Screenshot (46).png (841.99 KiB, 1555x921) google saucenao
How hard did you fell for the normie lie? No.10753

I thought getting a Job would make me happy but it fucking didn't. Fuck this I don't care I'm gonna what makes me happy like I'm already on disability income for my schizo. Only reason I wanted a Job is because my mum was struggling financially. This sucks. Oooh well back to being a NEET.

Anyways I made some coffee right now and just chilling on the PC.

Earlier mum made butter chicken with white rice and salad with kewpie dressing. So yeah thanks mum.

No.10754

English is the world’s normiest language

No.10755

Why not move out and get a GF?
And learn cooking for yourself.

No.10756

I hate to admit it, but I fell for the normie lie HARD. I did so good in school, I got into a special high school for geniuses, then I got into one of the top 10 colleges in America, graduated with a 3.3 GPA as a double STEM major, all while working part-time in food service jobs or at a library.

The entire time, I assumed things would get better when I finally had my "real big boy career" job. Making a fuckton of money at a tech startup was nice I suppose, but it wasn't worth the sleepless nights tbh. And now that company is long dead so it's not like anything I did there mattered in the long run. Fortunately, I got fired for sexual harassment because I am a short brown guy and I called my female coworkers "babe", something incels are NEVER allowed to do, apparently. It took that degree of unfairness for me to stop submitting to society and embrace NEETdom.

Of course, after I was fired there was a about a year of me coping and being depressed over losing my dream job for such a bullshit reason. But once I finally quit feeling sorry for myself, I started doing my own research. I learned that society was always rigged. Life is in fact not fair. The government doesn't need me to contribute because the federal reserve can print all the money it needs. Bitcoin proved money is merely a useful illusion anyway. As for women, they no longer seem to care about money either, only the genetics you are born with which is what all humans evolved to care about. So I concluded what any reasonable person would upon learning the facts of reality: the only winning move is not to work.

My retrospective embarrassment at falling so hard for the work meme is probably why I am so aggressively pro-NEET today. When all of society is telling you to change but you know you're in the right, it's your responsibility to plant yourself like a tree and tell society, "no, YOU change."

No.10757

>>10754
wait till you learn about French.

>>10755
Sydney is too expensive to move out.
I'm not ready to put myself out there for dating. I have things to work on.

She does cook for me on occasion but I know how to make meals myself just tonight her friend brought over some food along with the butter chicken and all that

No.10758

>>10756
Shit man I'm sorry they accused you for harassment fuck man that such a shitty thing to do.
I hope one day you find contentment in this life :D

No.10760
friendly.png (921.49 KiB, 1600x1200) google saucenao

>>10758
I'm already content, but I appreciate the concern! That happened back in late 2014 and I got over it completely by 2016. Now it's just my origin story.

I love being a NEET tbh and I couldn't imagine returning to the dystopian workplace or educational system. My only regret is succumbing to normie lies like OP

No.10766

>>10760
May goodness come your way

No.10770

>>10756
In retrospect I hope you understood why it's not right to call every female coworker "babe". Handsome men don't do it either, and it's wrong then too. I've watched many a attractive men use these phrases on the younger female employees in construction before I quit and the visible uncomfort in the women was remarkable.
I don't think it was right to fire you for that though, unless you refused to stop after countless warnings.

No.10787

>>10756
Dangerously fucking based.

No.10789

>>10753
Nobody claimed it’s easy. Working for a living is probably the hardest thing to do.. that’s why it’s for a living and not for fun.

No.10792

all throughout high school i never had a job, never intended on going to college, never got my drivers license, never really had friends. i didnt really fall for any of those normie lies because for some reason since i was a child i knew it was all bullshit but the main hurdle was having to get used to actually being neet and not having an excuse. i was prepared for all the bullshit life was gonna throw at me after becoming an unemployed adult with 0 societal value, i guess the only delusion i was under was that things would eventually workout in my favor or at least everything would continue on the same as it always had.

No.10804

>>10770
No, I do not understand what the problem is. I call every guy "dude". I wasn't saying it in a flirtatious way. I think it had more to do with the fact that I was the most competent out of the newest hires (who happened to all be girls) and the rumor that the company was downsizing. The babe thing was just the weapon they attacked me with, but it wasn't the core issue.

No.10816

When i was a child, i fell for the normie meme. But as soon as I turned 18 and my last hopes and dreams were crushed before my eyes, that's when i realised the normie life is nothing but a lie.

No.10820

>>10804
Calling guys dude is not the same as calling every woman "babe", not even close.
No matter how you say babe it will instantly be seen as flirtatious. Sorry you learned the hard way, but there are no no words. I hope you learn from your mistake instead of convincing yourself everyone else was wrong about a very flirty and sexy word.

No.10888

>>10820
I am fine with not saying nigger in the workplace, but I'm not gonna stop using gendered pronouns for any reason. That's ridiculous. If they interpret as flirting, that's on them. Again it had more to do with the babes teaming up to save their own jobs. I had been calling everyone babe since I started working there. It was only when rumors of downsizing started that a complaint was filed. Also should mention it was contract to hire and the contract was almost up, which meant some of us new hires were gonna get dropped no matter what.

The only thing I learned is that if you work, you lose.

No.10891

you have to buy food and pay for roof you live in
its not falling for a normie meme, its survival.

No.10893

>like I'm already on disability income

parasite. Others work for you.

No.10896

>>10888
Keep being stuck up then. Babe is not and never will be acceptable in a professional setting. It absolutely is flirting. Retardcel.

No.10898

>>10893
I'd rather be a parasite than a "strong independent worker"

No.10899
mgtow.png (858.26 KiB, 1908x1080) google saucenao

>>10896
So just because someone else interprets what I've been doing naturally for my entire life is flirting, I deserve to be "punished"? Why is this not acceptable when they call me "dude"? Hell, what if decide to interpret literally everything anyone says to me as flirting?

Sounds like you just hate men.