BoJackNHK03.png (265.75 KiB, 681x383) google saucenao
Any of you guys dropped out of college/Uni and never returned ? No.11623

Many years ago I was studying Architecture and after 6 months I dropped out and had my Youth Allowance money to buy Gaming PC and never returned to society ever again!!

No.11624

Other dropout (not architecture) reporting in.

No.11626

Dropout here. I was in computing and completely gave up when the coof hit. Didn't matter because i failed the first half anyway. This was two years ago, now i've learned that the outside world is bullshit and nothing really matters anymore.

No.11627

I'm a high school dropout.

No.11631

That's me. I don't have the money to ever go back.

No.11637

>>11623
Fucking pussy

No.11640

I went to uni for free for a year
I was too stupid so I fucked up
I dropped out because if I kept at it I would probably keep getting worse grades, I would have to pay for any extra time there, and a few other reasons
I almost made a friend
I didn't want to keep in contact with anyone

No.11641

It took me four years to get a 2-year degree, and I was never able to get a 'real' job with it, plus the thought of going into massive debt and possibly having no better luck with a 4-year degree was enough to make me give up on life. Fuck this clown planet.

No.11648

I never joined since I learned long ago that university/college is basically a massive meme.
t. Based Libertarian Boomer
https://youtu.be/n2oQS-uGnE0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsFdyFOMYGQ

No.11663

>>11648
Some degrees mean something.
Not all of them, but absolutely some of them are very meaningful in proving you are a competent tradesman. When it comes to higher thinking jobs a degree becomes less meaningful since it may not help at all with "creativity" or "genius" needed to explore the unexplored sciences. Being able to memorize is useful to become a doctor or a nurse, but it doesn't teach you true people's skills or intuition needed to work with people. That's why some doctors and nurses are very helpful and some are just absolutely useless because they can't think outside the box.
Regardless, I'd rather have a licensed doctor than a self taught one if I had to pick one to hire for a black market job.

No.11666

>>11663
Yeah your right, though I distrust doctors in general since many engage in alternative medicine as well as scientifically based medicine. The number of good doctors is always going to be less than the total number of doctors. A licensed doctor does provide a first line of defense against quackery, however no one is immune to the Dunning-Kruger effect. And many doctors have earned my disfavor for their paternalistic and arrogant attitude. I am appealed to hear urologists being patronizing and condecending towards antinatalists who request a vasectomy on the my body my choice stance. Look does my gf always have to go and get an abortion when the condom breaks or the pill fails because you won't do your job because you think you know better than me? doctors are supposed to be neutral and DO. NO. HARM. I know people who have been personally impacted by medical hubris. Also a vasectomy will improve your sex life since the fear of unwanted consequences tends to sap away at your pleasure.

No.11667

>>11666
>I distrust doctors in general since many engage alternative medicine as well as scientifically based medicine.
*At the same time*
also dubs and satanic trips check 'em!

No.11711

obviously

No.11712

>>11711
DUBS, i say.

No.11715

>>11711
checked!

No.11720

>>11624
Very Hot

No.11722

>>11624
I want to rub her pantsu on my dick while i suck on her titties.