frens sitting in the stree(…).jpg (290.94 KiB, 1920x1080) google saucenao
were you ever happy? No.215

were you ever happy? and if not, do you think you will ever be? although most of my life was kinda shitty i did have some happy days. those times are just faint memories now though. i'm currently going thru the worst phase of my life so far. i've been in this state for 3 years now and it won't get better for at least another year. how about you anon? how are you doing?

No.216

i'm exactly the same as you and i don't think it'll get better anytime soon, even if I get a job i'm just gonna be a shut-in, not because i want to though

No.219

>>215
I was once quite happy, until I feel for the wage meme and decided to move out from my parents house.

No.221

>>219
sigh

No.223

>>219
I've been practically hikki for a few years now. Went full on neet last year and now I'm about to start a new job.
It's only so I can save up enough money to become a fulltime neet

No.269

I haven't been truly happy since the Summer of 2005.

No.270

>>269
Why's that anon? What was so happy about that era?

No.271

>>270
At the time I used to go to this book store that I had been going to for years to play Pokemon, Digimon, and Yugioh with other people. Also it was the beginning of the end with friendships. I gave up a part of myself to date a girl which she just left me for my "best friend" at the time. I was humiliated because I couldn't tie my shoes at 15 years old. Then I started high school that Fall and was dealt with bullying to no ends until I finally dropped out years later to get my GED.

No.272

The book store closed down, my friends started having nothing to do with me one by one, school was a terrible experience. From the staff, the students, and my family I felt all alone and in a dark place. I wanted my dad in my life but he didn't care about me. And just so much more.

No.273

>>271
I don’t think I knew how to tie my shoes then either.

No.274

>>273
So you can now?

No.275

>>274
Just with the bunny ears.

No.276

Can't tie my shoes at all.
I remember being happy as a teenager in the mid 2000s being a moronic wapanese like everyone else was. If I was put back there today I probably would not like it though, I suppose I would be too jaded now and call everything cancer.

No.277

My happiness is in the past.

No.357

Happiest time for me was probably ~5-7 y ago when I found my current group of friends from imageboard
It's been actually bit of a roller-coaster with them but end of the day i feel we all have grown as peeps

Really tired of my current life situation and wish i could go back to being neet and enjoy my hobbies
Maybe in near future

No.376

>>215
Last time I was properly happy was like when I was 7, never been particularly happy after that because I realized that life sucks as an uberpoorfag and I had to deal with having literally no social skills and having to deal with my parents fighting everyday.

No.380

Ive never been happy and aware of it at the same time. When I look back on it I was happy in high school, but at the time I wanted to kill myself. Or maybe now is just way worse than it used to be

No.446

Happiest time was until I got 6 years old. But it is really weird because if i look back on the time the more far i look back the more i felt happiness. Don't ask me why.

No.447

https://twitter.com/lieslmao/status/1316967057905405952

No.448

Lately I've been thinking that I was pretty happy when I was kid until I turned 11 and then again when I was around 13-15, sure bad things happened even back then but it was still a good time. I felt free back then.
All this talk about tying reminds when that I couldn't tie my shoes until I was 9, my parents yelled at me over and over until I could do it.

No.449

>>446
Same

No.459

I thought I was depressed as fuck when I was a teenager, but now I look back on those days as the best days of my life. Weird how shit works out.

No.461

I don't constantly think of suicide like I did a few years ago. But I am very scared of the future, I just want to go back to the past and stay there.

No.2597
ameee.png (318.32 KiB, 1260x2000) google saucenao

Just kill yourself you melodramatic faggot you have been abandoned and now your only choice is overdosing or cutting your weak faggot veins.

No.2609

necrobumped thread, do not reply

No.2616

>>461
I feel exactly like this
I was happy