CF8A0CC8-C11F-4B4C-A029-E6(…).jpeg (248.19 KiB, 1092x1935) google saucenao
No.11428

>High school: "Like, EW! What an ugly creep!"
>College: *completely ignores you while fucking Chads every week*
>Working life: "I, like, don't think that this candidate displayed enough of our Core Values in his interview. He got the technical questions right but he didn't show Excellent Enthusiasm or Majestic Motivation in his teamwork examples. We should reject him."

No.11429

This is something a 16 year old pessimistic
fuck would pre-occupied himself with a
self defeatist fantasies to justify his delusional pre-conceived notions

No.11430

>>11428
Considering you're spending your free time making shit up they'd be right to reject you, if you ever got an interview that is.

No.11431

>>11430
>bootstrap boomerism
Nice one kike.

No.11434

This is what happens when 75% of hiring managers are female. It's a blessing in disguise tho

No.11440

>>11428
This has literally been my life so far. I can't wait to die.

No.11441

why care about those stacies
its obvious and its MALES who enable them

check mudslim nations for details

No.11442

>job interview
This is neet.moe not failedwagie.moe

No.11456

>>11428
>Look, it's really not my business but who cares what these creeps think? You know, they don't decide who you are, you do. You are who you choose to be.
t. Beatnik

No.11457

>>11428
Imagine these white girls getting forcefully raped and impregnated by ghetto niggers from the hood, I’m getting a hard on just thinking about it tbh. Just imagine it, as western middle class pretty white girls their entire lives they have been told and believed that they are stronk independent badass powerful career womyn that are replacing those toxic incels, that they are respected, valued, a higher class of being that must enlighten those poor oppressed POC with her superior ideology of social justice, all of that “I’m invincible!” roastie bullshit… and then some filthy, disgusting degenerate nigger just rapes her like the savage beast he is, dominates her pretty and well groomed white body, the body that she so carefully makes up every day and honed through years of college and HS sports is turned into nothing more than fuckmeat as the nigger savagely ravishes her, her pretty pink pussy being reamed out by his monkey cock, he pulls on her blonde hair and contaminates her womb with his subhuman seed, the formerly noble white woman is now nothing but a breeding bitch for negros

No.11459

>>11457
W*men who reject white eurasian supreme gentlemen deserve to get raped, bitten and mutilated by savage simian niggers. Too bad these gorillas are so stupid and think more about filling their black guts with watermelons and bananas than yeeting the mutant hybrid parasite from it's host mid-gestation, the female normally has to do that task in it's place, all while the nigger is busy chimpîng out and masturbating in public.
>"No rational man, cognizant of the facts, believes that the average negro is equal of the white man. And if this be true, it is simply incredible that, when all his disabilities are removed he will be able to compete successfully with his bigger-brained and smaller-jawed rival, in a contest which is to be carried out by thoughts and not by bites."
t. Huxley

No.11460

>>11457
Are you Asian? Why are you BBCposting?

No.11462

>>11460
It is common knowledge that Asians and White people have bigger brains than niggers, hence the more animalistic body parts are bigger on negros than in the more evolved races. (jaw for biting, dick for fucking, stomach for yams)

No.11469

>>11460
I’m sorry but I can’t take credit for that masterpiece. I copy and pasted it from halfchan.

No.11479
edgy.png (526.38 KiB, 600x526) google saucenao

>>11469
Nice copy pasta, bro. the edgy rodger rant is oc though. except the cringey Huxley quote which came from Thomas Henry Huxley.