1649625688731.jpg (34.74 KiB, 381x370) google saucenao
taking care of internet autists No.7903

should i deal with it? theres a couple ppl who i dont really enjoy being around myself, but they say talking to me is the best part of their day. so i do it for their sake. id feel pretty bad about it if i ghosted them or something.
anyway, they wanna play games and stuff, how to not do it without breaking their hearts or anything? should i just free myself

No.7904

Nothing stopped me from freeing myself from my family, I don't even care if they are miserable they deserve it!

No.7905

i've ghosted so many over the years, and i don't regret it in the slightest.

the truth is that we are all replaceable. that person you're referring to can easily find someone else, and so can you. if they decide to be sad because they got ghosted, that's 100% laziness because they just don't want to put in the effort of finding another friend.

imo, you don't owe your time to nobody. not to your parents, not to your government, and certainly not to random shitheads on the internet.

No.7908

The afterlife is a cope, therefore the only life you have is right now. Don't waste it doing things you don't want to do. If those other people truly care about you (and aren't just using you) they'll understand. If they don't care about you, fuck 'em.

No.7918

>>7903
Just disappear, they will have to accept this is what you choose
And when you turn off all devices you are gone anyways

No.7919

It's people that matter. Not the tings of the world(entertainment and other pleasures). Be there for them, even if you don't say anything to each other. Don't place things above people. If you do, then you have some problems that you need to overcome.

No.7921

You need to learn how to set boundaries. Ghosting is a failure to communicate.

No.8780

Due to the way someone has been acting recently, mostly at the beginning of this month, I feel like this post is talking about me, but maybe I'm retarded. Anyway, I'll understand and I won't hate you for it. Why do you feel that way though? Is it something I do, am I just boring, or do we talk too much? If the problem is talking too much we could talk once or twice a month if you want, if the problem is something else I can fix don't be afraid to tell me.

No.8781

>>7903
You might feel like it's the morally correct thing to do, but pretending to like someone you don't is even more cruel

No.8782

>>7903
by ghosting them you're expediting their learning process: do not rely on others for satisfaction

No.8896

I'm in a similar situation. Never use forums with avatares and that people can send PMs to you, EVER. Imageboards is the only way.

No.8902

>>8896
Based. avatar forums are only useful if you have an army of sock-puppets, and a team of like-minded shitposters and have the ability to overwhelm the mods with frogs, loli, ascii swastikas, gore and CP links!