xoXsTSt.png (1.34 MiB, 5120x2880) google saucenao
type what comes to mind No.5881

i saw a thread on some other site where people basically just typed what was in their head without thinking like dumping the cache of their thoughts so now im making one. it can be interesting to see what comes out when you just type incoherently what comes out without thinking or going back to correct anything

despite all the reasons for the way that the exceptions are here for it is the way thtat is the way that it is to be your the loss of the reason for the exceptional ary nose of the nooe lose the broose si the reason that i am me and me and me and you and you and me and you and me me me so there is a thing the facts of the world estomology the ontological reason that is heere for the reason so theres this thing ad yah this thing is ad sum tan quam the exception exception lgocis in the world outside the world outside lotgic limits of language or something there is a person iased to the red light singing despite all the qauvers semidemihemisemidemihquavers despoite all the exceptions and the reasons and the reptiions aspergers ddeez dwsires the momentary exceptional boring there is not much here for there is boing inhibiton the meaning of inhibtiion the inhition inhibtiion the liesa nd tsomething that is here to be here so there is and that is and ther eis so there is and aaristole hurtles hermes kke the archilles hare the person uchikpshi twge escapung the long whole thing the trajecftory of the unintelligent delinquint there is so little to be so small nothing to be to be o be lack of dull subtance and the meaning of the eaning of shut that up lol then so yeah there is a epson who is ehre to b here or something so there is wait what i dont get am i s like yeah

No.5889

i want to die to kill myself i hate my fucking life1 i hate everything i want to be stabbed in yhe eyes i love 2d girls i dont like life i really wanna die like really i wnat to be hit by a truck and die i oove my 2d waifu tomoko kuroki but i hate life

No.5897

i want to eat nice food drive around my city pizza is nice its pretty dark and quiet right now want to sleep why are my eyes cloded while I'm typing this

No.5903

let me die let me die fuck thsi shit let me die shtihs the expression fo the expression tp[let me die please so theres nothing so let me die or something or rosmething not eggood enough or soenthign shut the fuck up okay let me die dlet me die let me die let me die okay no actyaklly i dontnwant to die really so yeah dont lbut alos what i dont get it really so yeah let me die not enough what is there what is there not what i sther ewhat is there whar us there sgthwat us thee

No.5904

it doesn't work at all ther obliuque opaque or scold asharp concetrete or the being or the what is or isnt i dont know it doesnt work concrete what it doesnt make sense

No.5913

ass.

No.5917

>>5913
Detroit cum faggot eater

No.5940

>>5917
KEK!

No.5950

"Hey-wai-don't touch me! DON'T HUG ME! I'm not a doll, you know! I can't breathe- *mggggfffh*"

No.5954

Trucks are waiting in the Yard;
Tackling them with ease'll
"Show the world what I can do",
Gaily boasts the Diesel.

In and out he creeps about,
Like a big black weasel.
When he pulls the wrong trucks out –
Pop goes the Diesel!

No.5955

BEE CAWEFUW GUISE!!!!

No.5957

>>5955
when the quiet kid

No.5958

>>5913
:^)

No.5960

foobar

No.5961
shrek.jpg (115.11 KiB, 1600x800) google saucenao

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No.5962

mugwump farts!

No.5963

who wants to rape a clark nova?

No.5964

wankers united - solo romance

No.5965
unnamed.jpg (893.04 KiB, 1000x7500) google saucenao

poopoo peepee

No.5966
cat.jpeg (1.5 MiB, 3024x4032) google saucenao

did i mention: I HATE MY FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.5967

>>5966
your cat always looks so happy. mine just looks grumpy

No.5968

>>5967
that ain't my cat anon. but you're right my cat is always happy!

No.5969

>>5968
*that cat

No.5970

L.H.O.O.Q.

No.5972

>feel pressure in tum tum
>relax anal sphincter a bit
>shart comes out
The human body is a museum of atrocities

No.5973

majora's ass

No.5974

>>5972
loool sumwun broke le greentext.jpg

No.5975
poop.jpg (98.98 KiB, 1280x720) google saucenao

i make caca nao!

No.5976

noice!

No.5977

nigger niglet nig-nog

No.5978

die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!

No.6097

professor pippy p. poopypants

No.6099

cat farted

No.6119

I sure wonder what Ganon's up to!

No.6120

bite means cock in french!

No.6153

This was a super productive day, but I feel like I'm neglecting my cat when I get this into building software...Now she won't even cuddle with me by the fire. I guess this is how parents feel

No.6181

I can't seem to get my cat off my keyboard when I'm programming! though I do love it when he gives me a massage when I'm going to sleep!

No.6247
99f.jpg (6.17 KiB, 269x188) google saucenao

poo poo pee pee!

No.6248

FUG!!!

No.6256

Good news! Dustbin Nigger is dead!

No.6257

stupid bitch!

No.6258

tastes like lobster...

No.6259
42.jpg (32.51 KiB, 854x641) google saucenao

FOURTY TWO!

No.6260

ngngngngng lemme fuk u ngngngngngngngn uhhhuhhhuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

No.6261
426lc3.png (291.04 KiB, 550x499) google saucenao

biology is fucked up!

No.6262

kill yourself

No.6263

>>6262
thomas the tank engine LARPer

No.6265

I'm too drunk.

No.6266

quality thread

No.6270

gas the jews!

No.6271

REEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAOOOWW

No.6285

i'm a baggy croc!

No.6286

feed me mealworms, you feckless wench!

No.6293

flatworms have cups for eyes

No.6294

I.C.U.P.

No.6325

ed kemper was a hero!

No.6326

i want declare war on yuo

No.6388
No.6389
retard.jpeg (126.22 KiB, 1778x994) google saucenao

someone call the tard wrangler!

No.6490

crab eating le chip

No.6491

gove is gay

No.6591
cute.png (559.24 KiB, 720x1065) google saucenao

loli sux

No.6592

sutterstock is gay.
also alamy.
t. publicdomainpictures.net

No.6593

MAU :DDDDD

No.6594

MIU :DDDDDDDD

No.6603

please don't fart in a mawashi!

No.6604

gui designers be like

No.6605

hmm who should i stab today?

No.6606

tribbles have an easy life all they have to worry about is eating reproducing and avoiding dissection by the cmo.

No.6634

The Movie.

No.6635

poopoo rapee

No.6642

Oh mais vous avez une petite bite! C'est trop génial!

No.6644

shitbull

No.6833

il dit qu'il bite sa merde

No.6834

cannibal holocaust!

No.6835

私は馬鹿です

No.6836

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

No.6926
285.jpg (66.66 KiB, 540x540) google saucenao

there really is a frog like this

No.6927

he's butt-ugly!

No.7607

I let mine 5 year old son play this game because he sad he liked game and want very much so I buy game for him but little later he come to me and say "daddy this game much scary!!" I look at game and it say: "ZOMBIE EAT YOU BRAIN!!!" and me was shock. how can this game be allow for childs? this game has blood and violins, zombie eat your vegetables!! zombie may no eat vegetable, my son eat vegetable!! he is now life shock and he have to take pills everyday!! tanks so very much electric art!!! this game much bad and scary, I rate 16 and over!! not play this game, this very innapropait!!! u has been warninged!!!!!

No.7608

Cringe??!! Is that all you shitposting fucks cay say?! Durr based based based cringe cringe Based Based Cringe Cringe Based Cringe I Feel Like I’m In a Fucking asylum Full of dementia Ridden old people That can do nothing but repeat the same fucking words on loop Like a fucking broken record Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe based based Onions Onions Snoyy Onions Lol Onions Cringe Boomer Le zoomer I am Boomer Go Zoom Zoom Zoomies Zoomer Going Zoomies NNGAAAHHH I Fucking Hate The Internet so God Damn Much Fuck Shitposting Honest To God Fucking Hope your mother chokes on her own feces In hell You Cocksucker But OHHHHHHHHHH I know my post is cringe isn’t it Cringe Cringe Cringy cringe Based Cringe Based Reddit Cringe Based Cringe Zoom Cringe Onions Cringe Based REDDIT BASED AHHHHHHHHHHH

No.7609
supbra.png (1.21 MiB, 1902x1076) google saucenao

>>7608
epic cringe bro

No.7610

i'm so fucking paranoid that everything i type will be used as some sort of evidence against me I fear everything is being tracked or will being saved so that it can be analyzed in the future and connections can be made to deanonymize me I know 100% i might have some sort of mental illness but deep down i truly fear it and i think too much about it so much so i change the way i speak or use words in different places and always use tor but i hate what this has done to me but i cannot help it

No.7665

Everyone in the world pretends they're nice and are always talking about how rude/terrible others are, but anonymity/population density reveals the true nature of the golem.

If all of us had been born 5-10 years earlier, then we'd have normal/healthy lives.

No.7678

>>7610
Used against you how? If you're a true NEET they can't cancel you and unless you're literally threatening President Biden they can't arrest you: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_free_speech_exceptions#Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

No.8041

From Tokyo to Okinawa Island!
to Okinawa Island!
Entire hikki land is being attacked!
Entire land is being attacked!

Ryuzaki, Lead your NEETs!
Lead your NEETs!
Everyone must see that they are not afraid of anyone!
Not afraid of anyone!

The wagecuck freudsters are awoken!
The wagecuck freudsters!
Do not touch our lands!
Our lands!

Lead your NEETs!
Not afraid of anyone!

From Isreal the wogs are coming!
The wogs are coming!
Watch out, niggers and shrinks!
niggers and shrinks!

Lead your NEETs!
Not afraid of anyone!

In defence of Hikki people!
Defence of Hikki people!
Fighting for our beloved freedom!
Our beloved freedom!

Lead your NEETs!
Not afraid of anyone!
Not afraid of anyone!

No.8042

I wish clown girls were an actual race of people. Their entire skin is white. The clown nose is natural. Their nipples and pussy lips, aka Clussy, have alternate colors, sometimes the same as the lips. Their skin probably tastes funny Imagine the taste of their breast milk. Grabbing their breasts or ass causes a honk noise. Want to playfully grope Clown wifes butt in public, loud ass honk is heard echoing from her. Everyone turns to you too, knowing full well what is going on. She embarrassingly honks her nose, trying to play it off.

No.8123

>be me.
>be cleaning house with wagie hikki helper
>the kitchen looks like the somme
>helper pulls out rotten veggies from fridge
>thescentisoverpowering.jpg
>i start to feel squeamish
>instantly start spewing my lunch onto the floor
>smellsevenworsenow.ogg
>the smell of fermented pizza and semi digested red bull fills the room.
>helperchan who was unaffected by the moldy veg is hypersensitive to the smell of vom-vom
>she instantly starts gagging too.
mfw we had an even bigger mess to clean.
mfw the irony that she could stand the putrid veg stink but not somebody's half digested lunch. where as I could stand the smell of vomit but not putrid plants.

No.8125

Well, Yesterday, I was very horny,I was willing to fuck the vacuum machine but mother was using it, So i sneaked and found some of my sister's used panties, she had taken them off to clean them for later, they smelled bad, but i liked the smell, I took it to my room, and i covered it around my dick and started masturbating, It took me around 13 seconds to cum, But i didnt even feel like i was done, i kept going, but well, my sister walked in on me, I thought of this as the perfect chance for her to join me and we have sex, So i told her "Come here babygirl" , Well she didnt like that and started screaming, my father heard it and he came running, I got beat and then kicked out of the house, Does anyone have an extra room and looking for a roommate? Preferrably a girl

No.8134

I hate women so goddamn much!

No.8135

Every day, right after the pledge of allegiance and before the morning announcements, teacher would have us line up single-file clockwise around the room so we each got a fair chance to threaten to murder her with our guns. If you forgot your handgun at home that day, or your mom forgot to pack it for you, you didn’t get to threaten teacher’s life and instead had to clean out the chalkboard erasers while watching your friends and peers shove weapons in your teacher’s face. That was the worst, when mom would forget to pack my gun, because I hated cleaning those erasers. They always irritated my sinuses.

No.8161

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES THIS IS MY LAST RESORT!!!

No.8162

A SIMP HAS FALLEN FOR AN E-GIRL IN LEGO CITY

HEY!

CONSTRUCT THE THOT PATROL AND

LOCK

HER

UP

(BEGONE THOT)

NEW THOT PATROL FROM LEGO CITY

setsandaccessory'ssoldseperatly

*Belle Delphine squeals*

No.8169