1663006822348713.jpg (76.84 KiB, 772x954) google saucenao
No.11452

Do female NEETs exist or are they a myth just like femcels?

No.11453

>>11452
I believe that female NEETs are as real as the Loch Ness monster and the Sasquatch, only someone as batty as a cryptozoologist would give the idea any credit.
Since females were not traditionally expected to work a female NEET is just called a housewife or a daughter In some cultures the daughter lives with her parents untill she get married. Also basement dwellers are exclusively male.
And just to be an edgelord I will joke about the fact that females can't be spergs either!
>autism is an exclusively male brain structure!
However a female can be a wagie like anyone, and some porkies are more bent on employing female wagies than robbing men of their NEET pride!

No.11458

I'd argue female NEETs are even more common than male NEETs because it currently is and always has been socially acceptable for women to be NEETs.

I understand the opposition to letting women call themselves incels and I'm fine with not letting them hang out with us, but I need someone to explain what the problem is with letting women call themselves NEETs.

No.11461

I've talked to them before. The older ones are pretty chill.

No.11464

>>11458
>it currently is and always has been socially acceptable for women to be NEETs.
Gynocentrism is the problem, society favors women more than men.
Feminism is a lie to increase societal bias in favor of women, The "patriarchy" is just a massive meme, what they want is a matriarchy not gender equality, or you would hear them campaign against bias that favors their sex such as housing opportunities for example. They also believe that men cannot be raped and some even go far to deny what happens in prison just as Richard B. Spencer denies what the Nazis did during WW2.

No.11465

>>11458
Most women are normies and too ignorant to know what a NEET is, let alone what NEETpride is.

No.11467

>>11464
I agree with all that and that gynocentrism is *a* problem. But what is the purpose of not letting females be NEETs when so many clearly are? In fact, women being or wanting to be NEETs is often framed as a strike against them.

Also feminism is precisely how both a) men started working less and b) gibs have become easier to acquire. Maybe the feminists weren't exactly aware of what they were doing by giving up their NEETdom and maybe some women are opposed to NEETs because they succumbed to the antiNEET brainwashing.

Again, I'm fine with entirely barring them from our comfy bro-only spaces because they do immediately ruin the social dynamics of brotherly camaraderie. I just don't get not allowing them to merely call themselves NEETs. More people identifying as NEET is more better.

Forgive me for putting words in your mouth, but is this something like you don't want them to "culturally appropriate" NEET culture? I don't get why some niggers hate wiggers either. Wiggers have only benefited the black community by making niggerocity more and more socially acceptable. Women saying they are NEETs (or yes even incels) exclusively benefits us. Gynocentrism is a fact of reality. Like it or not, society only seems to really change when women demand something. Therefore they are a powerful ally to have if you want the world to mold itself in a way that benefits you.

>>11465
I think of this as more of a strategic alliance. Yes some women, even most women, may be using the label NEET incorrectly, but it doesn't matter. It's still an optics boost for NEETs and that inevitably leads to more cultural resources flowing our way.

>tfw you're such a contrarian you end up defending females

No.11481

>>11467
Normally the societal changes brought by females are inherently detrimental to men. Women are solopsistic and only see what benefits them. They will demand higher pay for their wagie jobs but do nothing to demand for an abolition of alimony after a divorce rape.

Men have been expected to work for and feed all, where as women are and have always been nothing but parasites and leeches and a pain in the ass to their husbands.
When a female doesn't want to work no one bats an eye.
When a man doesn't want to work, he is NEETshamed.

We must not forget that the majority of males who are NEETs are also incels (NEETcel), where as a female can leech off any willing chad that she allows to access her saggy roast beef cunt. A fat landwhale bitch can get more free money from a chad alone than a NEET incel can get from the govt and his parents combined. Females favor men with higher incomes for a reason.
Men settle, Women enact standards. Hence why a man with standards is a volcel, you cannot afford to have standards with females. Even if she looks (and smells) like urinal-chan* if she's interested in you, this is an opportunity you cannot afford to lose if you are an incel who cares about escaping a future of dying as a permavirgin.

I think that to allow women to identify as NEETs is detrimental to our image and our culture. While i concede that cultural appropriation has both the potential to be beneficial or detrimental, depending on how it is done and by whom. For example, while I don't personally care for hip hop culture, I can agree that blue-eyed soul has helped a lot of black soul artists and vice-versa. That said, I don't think Native Americans enjoy having their proud cultures and traditions being reduced to a goofy mascot on a baseball cap and many Japanese people can't stand the fat autistic weeaboos flying into tokyo on a JAL or ANA plane from America to butcher their language and introduce themselves like a Hokkaido/North Honshu girl with a foreign accent and poor grammar skills. Those kinds of people would certainly not be welcome in my tea house, that's for sure!

Now; I can tolerate a housewife, but I will never tolerate a female NEET. It arouses too much jealousy, too much anger. I remain convinced that we cannot and should not accept female members as part of our culture.

*This monstrosity is Urinal-chan
>>11065

No.11500

?
stupid question.
there's more female parasites than male
housewives, house prostitutes, all kinds of welfare gobblers, fem need younger age to get pension etc

of course they exist and chances are your mother will soon become neet too :)

its like you are making a subculture of 20 yold dropouts, when in reality everyone who is not officially working is a neet.

No.11501

in middle east and such its very common that wives never work in their lifetime, otherwise the man would be viewed as pathetic.

so yeah they are all neets

No.11502

>>11501
Yes I can confirm this. I'm Persian and this is very true

No.11718

Personal anecdote so not really data but my cousin (female) graduated college from a state school and is now living in one of the rooms in my house permanently, no rent but with food and laundry and service. She says shes looking for a job and it's hard to find and whatever (which is probably true) but she's basically female NEET

No.11719

>>11718
Anon has a cage under the bed waiting for her.

No.11721

>>11719
Based, that bitch deserves to be a sex slave used to vent our frustration.