sad7.jpg (113.98 KiB, 775x915) google saucenao
should i take the hikki pill No.326

should i take the hikki pill? i'm so tired of having to deal with people and the world in general tbh. i just want to shut myself in my room indefinitely and watch anime all day, once my parents die and i have no source of income i'll just do what every parasite does and die along with my host

No.327

why not

No.330

I did it 2 years ago.
I don't know if it was a good choice or not, its just something that naturally happened. If you can't stand going outside, interacting with people and can do it without your parents forcing you to go out then do it.

No.331

you should at least try it anon.
it made me feel relieved and happy for some months but I took it as a break from the beginning. it happens naturally, you feel the despair coming and then you embrace it. i'd say become a parasite for as long as you need to .
it's hard to find the motivation to do things again after that so be careful

No.332

if you are asking, the answer is probably no.

No.342
No.343

i just wanna be a qt shota ;~;

No.344

>>343
too late

No.348

i like to go for walks so i cant be a hikki

No.358

>>348
/night walks/ are most enjoyable

No.2353

if you want to let it come natural don't force yourself "hurr i iz hiki me no outside" it will eventually hurt more both short term and long term. so yeah just let it come naturally

No.2356

>>2353
this thread is 3 years old.
What is your endgame, neet-san?

No.2357

>>2353
I....did not see that....

No.2361

>>326
>should i take the hikki pill?
If you're okay with having your only friends on anonymous image boards, sure, why not? This anon didn't have any close friends anyway, so it wasn't that much of a change.

No.2383

>>2361
I never chose the hikki life it chose me and I struggled for years but eventually I chose it.
People who get lonely if they do not talk to people irl should AVOID the hikki life.

No.2389

>>2383
Indeed. Anon always was a hermit so... It's fine. People are exhausting. Even positive interactions exhaust me.

No.2391

>>2389
I am the same but I do love to have a friend a single friend however if I can entertain mysef I do not need to engage in what I like to think of as the hobby of socializing.
My mother rang me recently and I felt so suffocated by talking to someone and it was tech related so a little painful but I started hitting myself in the face as I could not handle talking with someone.

No.2466

>>326
If you do, be careful.

I fell into this lifestyle, and been living the live of a shut-in loner for >17 years now.

My parents are dead, and I didn't inherit much. I survive on disability benefits and dubious jobs on commission which require me not telling my real name, my place where I live and not show my face.
Needless to say I don't earn much. I'm just scraping by.

My entire life is pain. I hate every second of it, and every single day is worse than the day before.
I can't escape this life, since I'm almost 40, and have no qualifications or career. I can only hope to die relatively comfortably.

So yeah. Do whatever you want, anon. But please - be careful!

No.2469

>>2466
>My entire life is pain. I hate every second of it, and every single day is worse than the day before.
That sounds painfully familiar. Anon lives the way he does because of his crippling depression and it's awful. If anon could, he'd change his life. There's nothing romantic about his condition. As anon said, take care.

No.2476

>>2466
I feel the same and it always leaves me thinking I should have killed myself before the apathy set in. What an existence.

No.2480

>>2469
>>2476
I'm not alone. This actually made me tear up a little.

I don't know how to kill myself, such that it's not the worst death imaginable. I suspect overdosing on drugs, or something, but I don't know which ones and where to get them. Also, I'd probably be too scared to actually end it.

Slipping into Hikikomori becaus of depression is insidious. You think you made it at the end of a depressive episode, only to fall into the next valley of depression.

No.2481

>>2480
Friggin forgot:

t. >>2466

No.5049

I'm a hikki and I feel better having locked my self in my dungeon. I get NEETbux because my parents abused me, psychologically, emotionally, and physically. I haven't seen them since 2017. if you get a sperg diagnostic (pretty easy to get these days, especially if you are a Hikikomori) you can get NEETbux, just be careful as they might try to force meds on your arse. I have wagecucks to provide food and other shit and I live like an emperor of a hermit kingdom I will soon have a cat to keep me company, so I highly recommend it. I don't even know what the street looks like outside.
>>2480
I keep a noose just in case things go downhill, i.e. state cutting NEETbux, force majeure etc.

No.5055

Life is beautiful sometimes

No.12320

A