength, known as cataplexy. These experiences can be brought on by strong emotions.

No.2997

>>2996
Or maybe some freak-epilepsy... But most likely it's narcolepsy.

No.2999

>>2996
>People with narcolepsy often find it difficult to stay awake for long periods of time, regardless of the circumstances
>regardless of the circumstances
it only seems to happen when im very bored
>Sometimes, narcolepsy can be accompanied by a sudden loss of muscle tone
i go to the gym, and i naturally have quite a bit of muscle so type two is certainly out of the question.
interesting regardless, thanks for the input

No.3000

>>2999
>i go to the gym, and i naturally have quite a bit of muscle so type two is certainly out of the question.
This has nothing to do with the symptom mentioned.

No.3001

>>3000
>Sometimes, narcolepsy can be accompanied by a sudden loss of muscle tone
huh?

No.3007

>>3001
Yes, but it's more like a short phenomenon like an attack. Having trained and strong muscles won't save you from that. But as you've read, not every patient has this symptom.

No.3255

>>2993
update, i seem to have forgotten to mention that before my drowsiness, I often got boners

No.6907

Lack of driving force.
Nothing happens if something doesn't push it.

No.6936

>>3255
That definitely sounds like a medical condition and not just run-of-the-mill vague depression. I suppose you can't afford to see a doctor if you're American, but otherwise you really need to talk to a doctor

No.7757

mental problems. parents divorced. no drive. shitty country/environment.
And the fact that I am one of the few in the world/history that has a soul - so I'm COMPLETELY incompatible with the world of the machine/golems.

No.8176

Where can I get narcolepsy pills, I hate having to go to sleep and I want to find a better way of fighting it than gulping down 8 cans of red bull per day!

No.8196

>>8176
https://dark.fail