ede7922f-2c88-4e38-b9bc-3c(…).png (406.65 KiB, 1100x1600) google saucenao
Misogynist Main Character No.2485

Any recommendations for anime/manga/vn? Not looking for misogynist themes just a misogynist main character. I would also like it to have a story.

No.2487

Konosuba is the only one I can think of off the top of my head, but you've probably already seen it. Still, it has a pretty good story and is just plain fun to watch. The movie that came out a year or two ago was kinda underwhelming, but I hear there's a new season coming out a few months from now: https://animenextseason.com/anime-continue/konosuba-season-3/

No.2490

>>2487
You posted the wrong quote bro. Satou's willingness to dropkick a woman in the face is truly a virtue

No.2491

>>2487
>>2490
Funny how gender equality is now considered as misogyny. I remember being considered in the wrong because I wasn't afraid to hit a girl during school.

No.2492

>>2491
This has changed. In most modern countries you are now permitted to hit back if a woman hits you, unfortunately you kind of have to let them hit you several times so they're "hysterical" enough to deserve being knocked down a peg if only to make them stop so it's not true equality.

No.2519

Chorus
YOU MAD WHITE BOY? YOU MADD? IMMA GONNA BLOW DIS SHIET ALL OWA DA PAWG AND YOU MAD???????

No.2520

>>2519
So, this is just a wizchan clique now, is it? Cringe.

No.2531

>>2520
Always has been

No.2534

>The most based quote on women said yet!
t. Yamazaki