Cyberpunk Edgerunners No.2042

Fuck you, Netflix anime is good

No.2045

its soy

No.2046

cringe

No.2047

>>2045
Did you actually watch it though? For that matter, do you even like anime enough to know who Studio Trigger is? Because if you don't your opinion can be safely disregarded. Studio Trigger and their earlier incarnation Gainax are renowned for making modern classics like Gurren Lagaan, FLCL, & Neon Genesis Evangelion. I could see why someone who hates anime would like this show tho

No.2048

>>2047
Would *NOT like this show tho

No.2049

Netflix anime is probably better than Netflix movies

I like how they added Becca

No.2050

>>2049
Oh god why am I so attracted to this kusogaki piece of shit

No.2059

これは糞です

No.2060

Welcome to the age of gaijin netfux "anime" CARTOONS! and blackface mermaids, what a time to be alive!

No.2062

>>2047
>liking nu-trigger
lmao,

No.2067

Studio Trigger to Netflix executives "fuck you, the loli stays": https://www.animesenpai.net/loli-must-stay-cyberpunk-edgerunners-studio-refused-to-remove-the-character/

Anyone who hates this anime is a confirmed loli hater and a Netflix exec

No.2072

Tbh, I didn't really like it besides the top-tier visuals and some character designs. I didn't find the setting particularly interesting beyond the surface, and l didn't find the plot and actual characters very engaging. It certainly was rather unique, though.

>>2048
>Would *NOT like this show tho
It actually strikes me as the kind of anime that anime-haters could enjoy.

No.2075

>>2072
I appreciate you trying it and providing actual criticism instead of just spewing a series of buzzwords like those other guys. Pic related, it's you.