E5yatX6UUAM9d0D.jpg (281.62 KiB, 2048x1657) google saucenao
Hobbies No.3133

What are you doing today to waste the day?

No.3138

Recently, i've just been doodling random shit in IbispaintX. Either that or playing vidya.

No.3144

I drink

No.3145

i write php scripts

No.3153

Wasted msot the day napping and trying to DL a book to read.
I am waiting for books to arrive and it is killing me.

No.3167

I usually just watch Youtube videos. Most of the time they're technology/science themed, but I also like watching video games.
I should be studying programming considering how useful it'd be for me, but I've been putting it off longer than I'd like to admit.

No.3171

>>3153
this anon read two books today and is feeling sor of proud.
>>3167
maybe try get a routine where you spend an hour a day working on this?

No.3183

>>3133
I wrote what I actually do on another thread, hehehehe, but I'll talk about what I want to do
I want to draw sometimes but I don't like being seen doing it, I'll get called childish, I don't like using my pc for that because it's annoying
I doubt a phone would let me draw anything
Some time ago I enjoyed walking outside, now I feel too ashamed to go outside for other than buying what's necessary

No.3185

finsihed reading a book and started another one but read a good bit and don't like it.
will go back to sleep idk.. fuck it all

No.3192

Go on walks, read some manga from time to time, maybe some vidya, draw, and a whole lot of internet.

No.3198

Drinking. Mostly. And the chans.

No.3202

>>3133
youtube, reddit and imageboards. pretty much all day is spent on those sites.

i do like to play vidya too but i can't seem to concentrate on them very long, i end up tabbing out every few minutes. i do play longer on a console games because no easy tabbing out but even then i struggle to pay attention for long. i think the internet in general has killed my attention span so its too much effort to play vidya often. last time i played something was around 2 weeks ago.

No.3203

>>3202
I usually tab out unless it’s a really good game

No.3204
5100625.png (1010.69 KiB, 1209x1800) google saucenao

>>3202
>pretty much all day is spent on those sites.
This. Except Reddit.

No.3441

I'm fucking tired of the internet. I hate it so much because I'm addicted to it and I can't even last a few hours being seperated from it. I wish there were other things that I can afford to do that doesn't involve internet. I sometimes go outside for a walk but how long am I supposed to just walk endlessly to avoid the internet?
I wish I had something I can do instead of wasting my time on the internet and watching anime that I can be proud of.

No.3444

Same as usual.

No.3445

Doom Mapping

No.3500

I am used to write my diary, I write a lot, because I really feel alone and writing a diary is a way to feel less alone. When you write in your diary, in a way you talk to somebody, about your feelings and your preoccupations, even if this person is yourself. I'd like to have somebody other than myself to talk about theses things but unfortunately I am alone. Talking on the internet can be an alternative but I never have found anybody on the internet that I feel really closed, really connected to.

This recluse lifestyle really cause me a lot of distress and i truly hope that some day I will find the strenght to do something to escape it, but for the moment I am too weak and to depressed to do any move on the chess plate.

No.3501
ie.jpg (19.01 KiB, 474x331) google saucenao

>>3441

Hey anon. I permit myself to suggest you that you could use this special interest you have for the internet productively, I mean, if you like so much the internet, you could learn how it work, learn to use theses technologies and then make your own websites about what you want to share with the world. And if you meet success you even could win extra money with ads.

No.3510

>>3501
What you probably got wrong is that anon doesn’t even like the internet that much.

No.3512

masturbate, video games. I can't stomach anime without either cringing or instantly getting bored so that's a no. I'm gonna learn coding or https so i can become a fully fledged sperg.

No.4113

I tried to get into many things, but I just don't have the mind for any of them. I can't program, I can't draw, I can't even drive a car.
I just waste my days away listening/semi-watching the same few yt channels and playing whatever mmo I'm in the mood for(usually just the same old wow private servers).
I can't wait for this life to be over. Then we'll just sit in Heaven without any temptations or stresses.

No.4149

>and playing whatever mmo I'm in the mood for(usually just the same old wow private servers).

its not the mood, ur piss poor

No.4153

>>4149
Retard...

No.4169

>>4149
I haven't played WoW in years, but I had infinitely more fun on Vanilla and TBC pservers than I did WoW Classic. They genuinely had better progressive servers with more content as patches would increase every 2 months or so with gears and quests changing and everything.
The free experience was genuinely better than the paid experience. Better communities too.

No.4189

>>4153
>>4169
bs. i know for a fact that private servers scene consists of underage students and piss poor neets Also corrupt admins with their cliques and sometimes chinese goldsellers

because i made my own server for local network as back as in 2007 or 2006, both WoW and some others like ragnarok. Don't bullshit me you little kids.

No.4190

>They genuinely had better progressive servers
>The free experience was genuinely better than the paid experience.
> Better communities too.
no they didnt
no it wasn't
communities? that's because u found some other piss poor morons.

I only use fishbots in vmware on retail for extra income, its ez money and paid bot is unbannable, but retail >>>> privates if I was dumb enough to play MMOS with zoomers like u. I don't. Because games suck nowadays and not because "normies" but because of you mostly.

No.4191

That said, older private servers were indeed good because the internet was good and people were richer and better IRL.

old wowcircle was fine
oskom ro was very good
prolly some analogues in english scene that I don't remember or played only a little bit

it all quickly became uncurable cancer after better peoples moved to better positions in life and forgot about administrating or playing mmos.

like with ibs, its all shit after a certain point, infested with morons and zoomers. I would never play a videogame unless I make money out of it, its that unbearable to witness all those idiots unless they pay me

No.4192

also NFT scams
also programming

a lot of older gamers are now making money through some combinations of botting, NFT, or programming. Thus we can easily see on the internet, if someone's advocating to play for free with literal idiots like him.

Lmao!

No.4193

if you weren't that psychopathic to rely on parents or government bux, you either wouldn't have time to play mmo games, like most adults, or do it for money. Starting with ordinary rmt, then botting, then nft, then programming, in terms of food chain and usually age too. THAT'S where good, useful communities are. Not just random kids, but people you kinda work with.

Its fine if ur still rmting at 25 but if ur doing it when ur 35 ur a retard and should die or evolve tbh

No.4194

>4193
You must have a lot of fun! (sarcasm)

No.4206

>>4189
The scene changed since then. It's completely true that's how it was back then, and I'd wager most servers are still like that for most games.
Most vanilla/tbc servers in 2015-2018 had adults average age 25-30 who were feeling nostalgia or who were just addicted to old school pve/pvp.
Nobody gives a shit about the goldsellers, you can literall buy gold from blizzard on retail. Disgusting.

I'm glad I moved on from MMOs as a whole, but your wowscape experience from the 2000's is nonsense.

>>4190
You talk like an insecure poor zoomer normalfag projecting your nonsense onto others. You've clearly never played on LH so don't even bother speaking when you have no experience there.

No.5086

>>3145
Me too, I fucking love php. I also love c and python, I've automated many mundane tasks with php python bash and blender's scripting capabilities, very handy for quake. Writing free/libre software is great without a PHB hovering above your desk like a helicopter.
>>3445
Cool, dude I used to make doom maps before i moved to Quake.

No.5086

>>3145
Me too, I fucking love php. I also love c and python, I've automated many mundane tasks with php python bash and blender's scripting capabilities, very handy for quake. Writing free/libre software is great without a PHB hovering above your desk like a helicopter.
>>3445
Cool, dude I used to make doom maps before i moved to Quake.

No.5087

>>3501
based, although my stallmanesque ethics refuse to put proprietary javascript in my works.

No.5122

I'm trying to learn Java to eventually escape NEEThood and be a Java developer.

No.5128

Trying to become a bug bounty hunter, but hacking is hard and I'm kinda dumb.

No.5131

I'm watching vtubers on my TV

No.5135

I'm trying to find some games to pass the time.
But I can't play any games with violence or evil imagery.
Every game is incredibly boring anyways.
What am I suppose to do until I die.
Tired of just watching stuff on yt.
Hopefully God will provide something for me to do.

No.5137

>>5135
play osu! it’s a good game

No.5152

I spend all my time in my worlds in my head. Regardless of what I'm doing irl.
It's mostly just narrowed down to a single one that I spend most of my time in.
Currently in this world I'm a baseball player that makes great and healthy movies and shows, etc. All of the creations are positive and only have White Men in them.
(women and non-whites are demons irl)
I hope God comes soon. It's difficult to keep hope/light in my life. But He won't do anything that nice - but I can still hope.

No.5584

books, delusion and imageboards

No.5605

>>5152
I also spend a huge amount of time inside my own head fantasizing and having conversations with myself and thinking about my past and pretending I'm narrating it to others - and I have very limited social contact with others. Which leads me to suspect I have schizoid personality disorder, although I've never been diagnosed with it.

No.5606

>>5605
I personally engage in a similar behavior to your narration, and while also not diagnosed am probably also a schizoid, depressed at least.

No.5612

>>5606
Depression and anxiety are part of what's driving the behaviour - anxiety makes me avoid interacting with the real world as much as possible, replacing it with fantasies about alternate realities, or fantasies and plans for my future which I never really act on. But it's also a question of values - I just haven't valued reality, other people and the benefits I can get from working with them as much as I should.
And so I spend all my time in fiction, video games, and most of all, just daydreaming.

No.5613

Learning about skincare/ordering a few new products to try. Nothing has ever really helped but I can't do anything besides keep trying anyway so why not.

No.5614

>>5612
Thank you for telling me this, as it really lines up a lot with how I feel. Or lack of feel I guess

No.7810

Absolutely nothing.
I "play" the same shtty games in window mode, because games(all games are meant to be colorful light entertainment for retarded 5 year olds) aren't fun and never will be.
Everyone should move on from games and not support that luciferian industry.

No.7832

https://zzzchan.xyz/v/catalog.html

No.7844

Reading books about philosophy and psychology or classic.
Listening brutal death metal music.

I'd tried programming, but I quit 'cuz im too stupid to achive things what I want with that.

No.8156

procrastinating.