cf7d741fecb5e2c6abe1b9b237(…).jpg (43.93 KiB, 599x599) google saucenao
I want an image board No.1014

Any ideas on how to not make it suck so much?

No.1015

Don't bother.

No.1020
e21.jpg (37.5 KiB, 500x405) google saucenao
No.1021

the only thing you can directly control is the design of the site itself (which you should absolutely think of deeply if you intend to actually make your own board) , the users themselves are kind of a wild card, although obviously you can attempt to reign them in with things like strict moderation and only actively advertising in certain places where you bring in certain kinds of people, but all of that takes effort and is no gaurantee

No.1024

Gate. Keep.

No.1025

>>1014
I think you will do wonderful, anon. I believe in you!

頑張ってください!

No.1026

What kind of imageboard do you have in mind?

No.1031

>>1026
the domain is sokawii.moe
Self explanatory

No.1035

>>1024
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

No.1054

>i want an imageboard
me2 can i help?
do you have a theme in mind?

No.1700

It would be neat if someone could create chat-bots.
So you can set them to discuss certain topics with each-other in an imitation of human conversation. Bot friends would be infinitely better than "human" ones.

No.1702

Be really really careful where you advertise it.

No.1703

>>1702
lol doesn't matter internet is unusable trash filled with horrible useless disgusting people

No.1731

one consistent thing I've found is that /pol/ is cancer. it was fun when we got Trump elected because most people were still just trolling and having fun. these days everyone is way too serious and anticomfy when talking about politics and racism. the same thing has happened with blackpill/incel communities

No.1732

>>1731
this image made me laugh

No.1734

seek more mature places. this is for children.

No.1737

>>1734
I don't think those places actually exist.

No.1740

>>1734
I got bad news for you kid: people don't really mature past who they were in high school. I remember being a young child like you and thinking all the adults were doing mature civilized things. That they weren't just making everything up as they go. Turns out the only thing that changes as people "mature" is they get better at hiding their true selves.

No.1761

I’m not OP but also thinking about hosting an imageboard.
I was searching for imageboards using tinyib and found this site today!

No.1841

How’s your project going?

No.1842

Don't invite anyone from here.
>1731
>we
>>1734
Don't you know that high school never ends?

No.1870

I’m >>1841 and >>1761 and now I’m hosting my own tinyib chan!!
…But I started doubting if I want to moderate my chan every day.
So I’m talking to myself alone on my chan without advertising anywhere.

No.1871

>>1870
delete it

No.1872

>>1871
I’ll delete it when I lose interest in PHP.

No.1873

>>1872
do it now