81dirUKxOSL._AC_SL1500_.jp(…).jpg (218.23 KiB, 1500x923) google saucenao
DPH No.11573

I recently got into backrooms lore which made me hunger for a deliriant trip. Do you guys have any advice for how I can hypnotize myself and take DPH to hallucinate that I'm in the backrooms? How much is too much? Anything I should watch out for? I'll get a trip-sitter of course.

I'll pre-game my mind with backrooms media for the weeks prior, sleep, wake up at 9AM, then immediately start tripping with 300mg DPH 300mg DXM, and more prepared backrooms media taken over the next few hours. Then I'll spin around and around until I pass out, or throw up, with possibly more drugs, but that's the minimum. Fun fact: spinning is how free drugs and electricity are generated.

I currently plan to do this on Halloween for maximum spook. I'd like to make an event out of it. I think if enough other people join me in taking these drugs at the same time, and we share the same experience, we'll actually break through and shift reality into the correct timeline. Or something cool will happen. Unlike other cults or crazy rituals, you don't have to give anything up to participate. Just buy the DPH and DXM, take it on Halloween, and join the NEETstream link that will be provided later in this thread. Maybe it's better to think of it like an online party. I found $1.25 bottles of DiPhenHydramine at Dollar Tree and this is where I get my DeXtroMethorphan https://robocough.com/

In case you don't know, DPH and DXM are 100% legal in virtually every corner of the world and better known as benadryl allergy medication and robitussin cough medication. Most people don't like it or this entire class of drugs because it doesn't come with a lot of pleasant feelings. But hallucinations on deliriants are indistinguishable from dreams. It's the closest thing we have to astral projecting or the matrix.

I understand why most people don't like DXM and DPH and I really feel bad for you guys. These drugs are awesome, powerful, dirt-cheap, legally available over the counter AND are generally safer than stims or opiates. I love having such an autistic taste in drugs. Even if you're not gonna trip with us, I hope to see ya there.

This will definitely be streamed on https://caracal.club/ & https://dlive.tv/NEETpride

No.11576

Sounds cool.

No.11581

>>11573
Why are you so eager to convince us to abuse cough medicine?

I'll continue with alcoholism thanks

No.11582

>>11573
>dlive
they became dead to me after they banned owen benjamin

No.11583

>>11582
To be clear this stream isn't to make money or clout. I'm just using free digital tools to improve my trip. I also want to experiment with throwing an e-party. There are a lot of lonely NEETs out there. Let's connect through the net just for a night. If it's fun maybe we could do it more often.
>>11576
Correct.
>>11581
This isn't peer pressure. Do whatever drug you want bro. I'm mainly setting this up so I can maximize my trip. In the past when I have organized an event around it, it worked really good. If all goes according to plan, you'll at least get an interesting trip report out of it too. Of course, I am well aware that most people hate these drugs and that's why they remain legal. But they happen to be the right frequency for my flavor of autism.

No.11597

>>11583
I agree any drug worth taking is unfortunately illegal thanks to authoritarian nanny-police states, I think everyone has the right to put whatever he wants into his own body without somebody who thinks they know better stopping them from doing what they are free to do providing they don't hurt anyone else.
Weather you want to take MDMA, LSD, Cough Syrup or even Clorox because you're fed up with all the bullshit you have to deal with on a daily basis, nobody should have the right to stop you. And just for the sake of going on a libertarian Clorox-drinking tangent Suicide prevention should be illegal or at least suicidal people should have the right to sue those who try to stop them. If you have the right to live you also have the right to die.

No.11603

>>11597
>If you have the right to live you also have the right to die
Yeah this

People love to say “but what if they’re not competent enough to make that decision” but I can’t think of anything worse than being made to live when dying would be objectively better.

Ultimately it comes down to religion ruining society as per usual.

No.11606

>>11603
Based based and based
People who think others are not competent enough to make a decision for themselves are themselves not competent enough to make a decision for others.
https://youtu.be/KH8drK8AgPE
Uncle Szasz explains the hypocrisy of the war on drugs and molestation of people who are different and perceived as heretics by the NPC/Normie groupthink.

No.11611

>>11573
Anon abused DPH for years and if OP is ready for some good old delirious stuff, why not. Protip: better use is to chill out on like 200mg-250mg. Anon dosed up to 600mg, but wouldn't recommend it. Benadryl is nice in "low" doses. If OP wants to trip he should get some solid salvia divinorum.

No.11613

>>11583
When will the stream be?

No.11614

>>11613
The plan right now is Halloween night probably starting around 8PM EST, but I'm still figuring out exact deets. It's primarily gonna be a group watch of backrooms and other spooky content while I (and whoever else wants to) trip balls. We'll hang out and shoot the shit on caracal, discord, in this thread, and in the twin thread I made on lainchain.org.

As for any of those anons who dare go on Halloween adventures away from the net, there will be an optional IRL scavenger hunt they can participate in that requires them to upload pics of their scores. Acquire a weapon, part of a woman's costume, a black eye, shit like that. I made a party thread like this on a now-dead imageboard a few years back and it was one of the best trips of my life. The resulting thread was up there too.

Debating whether to allow e-thots to virtually attend or not. What do you guys think? It is supposed to be a party after all, but I'm pretty ambivalent.

In any case, it'll at least be more fun than trick or treating.

No.11617

>>11614
Hello, underage american friend.

No.11618

>>11614
NO THOTS!!!

No.11619

>>11617
R U DALGING DO ME??? :DDDD:D:DD
t. Underage Spurdo

No.11620

>>11619
Oh, its you again. Please go back to 4chan.

No.11621

>>11614
I can't stand women on the internet they are so annoying!

No.11622

>>11621
Women on drugs are even worse!
The *thing* used to illustrate my point is TAME by comparison.

No.11655

>>11614
Females would just ruin the fun of a boys' night.

No.12373

>>11614
Will this be your first time doing DPH?

No.12377
incel.png (212.58 KiB, 771x332) google saucenao

>>11655
>>11621
>>11622
The nays have it. No girls allowed. I had a fap and thought better of that idea myself. An online party with women doesn't make much sense as their only value is sex, which you can't do through the net. It would not serve the goal of finding a mommy gf like throwing a meatworld party with chicks would.
>>12373
No, I've done it about a dozen times at recreational doses, and on top of that I'll usually take 150mg to potentiate DXM trips.

No.12379

>>12377
As long as they’re not trannies I’m fine with femanons, but it’s your party so you can do what you want.

No.12395

Say hello to the shadow people and backrooms entities for me anon!

No.12396

>>12379
Thing is, how can you really know who is a tranny and who is a femanon in the wired anyway?

No.14169

Is this still on?

No.14180

>>14169
Yep! I've been shilling this invite and trying to be more active on the discord. The DXM and DPH are already acquired. I even got my IRL friend to be the understudy party host in case I get too high. As a teaser, here is some of what will be on the scavenger hunt list:

-a toy sword
-a view from the top of a building
-a full size candybar
-a Biden mask
-a toilet papered tree
-a tiara
-a black eye
-a baby
-a MILF
-a person wearing the same costume as you

Lemme know if you have any suggestions. Hope to see you there!

No.14182

>>14180
what do you mean by scavenger hunt?

No.14183

>>14182
The Scavenger Hunt minigame is a party activity available for anyone who wants to participate in the netparty while venturing out into the world on Halloween. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is upload a pic in the dedicated party thread that will be on neet.moe. What do you win? Cool points, life XP, and maybe even a memorable night.

I hosted something similar to this several times before 420chan and it really does help me trip harder. Seems to benefit the participants too.

No.14291

>>11611
Got any protips for masturbating on DPH? I keep reading about that, but I haven't tried it. I guess I just don't buy that it'd actually be effective. How does this not ruin the fapping experience? Never tried DPH recreationally myself btw, but considering doing it for this weird party thing