d.7624302.185124.s3.1-211f(…).jpg (75.67 KiB, 800x800) google saucenao
No.466

I always seed my torrents to a 10 ratio minimum and you should too. You like free things right? Then give other people free things too.

No.467

Eh, I usually just steal my content from file upload sites like mega.nz and gog-games, so I actually can't seed in the first place

No.468

>>466
make sure to use a vpn though or your ISP will get complaints and you could get banned by your ISP

No.469

>>468
Honestly, you can get away with it for a pretty long time even if you torrent. It partially depends on where you're getting your torrents from, what kinds of things you're downloading, etc. For instance, you will NEVER get a threat from your ISP (at least in America using Spectrum) if you exclusively use torrents from https://nyaa.si

Not sure exactly why, but anime companies probably just don't have the resources to harass American consumers in addition to Japanese consumers. We may even be protected by the language barrier.

In any case, streaming sites and file upload sites have been more than sufficient for me for the past 5 years. Torrenting is just unnecessary.

No.470

>>467
>>469
Many media from 5 years uploaded to file hosts back then are long 404 by now. However I've added many torrents from that time which still have seeders to this day. Torrents are eternal, file hosts/hosting are not.

No.471

*from 5+ years ago

No.472

>In any case, streaming sites and file upload sites have been more than sufficient for me for the past 5 years. Torrenting is just unnecessary.
Nonsense. We must fight centralization.

No.473

>>470
Torrents aren't eternal, there's many dead torrents because of the fact that there's no more seeders.

No.474

>>473
Correct. However theoretically they are eternal. 99% of file host links are dead after 5 years+.

No.475

No.
The days of sharing torrents and DC++/etc are long gone. Fuck all of them and their "projects".

No.476

I go a long way to upload something good for some friend from Torchat or *share, but the tech usually covers it all, no need for extra measures. There's nothing wrong with DHT, but fuck the piratebay idiots. Nyaa is the same shit as piratebay and weeb phase is usually over by the time ur 25-30, so who cares?

No.477

private trackers and forums is pointless elitism as well, ok I get it you paid 500$ for some cp and you don't want to make it public, so just stay retarded and alone until someone jails u pls :)

No.478

>>466
Based. I at least try to seed them up to 2 but that is pathetic compared to your selflessness
good on you bro!
>Sharing is good and with digital technology sharing is easy!
t. Stallman
I will be setting all my anime torrents to 20 ratio, since everyone deserves to get free anime faster!
>>468
As long as your courts have the money and time to pursue you, I knew someone who was cracked and the pigs didn't give a shit!