1f3a340b5d337257eb9aeaba8f(…).jpg (139.39 KiB, 958x1280) google saucenao
No.5856

So bored.

No.5857

Same OP... Is your boredom persistent or are you just bored right now?

No.5859

>>5857
Persistent over the last couple months or so, I guess.

No.5861

>>5859
It sucks so much... I wish something interesting like a conspiracy or something would happen.

No.5862

>>5861
In this world, conspiracies exist.
However, there is a more than a ninety-nine percent chance that the plausible-sounding conspiracies that you hear about from others are simple delusions or even intentional lies. When you visit a bookstore, the books with titles like The Great Jewish Conspiracy to Ruin the Japanese Economy! or The Super Conspiracy of the CIA That Hides Their Secret Pact with Aliens! are all just trivial delusions.
Even so … people love conspiracies.
Conspiracies. We are hopelessly fascinated by the sound of that word and its bittersweet echo.
Consider, for example, the process by which The Jewish Conspiracy theory comes to be: The author has multiple, terrible complexes and feelings, such as, “Why am I poor?”; “Why is my life not more comfortable?”; “Why can I not find a girlfriend?” His mind and body constantly are pressured, from both within and without.
Those pent-up grudges become endless feelings of hatred toward society. They become rage.
However, the largest source of rage is his own personal cowardice.
He is poor because he lacks the skill with which to earn money. He has no girlfriend because he lacks charisma. But the process of seeing this truth and acknowledging his own incompetence requires quite a bit of courage. No human beings, regardless of who they might be, want to look directly at their own shortcomings.
At this point, the conspiracy theorist projects his cowardice onto the outside world.
He creates a fictitious “enemy” outside of himself.
Enemy. My enemy. Society’s enemy.
“Because an enemy conspires to do evil, I cannot find happiness. Because of this conspiracy, I cannot find a girlfriend. That’s right! This is all because of the Jews. Because the Jews are scheming away out there, I can’t find happiness. Damn you, Jews! I won’t forgive you!”
Truthfully, this kind of thinking also inconveniences Jewish people.
All conspiracy theorists need to look a little more closely at reality.
“Enemies” don’t exist externally. “Evil” does not exist externally. One has to assume blame oneself for being a worthless person.
It’s definitely not a Jewish conspiracy, nor a CIA conspiracy, and — obvious as this may be—it’s not an alien conspiracy. Before all else, one needs to keep this fact firmly in mind while living one’s life.
Even so…
A tiny percentage of people actually have stumbled upon a real conspiracy. There is, in fact, one person who witnessed with his own eyes a conspiracy that exists, at this very moment, in the most extreme secrecy.
Who is this person?
It’s me.

No.5864

>>5861
Eh. Even if something interesting happens, it'll pass and things will go back to boring.
I wish I found someone fun on the internet, but people are boring. Entertaining myself can only take me so far before I go genuinely insane, instead of only pretending to be.

No.5866

meh. Just a couple of strong caffeinated drinks
would do just fine for the boredom

No.5867

>>5864
>I wish I found someone fun on the internet, but people are boring.
I wanna find someone exceptionally strange and interesting who I can't predict, and they'd always do or say something new and interesting, and that person would inspire me consistently...
Normal people's lives also seem boring, yet alot of them don't seem to be bored of it. Do you think maybe our brains are just abnormal that we find everything boring?

>Entertaining myself can only take me so far before I go genuinely insane
hehe, same, I got bored of entertainment ages ago. Watching anime and playing games feels like listening to nails on a chalkboard. I'm waiting really patiently to finally become unhinged and stop caring about anything so I become super spontaneous.

No.5868

>>5866
I have tea pretty much constantly.

No.5869

>>5867
>I wanna find someone exceptionally strange and interesting who I can't predict, and they'd always do or say something new and interesting, and that person would inspire me consistently...
I have. People move on and you get less time with each other. Either way, right now, I just wanna find somebody new who is like me. It's crazy how hard that is. Even though the internet is so big. I'd probably murder somebody to get a person like I want to talk to.
>Normal people's lives also seem boring, yet alot of them don't seem to be bored of it. Do you think maybe our brains are just abnormal that we find everything boring?
Eh. I guess I kind of want to be a NPC, because of how simple it is for people like that. I wouldn't really wanna though, it'd be soulless. Things are empty on the surface for me, but I find everything perfect in a way. Hard to explain.
>Watching anime and playing games feels like listening to nails on a chalkboard
Pretty much. I haven't watched anything or really played anything for a long time now, I can't be bothered to. I guess I still consume YouTube, at least some things on it are exciting.

No.5870

Language disguises thought.

No.5877

I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored. I am bored.

No.5878
pls.jpg (53.05 KiB, 851x484) google saucenao

Give me dopamine demiurge.

No.5880

Conspiracy theories are just spoiler warnings. Aside from the obvious false flags used for obfuscation, all that stuff actually happens.

No.5882

This boredom may actually drive me insane!

No.5883

lol so like what do you do in existence anyway

No.5886

Maybe I really should just kill myself.

No.6027

I tried looking for streams to fill my time, but everyone on yt is a huge faggot. They all have "donation" links in their video descriptions and linked on their channel. Their "personalities" are incredibly fake and faggy. All that's left is a few Christian channels, but as with all of them, the energy from finding God quickly fades away and they start to repeat the same stuff and eventually just stop uploading.
Nothing good on this Earth, and God refuses to free us from this prison.
Pray to Him - maybe numbers of prayers will help.
In Heaven there'll be no boredom. You won't desire fleshly pleasures.

No.12318

Boring

No.12319

So boring

No.12368

Write some software, that's what I do for fun.

No.12372
hehexd.png (254.17 KiB, 360x594) google saucenao

>>12368
10 FEEL BORED
20 GOTO 10

:3

No.12387

>>12372
>BASIC
Are you some kind of masochist???

No.12392

>>12387
That was my first contact with programming when anon was that one fat kid in the class. And now, over 20 years later we're right here.

No.12393

Hola Amigos!

No.12394

>>12393
Hallo Mexikaner!

No.12418

>>12394
Salut copain d'Allemagne!

No.12437
Sou01.jpg (114.41 KiB, 1280x720) google saucenao

Is 2kind.moe down? Anon can't reach it.

No.12441

>>12393
Based and Pusheenpilled

No.12443

So you're basically looking for a manic pixie pen pal? Type up a personal ad explaining what kind of person you're seeking in 400 characters or less, include some contact info, and I'll put it in the NEET Classifieds of NEETpride Magazine, which will be released in a few days. This is exactly the kind of thing it's intended for. You can post it directly in this thread or send it here: https://neetpride.wordpress.com/contact

No.12445

>>5856
Who the fuck needs a pencil that sharp

No.12453

>>12445
A pencil murderer.

No.12621

Just do drugs like everyone else.

No.12624

>>12368
I have been told to start with java, but making what?

No.12697

>>12624
Please don't use java...

No.12699

>>12697
People say it's easy to start with
Python is just gross

No.12718

>>5878
I will hold Sophia hostage until the demiurge pays me the dopamine ransom

No.12728

>>12699
Even python makes more sense than java t may be the VBS of the unix world but it has a lot more support than java and doesn't force you to use OOP, if you are doing it just for the VM i could suggest Kotlin