9ca.jpg (74.38 KiB, 663x715) google saucenao
No.10289

Do you sign the NEET pledge?

No.10293

Hell yeah!

No.10294

>>10289
>I believe labor is not inherently valuable
Retard. Labor is what created everything around you. This will always be the case until we reach the singularity and robots can do everything.

No.10295
wagie.jpg (135.14 KiB, 1024x819) google saucenao

>>10294
Seethe and cope wagie! You're just jelly because you don't get to play video games all day!

No.10297

>>10295
Once your parents die you’re going to get ass fucked. You will be forced to get a job and no one will hire you except absolute bottom of the barrel employers that also hire class 1 felons and child rapists.

>inb4 I have disability/neetbux and everything is taken care of. There’s absolutely no chance I will ever have to work again!

Lmao. Once the government’s psychologist or whoever says your good to work, you’re fucked. And once Republicans gain permanent power thanks to Moore v. Harper they’re going to make the requirements for obtaining and keeping disability even more cruel.

No.10298

>>10297
Nah. The trend is pretty consistently that humanity works less and less, which makes sense given all the technology we have now. We're already at the point in some countries where the purpose of keeping people employed isn't so much to keep the economy working (it doesn't) but rather to suppress any revolutionary urges. Now that god is dead, work is the new opiate of the masses.

I concede there are terrible times ahead. But once we get out the other side, it's gonna be glorious.

No.10299
ted-bundy.jpg (345.89 KiB, 1600x1232) google saucenao

>>10297
I don't live with my parents, you wagecuck nig-nog! I await their deaths eagerly, in fact I masturbate to defiling their corpses and eating their organs and feeding them to my brother!

No.10300

YES

No.10301

>>10300
checked!

No.10302

>>10301

No.10310

>>10295
But he's right
wagies created technology and animation

No.10314

>>10297
If you are on disability, your parents are literally worth more dead than alive. You might mourn their death for other reasons, but your gibs won't be reduced.
>Cuckservatives
Best known for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. While they could take over and try making slaves, they'll just make entitled demands and sperg about drawings until everyone flips on them again.

No.10316

>>10314
My parents provide income, but not as nearly as much as the govt spergbux program which is European and much better than the american system. In other words my parents are expendable and won't be missed.

No.10317

>>10310
Pic related.

No.10319
pfft.jpg (87.07 KiB, 1366x768) google saucenao

>>10310
That's happening less and less. Technology has become democratized. You don't have to suck the church's dick to publish your zine anymore, you just do it on your computer. Same with all animation. Same with most interesting cutting edge tech. You can buy a basic CRISPR kit for under $200 for fuck's sake: https://www.the-odin.com/diy-crispr-kit/

People all over the world are starting to realize that shekels are shackles.

No.10320

no,

No.10321

>>10320
You are a retarded jew!

No.10322

>>10310
Not really. Work is something you do for money that you wouldn't do for free, right? Thankless jobs like garbageman are necessary and we rightfully regard anyone who spends their life doing that with disdain. If you work you lose.

Conversely, no one goes into animation or game design if they don't already love the medium. No one does it for money. If there was no wage to be had and their living expenses were fully covered, the people who make anime would still make anime of their own accord. To deny this is mere cope.

No.10324

>>10321
>forces me to sign contract
>calls me the jew
oy vey

No.10325

>>10322
I make freetarded FPS and haven't received a crown for them, People don't have as much fun making video games as those playing them they are different and strange. All good programmers are hobbyists. I still don't understand why some normies offer to pay me for doing something that came to me naturally. It reminds me of christcucks constantly thanking their imaginary friend in the sky for making the universe just because he didn't see a reason not to! Normies will always perplex me.

No.10326
pumped.gif (258.88 KiB, 350x622) google saucenao

>>10325
>freetarded FPS
link?

No.10327

>>10326
I haven't published them yet, but when i find a good hosting service I'll put a link to the git repo.

No.10328

>>10327
just upload the rough draft to mega.nz

No.10330

>>10328
I would rather self host.
https://youtu.be/wWaWt9d3yw0
I know mega is encrypted but nothing beats a good old git clone.

No.10332

>>10322
You’re coping if you don’t think money talks. There’s no evidence that people would be willing to making games like Warzone, Skate or Assassin’s Creed for free. It’s been over 20 years and the best the open source community has done is make Xonotic which itself is based on a game engine that was originally proprietary.

Without an income to motivate them, the game development community MIGHT put out something once in a while that resembles a AAA title, but they’re not going to be pumping out several games a year like they currently are.

Same with animation. Once in a while the Blender community might get together and make a 30 minute film, but they’re not pumping out multiple Pixar quality films a year.

No.10333

>>10332
Hollywood systematically produces crap.
Xonotic is not the only freetard shooter with gorgeous graphix
https://unvanquished.net/
http://sauerbraten.org/
https://unvanquished.net/
https://warsow.net/
your argument is invalid.

No.10334

>>10332
Personally I prefer the raw unfiltered software renderer over OpenGL/Vulkan in a similar manner that some people prefer traditional 2D animation over 3D CGI.
Darkplaces proprietary origins are in GLQuake and the liberated code was heavily modified by Lordhavoc all the eye candy effects were free/libre software.
Do your research before you start talking bullshit asshole!

No.10335

>>10333
i meant to link http://red.planetarena.org/ instead of unvanquished twice.

No.10336

>>10332
DOOM was also once proprietaty yet everyone made clones of it, one person named ken silverman single-handedly made an engine that could compete with DOOM in his bedroom, and thanks to apogee overshadowed DOOM. Just because something is both proprietary and complex doesn't mean it can't be replaced by free software.
Continue masturbating to Bill Gates you winfag!

No.10338

>>10334
>>10336
>>10334
You morons know you’re proving my point right? The only thing the FOSS community has done is make games that either pay homage to games that were originally made for profit like Quake/Doom or straight up use code from them.

And I’m sorry but the graphical quality of these games is not at all comparable to what the game industry is putting out today. You might say that in your opinion it’s looks good or plays better but objectively speaking it’s not nearly as advanced or detailed.

No.10339

>>10338
OK, Macfag.
Check out drummyfish or godot if you want so-called "virgin" free software shooters/engines.
Personally freedom matters more to me than gay ass gimmicky graphics engines.
I've seen some things done with the Doom engine that differ vastly from your traditional 90's shooter, such as a galge where you can fuck succubi.
Although I am a big shooter fan, the Free Software library has a vast array of genres from RTS to RPG.
Have fun when you can't play your favorite DLC because of a bricked console, DRM Rape or the proprietary vendor went bust and it's servers are down. Free Software is here to stay, we will bury you!

No.10340

>>10338
Even John Romero himself didn't care that he wasn't paid for Quake. As long as he's making games he's happy. You're probably just jealous because there are people who are more talented and have better hobbies than you and we can brag about them to unenlightened and ignorant normies.
https://youtu.be/9v_0HD7iOz4

No.10341

>>10333
>>10335
Which one(s) of these is/are single player and offline playable?

No.10342

>>10333
Nice anon!

No.10344

>>10342
Thanks bro, that fag was asking for it!
>>10341
Theoretically you can play offline with bots but that gets old after a while, you should check out this little gem https://shp.itch.io/issun-boushi-starring-shinmyoumaru
My next project will probably be a single player shooter to fill the void left by so many multiplayer based tech3 shooters, I'm considering FTE for it's hub support but unfortunately haven't had much success. there might be a sneak variable somewhere but the furthest I've got was with a quake 2 C library, and this leads to porting problems, not just from qc but from YamagiQ2 since his game.so is autistic as fuck.

No.10346

>>10314
>they'll just make entitled demands and sperg about drawings until everyone flips on them again.
It doesn’t matter if people turn on them. After Moore v. Harper, state legislators will be able to ignore the will of voters and handpick electors that will vote their way. Not even the governor or the state supreme court could intervene.

No.10347

>>10314
>your gibs won't be reduced.
Your gibs won’t be reduced because of their death, but you will always need to be in contact with a government provided psychiatrist or psychologist or whatever (if your disability is mental or emotional). And if this person believes your condition has improved to the point that you’re able to work, you lose your gibs and you have to get a job if you don’t want to be on the streets. Plus since they don’t allow you to save any significant amount of money you’ll be starting from the bottom.

No.10349

>>10346
>>10347
Good thing I live in secular and sexy Europe and autism is a massive meme here! Qualify as severely autistic enough and they never bother you again! After a fair amount of lies from my mother and REEEEEEEEing on my behalf the state said, this big boy's too hot to handle and mailed me a check every month!
Democracy has been dead in America since 1981! Go to canada or europe and drive out the dune coons, we would prefer to have christian mongrel yanks than sub-human mud-slime desert swine niggers that go bang!

No.10350

>>10346
>Still thinking politics and voting matters
NGMI
>>10347
>I must keep all my money in the bank like a goyim
>A check a few years by someone who doesn't care about their job is constant
>I can't bullshit a normie by acting weird
>This would even require bullshit

No.10351

>>10350
It’s not just once in a while. Also if you refuse treatment then I think they can take away your disability too.

No.10352

>>10351
>wagecuck scare tactics
*yawn* got anything else? Oooh, why don't you try scaring us with homelessness again!

No.10353

>>10351
In cuckservative America perhaps...

No.10354
e5c.jpg (64.75 KiB, 600x902) google saucenao

>>10351
Even if the govt went full retardican and took our spergbux we would still have time to YEET ourselves!

No.10355

>>10349
>implying Canadians have freedoms
Nigga the government seizes people's bank accounts for donating to protestors in Canada. America ain't perfect but at least it's not as freedom less as Canada... yet

No.10357

>>10355
Yeah Europe is better.

No.10358

>>10352
I’m just saying that SSI makes you the ultimate goycattle. It makes you wholly dependent on the federal government by design. You will take the monthly antipsychotic injections and you will be happy.

No.10364
6f1.png (130.87 KiB, 1500x1100) google saucenao

>>10358
Or sell them on the black market. I haven't seen my childhood freudster since I left my mother and nothing bad happened as a result. I seriously feel sorry for you yanks.

No.10399

>>10351
You underestimate how lazy niggers are. Also, they are paid when you are.
>>10358
And WageCucking doesn't?

No.10400

>>10399
Yeah, anon you show that shrinkshiller who's boss!

No.10401

>>10399
You can throw whatever platitudes you want at me but the law says you have to accept recommended treatment to be eligible for SSI.

No.10403

>>10289
No I SHAT on it

t. Sloan MBA student

No.10405

>>10401
Yeah but in practice it doesn't really work the way you're implying. Most social workers couldn't give less of a shit and are quick to usher you through so they can get to their own little private temporary NEETdom i.e. the weekend

No.10440

>>10401
Again, niggers. They're lazy. Abuse it.