Tomato_Stomp.gif (89.55 KiB, 249x254) google saucenao
Is there a place for German NEETs? No.10585

I'm German, so I kind of have have trouble finding any kind of online or offline group that is NEET and German.
It's hard to be NEET in Germany in the first place because of social pressure and work culture, so most Hartzer are subhumans and especially foreign subhumans.
I'm attractive, young and live alone. I should get GF and have children. (Yeah I can totally do that and handle the responsiblity. My NEETbucks and possible appartment size would even increase. I might even take up work.)
Since I'm not in school anymore talking to young girls is hard. (Back when I was in school most students were already foreigners because of ethinc replacement) Tinder is full of degenerates, uggos, attention whores and foreigners. (no drugs, no tattos, no piercings, not smoking, not alcoholic, not vegan, 100 % German)
I can't just talk to young girls, who don't know me, on the street. I think I'd have the best chances by just getting a GF who is more like me.
There are jobless threads on Kohlchan but most of the posters are older or drug addicts or retards and definitly not women and it doesn't serve as a social platform. Discord has NEET groups for Russians and English countries but not Germans.
Any ideas? Other Germans here?

No.10587

>>10585
>Back when I was in school most students were already foreigners because of ethinc replacement

Hitler should've won.

No.10588

What is your position in freeters/part-time NEETs?

No.10590

>>10588
People who work are not NEETs. They are employed. Dumb question.

No.10591

You came from kohlchan.net ?

No.10593

>german

Living life in easy mode

No.10595

>>10593
It's actually super hard mode. You just don't know about all the other shit we have to go through.
>>10591
Yes, but I've been on all kinds of other IBs before that. Still miss old 8chan.
Markchan isn't a replacement.

No.10599

>>10595
What other shit do you have to go through that we don't know about? Are you holocausting the Jews again?

No.10600

>>10599
Too much to list and my personal experiences would deanonymize me

No.10602

>>10600
List 2 or else you're a faggot

No.10606

>>10595
I know Germany is a toxic progressive authoritarian shithole now, but I am from the UK so I can't talk too much. I remember seeing German police using measuring sticks to make sure people where social distancing correctly. Bloody hell.

No.10609

krautchan had /keller which was shit. Kohl has it too for cargo cult reasons (double cargo cult) I think other boards might have keller-type stuff too.

your country has best cp and east germans were cool to me on the internet

maybe you shouldn't chase dumb people on the internet and get into better communities?

No.10610

>Since I'm not in school anymore talking to young girls is hard.
so you are like 18? lol
> Tinder is full of degenerates, uggos, attention whores and foreigners. (no drugs, no tattos, no piercings, not smoking, not alcoholic, not vegan, 100 % German)
incel
>There are jobless threads on Kohlchan but most of the posters are older or drug addicts
no, its you who is too young for internet in general.
>I'm attractive, young and live alone.
you are stupid child wasting other ppls bux

No.10611

>and especially foreign subhumans.
and here goes my last drop of respect for you

No.10612

> I think I'd have the best chances by just getting a GF who is more like me.
there is no sane girl who is like you :)
there are some but they don't need you that is for sure

No.10614

>>10610
>>10611
>>10612
>>and especially foreign subhumans.
>and here goes my last drop of respect for you
Let me tell you: It's because you're a subhuman and possess traits I listed.
Don't worry, it was never my intention to stick it into your trannyhole anyway.

No.10615

>muh jerkmany is not white.
>koningsburg is white but is slav/pruss and poor.
>being poor is not cool, im too young and cool for this shit (hikkis are poor)

I'd say - enjoy your niggers, kiddo.

No.10616

>>10609
>east germans were cool to me on the internet
On the internet on an imageboard. Irl they are 99 % like West Germans.
>get into better communities?
I don't have a car, so I'm bound to live in a city with no real communities.
>Kohl has it too
I didn't even know. Doesn't seem like they make more than one thread a month though.
>your country has best cp
Thank you but I'm looking for a legal relationship.
>>10615
Who are you quoting? German cities aren't "white" anymore.
Travel here and you'll see. I didn't say the rest of that.
>>10606
I'm pretty sure UK is better than Germony at this point.

No.10617

>>10616
Well since you were on the right side of history in world war 2, (((they))) had to make a huge example of you. We're still getting fucked anyway though.

No.10628

Napoleon should've burnt Berlin.

No.10633

>>10585
> I should get GF and have children.
Why?

On topic:
what about the secret Untergeschoss at KC? It's slower than this place, but it's full of german NEETS.

No.10634

>>10585
The classic place for German NEETs is the Erwerbslosenforum.
>https://www.elo-forum.org/

No.10635

>>10633
Cause I wouldn't get more than one reply like the last thread?
>Why?
Why not? I don't wanna talk to myself for the rest of my life.

No.10636

>>10635
You can talk to anon, sweetie.

No.10637

>>10609
Why does Germany have the best CP and the most pedophiles?

No.10640

>>10599
>Are you holocausting the Jews again?
Oy vey!

No.10648

>>10636
That's not enough. I want there to be more of me. Mentally and physically. Anon can't get pregnant through the screen.

No.10650

>>10648
->
>>10634
They have females too.

No.10651

>>10634
Most of that stuff all seems to be aimed at beaurocratic questions.
On which of those subforums do I have to look?

No.10661

>>10648
You're just not trying hard enough

No.10669

You're kind of a fag OP, but you have good taste in waifus

No.10670

>>10651
I'm not your nanny, anon. Find out yourself, you're a big boy right?

No.10679

>>10670
Become my nanny then! Here is your payment.
>>10669
You mean for not liking whores?

No.10695

>>10679
Okay, srsly i don't know. Seems like they got rid of their off topic Forums... sorry i haven't checked that before. Mea culpa. You could try and visit the local Jobcenter to find NEET-gf in the waiting room!

No.10699

>>10695
No, they only let you in if you show your letter with your appointment. The appointments are getting fewer than they used to too because sanctions are on hold until 1. Juni 2023, so there is no point either way.

No.11416
angst!.jpg (100.67 KiB, 680x680) google saucenao

The Germans are an angsty bunch!

No.11591

>>10699
OP here. I went to a "measure" today. Not because he has to but because it has been suggested I meet others at jobcenter.
There were 3 jobless old women of which two are clearly foreign, 3 women from jobcenter a jobless fat ugly woman from South America who held a speech about what they're gonna teach us to get a job.
The speech even contained group work in groups of 5. No idea how that's supposed to work.
And they wanted to do a study! With four participants! Can you believe it?
Anyway the South American woman rambled in broken German for a quarter hour and then I decided to leave.

No.11592

>>11591
*I have to
Happens when you change the text after you're done writing it.

No.11594

>>11592
This happens to me ALL THE FUCKING TIME!
(Common to people who don't think linearly)

No.12019

>>10585
yea kohlchan sucks lately seems like normies are now EVERYWHERE. just stop looking for interaction with other people, that works for me atleast. wish there was some kind of place for neets to be together like a family but not in this lifetime, it seems.

No.12117

You know who to vote for, anon!

No.12457

>>10585
Being german myself but why in hell would i want to have contact to other Germans? Other People bring way too much negativity into my life especially white people with their frustration just because of the media and their anti white agenda lately. They cannot even leave you alone or even mind their own business. I even hate to read my own language because it reminds me of many bad situation where is got attacked by other white germans for basically being myself. i even got attacked for basically wearing a mask i mean cmon how can people be so cruel? Just wish i had some contact with muslims because they are atleast known of the concept give respect get respect also they have a sense of loyalty and family. See, other People just cant help me with their learned stupidity. They are way too deep in the Hamsterrad to be any useful to me, hell i even ghosted my loving family so i can be on my own just because i wanted to be free and it was the BEST decision in my life.

No.12480
Tux.png (162.56 KiB, 800x948) google saucenao

>>12457
I like this guy, but can't tell weather his accent is German, Belgian or Israeli. Anyway he's pretty based!
https://youtu.be/RnxxcuLITH0
Also checkout his video on depression, he groks better more than the shrinkiologists.
https://youtu.be/ZtvfmLZjHgU
I have Agency and purpose when i write freetarded software but i don't really have a sense of belonging, and that makes me sad, A solution to the lack of belonging would be a Japanese bishoujo gf who thrusts her oppai in my face every time she hugs me.

Seraphobe also kind of looks like my epic fantasy-LARPing html-poetic image-shopping computer teacher, Jérôme.

No.12498

>>12457
>capitalizing "people"
people don't deserve that much respect

No.12500

>>12498
based even npcs don't deserve capitalization!

No.12653

>>12457
Yeah to me it always kinda seems that there is alot passive aggressiveness going around. Especially online ofc but in RL too. Its like they are basically waiting for 1 Guy walking by them in the wrong moment so they can vent into your Face. You can be a totally Stranger to them but still they have to analyze you with their Eyes and some even will openly attack you for wearing Eye Make up as a Man, walking around with a Flower Bag and so on jadda jadda you know. Now imagine someone who is ALREADY afraid to leave the house for atleast 1 time a week, right. You can even be white too but they still believe you are the Enemy.

No.12797

>>12480
It's Eastern European English dialect.
>>12457
Fuck off racetraitor.
>>12117
I don't believe in voting and I certainly won't vote for commies.
>>12653
Don't fucking agree with yourself and learn capitalization rules.

No.12817

>>12797
>I don't believe in voting and I certainly won't vote for commies.
They don't believe in voting either! Enjoy your gay nation state, anon!

No.12818

>>12797
>Eastern European
That could mean anywhere from Russia to Czechoslovakia...

No.12854

>>12817
>>12818
>reacting to the Bully instead of talking to People who ACTUALLY contributed something for the Thread
congrats

No.12857

>>12854
see, this is why i hate People and this is what idiocrazy and "social" media does to people. you can open your heart and tell something interesting about your life but its still the loud mouthbreather who gets the attention of EVERYONE in the room. so why even opening up to the World when actually nobody cares about your happenings and sorrows. but all the sudden they start caring when you murder someone, how funny, right.

No.12862

>>12857
kek!

No.12864

>>12854
>>12857
>>12862
>instead of talking to People who ACTUALLY contributed something for the Thread
I >>12797 contributed '''the thread''', dimwits.
>>12818
They're all the same to me. Ask a Slav.

No.12890

>>12864
>They're all the same to me. Ask a Slav.
А ну, чики-брики и в дамки!