unknown.png (1.23 MiB, 1280x668) google saucenao
Guys, read the Bible No.2575

Great tribulation is about to come soon, the Antichrist is rising right now, and the world is heading down the toilet, I hope none of you are blind to this.

The reason why this is happening because the Christian Church turned to the ways of the heathen 🎄🎅🎃🐰 and broke the 10 commandments, which God as warned us not to do many times in the Bible. Breaking Sabbath, eating pork, going against God's instructions in the Bible.

Read Romans 1, Sodomites literally exist because of idolatry
Read 1 John 5, (christmas and easter) is the sin that leads to death.
Read Romans 13, God allowed the evil to happen, to punish us
Read Leviticus 26, All of you who reject the 10 commandments and want to hold on to your piggy pork meals, sabbath breaking, and christmas and easter babylonian idolatry are in big trouble.
Google these holidays yourselves, nothing about any of these holidays are "christian"

All of the atheism, abovtions, lgdt flags, drag queens dancing to children in school, bedophilia, men cutting off their benises and putting on dresses, girls as young as 14 hoing around and screming at men, sinnps, inceIs, SODOMlTES, and what have you, is because of you Christians.

Repent, you do not have alot of time

No.2576

Paganism is way cooler.

No.2578

No.

No.2579

>>2576
i don't enjoy knowing that my ancestors fought chinamen 5000 bc under banners of protoOdin and shiet
not cool

No.2600

real

No.2636

>being schizo enough to think the rapture is just around the corner
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predictions_and_claims_for_the_Second_Coming

No.2638

I don't believe in fairy tales