Onto the next.jpg (128.12 KiB, 1280x1866) google saucenao
Misanthropy thread No.6560

I really dislike people.

No.6567

i hate people too

No.6613

eh, I could take 'em or leave 'em

No.6859

99% of people are flesh golems with evil programming.
It's best to never engage with anyone that has any golem behaviours - it'd be a complete waste of time and drain on emotions.

No.6861

I'm an empty figure, 6 feet underground with a thousand musings.
we should be friends.

No.6874

>>6861
I am also very empty with too many (retarded) musings.
I should like to be capable of friendship, but I doubt I am.

No.6876

>>6859
This Heretic is sending you a Nitro-Golem!

No.6919

It's sad though. I can't help feeling like without other people, there is no context - no meaning - to my world. I hate them; I fear them; Yet I need them.

Why do I yearn to be seen?

Because being seen fills this emptiness inside of me, if only a little bit, and if only temporarily. I don't want to be filled temporarily. I want to be gone with this hole in the world, and feel alive.

Are people really the only way? Will I never fill it alone?

No.6935

I think... I do want friends. Or a friend.

Because being able to peer into another universe... Nothing else in the world has the same gravity or weight. I really do just talk about the stupidest stuff all the time. But whatever - it isn't me, it's brain-kun who does that.

No.6950
c9nxIPq.jpg (317.1 KiB, 1920x1200) google saucenao

Why is the loneliness most overwhelming precisely when i'm around people?

No.6961

>>6874
boooo! :9
Is that really the air of a misanthrope?
you gotta have more spirit than that, you wanna keep lacking, letting above your fears?

>>6919
We're in the same predicament,,you should have known, the price is to great for those who desire death, but are obsessed with the hinges of "life".
there's nothing no where, for nobody, anyhow or when, the abyss is the only conflagration awaiting these corpses.

No.6974

>>6919
It's possible to survive with minimal social interaction, but pretty much everyone who's not a sociopath has a "social interaction meter" in addition to a "nutrition", "water", and "exercise" meter that constantly drains over time. You just have to force yourself to hang out with other humans some times or you will go crazy, just like how you have to eat food or you'll die.

No.6978

>>6961
>Is that really the air of a misanthrope?
I know that if I go outside, 99% of people will be awful, but I think there are people who aren't as bad.
>>6974
I want to start hallucinating!

No.6979

>>6978
>I know that if I go outside, 99% of people will be awful, but I think there are people who aren't as bad.
People are all the same, you have to find people who aren't. It's true love for people who don't fuck.

No.6980

imageboards make me feel less lonely until they don't. I'm grateful for them overall because they (anons) let me know I'm not alone in this predicament. No matter how many times the world gets me down I can always comeback to them and feel less hateful of the human race.

I feel alienated from society in general but I try to not to be like an unhappy bitter boomer that didn't do what he wanted to do in his life while young.

No.7000

>>6979
>It's true love for people who don't fuck.
Haha, yeah.

No.7822

The realization that the world needs to be detroyed is the end of the path of thinking. Suffering is created by birthing, and the only way to do something that actually matters, would be to make the planet uninhabitable.

No.8138

pic related.

No.8152

>>8138
Murder yourself first

No.8174

>>8152
with pleasure!

No.16568

i hate all of you i hate all of you i hate all of you i hate all of you i hate all of you i hate all of you i hate all of you i hate all of you i hate all of you i hate all of you i hate all of you i hate all of you scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil sociopaths sociopaths sociopaths sociopaths sociopaths sociopaths i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you die die die die die die die die die die die die die die please die everyone should die die already just die die die die

No.16575

>>16568
sanest neet.moe anon

No.16577

>>16575
I'm mentally ill but sane unfortunately

No.16578

the internet only exists as a toilet for me to have mental breakdowns in

No.17029

>>6560
It happens. Get pills, it helps.

No.17030

>>17029
My current pills don't help at all... Have to get new ones.

No.17039

People will just disappoint you. Really hard to find a real human being.

No.17040

>>17039
What expectations of yours weren't fulfilled and why?

No.17066

I hate people the most