4544827697_6f73866999.jpg (1.11 KiB, 499x495) google saucenao
Board quality No.11028

99.9% cancerous threads/spam. admin gives a shit.

No.11029

The more spams, the higher post quality

No.11036

The admin only deletes CP spam

No.11039

>>11036
>>11029
based.
>>11028
cringe.

I hate you, I despise you, I loathe you. Everything about you DISGUSTS me. Your ears, eyes, nose, mouth, tongue, legs, knees, stomach, ribs and bottom make me want to vomit up. You're repulsive, loathsome, grotesque and insupportable. I want to kill you, I want to twist your nipples off and throw them to the dogs. You scum. You low, corrosive lump of fecal horror, you maniac bastardly turd. I would rather drink stale urine from Norman Fowler's arse-pit than remain one moment more in your defiling company. You're filth, you're cack, you're the ooze of a burst boil, I abominate you, you towering mound of corrupted slime. Your every utterance is like the slithering hiss of a fat maggot in the putrid guts of a decomposing rat, your face is fouler than the unwiped inner ring of Satan's rectum.

No.11043

>>11029
False.
I stopped posting on here because it's filled with tourists importing the common-culture of "based" and "cringe" such as my friend here >>11039

And I've noticed many other well meaning participants have stopped posting too.

This used to be a fine place, but now I've moved on to other forums.

neet.moe is dead, enjoy the "shitposting" era of neet.moe I suppose.
It's amusing how a simple link on some net artery could result in so many parasites that believe themselves to be welcomed.

No.11048

>>11043
this is just a new era for neet.moe

admin should probably implement some more rules though. more people means you need more rules

No.11052

>>11048
As soon as you need "rules" to maintain a collective you have lost the collective.

As soon as you need "guidelines" on how to "behave" with one another, you are no better than dogs.

This era of neet.moe isn't one to celebrate: it is instead another canister kicked.
Peer over the edge into the futility of most humanity. May the echo remind you the endless disappointment.

May the darkness remind you what you're meant to do.

No.11054

>>11052
For I may pad my statement a bit further:
the prior neet.moe "paradise" was suspended above the common of Obscurity and Serendipity.

But remember, remember: it was floating.
There was no basis for its existence.
There never was any basis.

Let the weight crush it.

Does one expect quality content out of an imageboard?
I do not expect flies to do anything else other than to remind me of the filth I'm waddling through.

Waddling toward some higher world, somewhere that I remembered once before.

So, I congratulate those that fumigate not pretty things, not in their expression, but rather of their festering essence; reeking to tears the reality one is desperate to escape.

But one may not escape it through imageboards.
You are in the trash heap!

Kill the dream, mutilate the body and hang it like a pinata; savages are all that are left.
Savages and willing drones, bio-robot galore!

Such an essence... revolting.
But it is par-for-course.

Congratulations!

No.11056

>>11052
based.
>>11043
shitposting is based, also Stephen Fry copypasta.
t. Assburger NEET

No.11063

>>11048
0 rules needed, its fine rn except spam deletion, it could stay, why care

No.11114

Board quality is skyrocketing thanks to altchan ads and troonjaks

No.11126
troon.gif (300.16 KiB, 1200x850) google saucenao

>>11114
based.
Here's a retarded pic I stole from /pol/
They are mostly retarded over there but they can be pretty based when they laugh at troons and the latest fake gender they invented!

No.11127

>>11063
based. rules are for lamers.

No.11128

>>11043
It was always shitposting, my fren.
Shitposting is what imageboards are about!

No.11408

I've noticed a tendency where certain threads get derailed and go of on a silly tangent/flame war about off-topic retarded nonsense.