18-shion-sonozaki-higurash(…).jpg (64.62 KiB, 750x421) google saucenao
Getting old No.4062

I'm getting older and sometimes can't help but think I should just off myself. I'm close to 30 and hardly feel like I have any reason to continuing to ruin other people's lives.

No.4063

I don't know what to do either, It's easy to say just accept it but what's hard is not accepting that we are getting older but that we are wasting or wasted our youth for me.
The obvious solution is to stop wasting it but the past will still be there.
"Youth is wasted on the young and life is wasted on the living." Is something I read recently.

No.4067

>>4062
You'll get used to it, anon. In my mid thirties now and still alive, the ride just goes on and on. Sure, the body is slowly getting more noticeable but everything else didn't really change since like ten years. Alcohol sure helps to cope, but losing touch with the world can be fun! Anon feels like a visitor in some fucked up zoo, or an alien just watching those weird humans in the streets through his window of his spaceship, that just looks like an apartment...

No.4068
anzu.jpg (100.05 KiB, 1200x675) google saucenao

>can't recover from stuff as fast
>can't stay awake for days on a few chocolate bars
>don't enjoy vidya as much
These are the only differences in getting old so far

No.4096

unless vidya and slepless nights are all you do every single day I don't see a reason for becoming an hero over getting older

No.4097

>>4096
I'm only 23 and that's all I do...

No.4099

>>4068
Same for me.
I had a small trip on a step. Bruised my knee a slight bit, but the bruise stayed there for probably a few weeks.
I also don't enjoy any games anymore. I've just spent the last few days looking for a nice mmo where I can just do some fishing. Resorting to trying out minecraft again, but all the servers feel so impersonal/soulless.
I pretty much can't stay awake for more than a day. My sleep schedule has kind of become fixed and normal.
I wish I could've had a proper, normal life, but that'll never happen.

No.5194

I'm turning 32 soon.
I've been looking for something more than the garbage plastic of life.
I've been trying to follow God's teachings and it really makes sense. I'm no longer a beast enslaved and made mindless by hings like sexuality and food.
As I get older I feel more worn out inside. I just want the world to end, and so do most that start to follow God.
I don't enjoy games anymore. I don't enjoy all the plastic garbage like music, games, movies and all the other golem stuff.
It would've been nice to have a normal life, where you got a decent job out of high-school, and then spent your free-time on something you have an interest in. But I have none of these things.
There is very little light in my life. I don't think most "people" on Earth would be able to understand this, since they are literally flesh-robots that can't comprehend morality and divinity.
All I'm going to do is to try to stay in God's light and hope that I never have to get a job, since I can't handle being around anyone, especially these abusive golem-demons.

No.5198

yeah when i reach 30 i will become food for the shinigami.

No.5559

I know at least one neet in his late 40s. At least I think he's been a neet all that time - he never seems to have had a job, certainly not while I've known him. But watching people who are even crazier than you can give insight into your own problems.

No.5560

>>5559
would be nice to tell that dude what you truly think about him, zoomerino

No.5573

>>5560
I like him. I never said otherwise. But I don't admire him or want to be like him, and I'm already a lot like him and I could easily have become like him.