Seelie - CLANN.jpg (35.67 KiB, 700x700) google saucenao
Have any of you actually tried before? No.3268

I have done everything the shrinks suggest and worked hard at it and going above and beyond. For example my shrink told me to watch anime and force myself to watch the whole episode or series as I struggle enjoying anything and I did that and started reading books and all for nothing.

I think some people are just unable to enjoy life for reasons that go beyond anything you can alter consciously and if you are naturally cynical and unable to indulge in delusional optimism like thinking you will be happy once you get a new phone or whatever then you are unlikely to find therapy to be helpful.

I had tried to even be social and gone outside to make friends but never even enjoyed it so I went back to my room.
Have you tried in life? so many people just want a GF/BF but I could not even imagine having the energy for a relationship and I am better off totally alone it seems anyway.

No.3270

I'm a failed normie/current robot. There is nothing for me in this current world.

No.4136

I did have a job once, a long time ago.
I only got it because my "brother" gave my CV to everyone, and I don't like conflict, so when people started get very upset and aggressive with me, I just went along with them to an interview. I eventually quit because I couldn't handle being around people.
The only good thing to come from that job was the weight I lost, by I got it all back and lots more. It's difficult to lose weight when I can't even get myself to leave my room, and there's no motivation for me to work out.
I keep hoping something will happen to drastically change my life, but nothing will.
The family inheritance that I was suppose to eventually get has already been spent by my "mother".
I have absolutely nothing to look forward to, and no visible future. I just keep talking to God and all I really want from Him is a little bit of encouragement, or even just a single word to show me that He is real and cares about me.

No.12334

I should’ve tried to not be born