comfy neet.jpg (35.56 KiB, 400x318) google saucenao
you need to shill your chan more No.142

why aren't you shilling this place? new users aren't going to come out of nowhere, you need to either pay for ads on other chans or spam it everywhere like mega did with mewch

No.143

I've been visiting this chan daily since January, I don't know if the admin is here but I like the design ww. spread the word I guess

No.144

how do i post thread

No.147

>>144
just like you post a comment but while on the catalog

No.148

what is the "key" field used for?

No.149

>>143
I'm here, I'm currently working on updating the image board software to include usability improvements, as well as support for embedding additional video platforms (like Vimeo and HookTube), and (you)s to keep track of replies you've received in threads.

>>148
Right now the key field can only be used to sage threads (by typing "sage"), but in the future it may be used with a password to generate a random username which can only be used in the same thread, and an identical password in the key field would generate a different name in an outside thread, for temporary persistent identity, if that's necessary for the thread.

>>142
I post the link on various chans every so often to promote neet.moe, but I dislike random spamming, because it's quite typically inconsiderate, even if it's necessary to bring more users.

No.411

I just got here and i like this place it has potential to grow we just need a meta board and the admin should be around more and clean up the spam and move some of the threads on certain boards that are off topic that is just my take on the matter but i understand if the admin doesn't want to given that the site is small.

No.412

>>411
The admin clearly doesn't care *that* much, and honestly that's okay. I've been here for a couple years, and I'll stay so long as the site's up.

No.413

>>411
Not opposed to a meta board, that’s a good idea. I always imagined /neet/ would act as a meta board, but it no longer seems to fit that purpose.

>412
The site will stay up forever.

No.414

>>413
Can we please have the ability to change themes.

No.415

>>414
It would be nice to at least have some unofficial board stylesheets you can use with a browser add-on.

No.416

>>415
I agree.

No.418

>>412
I guess that makes sense i just think it would help improve the overall quality of the site.

No.424

>>415
A browser add-on isn’t a bad idea. What would you like to see as far as variations for the default theme?

No.425

>>424
I don't really know besides the idea of it being CSS to work with Stylish's successor. Maybe you could add some bells and whistles with JS and make a Greasemonkey script. It's your site design, and you had the eye to make the post box be a sidebar and the default theme to be dark. I'm interested in your vision and the unique palette(s) you decide to work with. I do like how 4taba is inspired by denpa. Maybe you could do a Greco-Roman marble or old-timey parchment theme. When all else fails you can't go wrong with a holiday or seasonal theme like for Halloween or winter.

No.426

It's very cozy here and i love to be able to post with a proxy without problems. I fear that this place gets overrun by idiots that try to be edgy and/or mean. Guess it's hard to find a way between a dead board and a random crappy /b/ on bigger IBs.

Same is for easier accessibility... what does that mean anyway? This Board has a de ent look and all the functions are fine. - But i must admit i can only post my view as a user.

No.427

>>426
*decent

No.428

>>148
Comment

No.429

hi

No.430

Hello

No.435

>>425
The CSS is pretty straightforward, though I’m planning on cleaning it up a bit in the next version of the board software, which is going to be a complete rewrite (again). I’ll add support to the JS extension for theming and tweaks.

No.441

>>143
Made this post 2 years ago...

No.442

>>441
I was there.