1650757524343.jpg (28.66 KiB, 480x480) google saucenao
How do I start sleeping? No.5574

I sometimes sleep 2 hours a day, it bothers me so fucking bad, I just wanna fall into a coma to recoup my sleep deprivation, how do I start sleeping long hours again?

No.5575

Im still sleepy even though I slept most of today.
Im always sleepy. Would you wanna change with me?

No.5577

>>5575
Absolutely, too bad we can't, haha

No.5578

is it that you cannot seem to fall asleep, or that you don't get the urge to fall asleep/get sleepy?

No.5579

>>5578
Both, actually. I deluded myself that I'm not an insomniac, I'm just irresponsible, and there's truth in that, but even when I try to be responsible and sleep, I just don't get that many zzz's or I don't fall asleep at all.

No.5582

>>5579
i hope you can get the rest you deserve anon, i have used melatonin supplements but those only work if you can make yourself lay down anyway.

No.5583

>>5582
thank you, anon, I'll look into melatonin

No.5586

>>5574
What amount of stimulants are you consuming?

No.5587

>>5586
None, I'm "straight-edge"(not opposed to pleasure just value sobriety), and when I do sleep I run for 40 minutes at an 8-minute-mile pace, do ab rolls, yoga. I eat very healthily too. I do not touch coffee at all whatsoever. Last time I drank coffee was a year ago I think, and the time before that was maybe another year or two.

No.5588

>>5587
but it still doesn't change the way I sleep, it's still bad

No.5589

I took benzos for years to help me sleep...but I was so zombified the next day I was probably worse off than if I hadn't slept. Don't take them.

No.5590

>>5589
But it would be some rest at the very least, my days are useless anyhow, at least with benzos I could try to recover some zzz's and reset my sleep debt before I start being an insomniac again, maybe make it an annual or monthly ritual...

No.5604

>>5590
You'll wind up even less useful than if you don't take them, which was my point. And you'll be addicted to them after a few weeks. Taking benzos long term was the single dumbest mistake in my life, and I've made a lot of dumb decisions.

No.5617

I just found out the army has go and no-go pills.

No.5634

Hi anon ! Sorry if I’m way late to this thread but here’s some advice that helped me that hasn’t been mentioned (besides melatonin) !
Trying to turn off electronics before sleeping while hard to go so helps since blue light keeps our brains active. I take anxiety meds before I sleep and those really pack a punch if melatonin isn’t effective for you! Another thing is getting a good meal in, it’ll make you tired since your body has to process all the food. Really hope you can get a normal-ish sleep schedule anon !

No.5635

>>5574
i was like that, used to sleep only 2-4 hours a day and i gotta say it was the best moment of my life i was enjoying it so much now i can barely leave my bed without thoughts of killing myself i just sleep all day and cant stop it

No.5645

>>5634
Thank you, anon !

No.5690

Pet a cat, that's what gets me to sleep.

No.5731

Don't look at your phone or watch TV in bed. It made a huge difference for me

No.5776

>>5574
Black out the fucking LED lights. All of them. Even sunlight disrupts sleep less. Either sleep under a blanket with a fan on you so you don't overheat or get blackout glasses and sleep with those on.

No.12331

Go to bed