0001.jpg (844.31 KiB, 2550x3300) google saucenao
NEETpride Magazine Vol 2 No.11633

It's like 90% of the way finished, but I'll have to finish it when I get back from vacation in 10 days. I like how the cover turned out at least.

No.11635

How do I contribute a column to this?

No.11638

>>11635
https://neetpride.wordpress.com/contact/
There will also be a poll you can fill out after it's officially released: http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/siaepp/neetpride-magazine-volume-2-survey

But yeah I'm going away and it's not quite done. I'll post it in this thread when it is. Def before end of September

No.11653

Nep!

No.11683

>>11633
this is in general just way better than the last cover design (not like that was too awful though lol). i'm again willing to critique the design if needed.

No.11704

Needs more pudding

No.11707

>>11704
Needs more Nep!

No.11709

the funny part is you will all be delta wagies in your 30s

No.11716

>>11709
I doubt I will even be alive in my 30s so that question is moot for me.

No.11835

Last call for anything you guys want to put in the NEET Classifieds. Could be anything from shilling your twitch channel to building a crew for a hacking mission to organizing a party to informing people about an underrated TV show. I'll even allow shit like personal ads, so long as you go easy on the cringe.

Also someone was gonna write me an article on The Christian Case for NEETdom, but flaked out. Anyone else interested in writing that? I don't really get religion but I realize how important it is to people, so it'd be a welcome inclusion. If you'd like it to be in this month's issue, you just gotta get it to me by September 29th 2022

No.11836

>>11835
I could do some anti ChristCuckery. And a story on the basedness of online grocery shopping.

No.11839
2Q==.jpg (18.88 KiB, 183x275) google saucenao

>>11836
Sounds good! Just make sure the antichrist cuckery piece is framed through the lens of NEETdom. You can send it here https://neetpride.wordpress.com/contact/ or just post in this thread if you really want

No.12151

>>11839
Why ChristCuckery is anathema for Men and NEETs:

Ok, this one's really short and simple, and it revolves around Master and Slave morality.

A ChristCuck is a golem. A preprogrammed automata. They need very specific instructions for everything as they cannot function autonomously. It starts with the Ten Commandants, where three of them are just "I am a selfish bitch - Yahweh" phrased in different ways and the other seven are this because they are so subhuman and immoral they cannot even understand the most basic elements of a stable society, such as not cucking or murdering your neighbor without specific orders.
ChristCuckery is the "I was just following ze orders" religion among religions that are mostly "I was just following ze orders". At least the other Abrahmics, like Islam and Judaism are good at fighting and subverting, respectively. There is no respect in being a bitch, which is why everyone hates ChristCucks including ChristCucks, and they get off on being hated because they have a subversive martyr complex.

Now, consider the NEET. He's pretty much the exact opposite of this. Disengaging from soyciety naturally involves ignoring its commands, and forsaking things like discretionary income in exchange for freedom and sovereignty. Even if you well optimized things, using crypto as passive income etc, chances are your absolute income is still low, so you must not be materalistic. There's a lot of other things you lose, but those are all instances in the trash taking itself out so I don't consider those losses. Examples include not having most other people around.
And, being a NEET requires self actualization. In Current Year soyciety, how can you be bored if you're alone in your room? Answer: By not having an internet connection, as that's where the real world can be found. But if you can't self actualize, you can't make your own entertainment. Either literally as a content creator in my case, or just getting in some video games/anime/books/etc made by others (PS: Read Anomie and Animosity, they are free books about soyciety collapsing because men disengaged from it and living their real lives elsewhere while gatekeeping out NPCs, oh and Antipode is coming soon).
So you see, the mentalities are diametrically opposed. One follows orders from others, and one makes their own orders and then follows them. The jewish demon Yahweh would command you in jewish slavery through WageCucking. The CHAD NEET will just say no.

No.12444

>>12151
Awesome and thanks! I take it you want to be credited as Shinichi Haku? Also I want to make a few clarifying edits so just lemme know if there's any change you don't approve of:

Ok, this one's really short and simple, and it revolves around Master and Slave morality.

A ChristCuck is a golem. A preprogrammed automata. They need very specific instructions for everything as they cannot function autonomously. It starts with the Ten Commandments, where three of them are just "I am a selfish bitch - Yahweh" phrased in different ways. The other seven only seem to be there because christcucks are so subhuman and immoral they cannot even understand the most basic elements of a stable society, such as not cucking or murdering your neighbor without specific orders.

ChristCuckery is the most "I was just following ze orders" religion among religions that are all some degree of "I was just following ze orders". At least the other Abrahamics, like Islam and Judaism are good at fighting and subverting, respectively. There is no respect in being a bitch, which is why everyone hates ChristCucks including ChristCucks, and they get off on being hated because they have a martyr complex.

Now, consider your typical NEET. He's pretty much the exact opposite of this. Disengaging from soyciety naturally involves ignoring its commands, and forsaking things like discretionary income in exchange for freedom and sovereignty. Even if you well optimized things, using crypto as passive income etc, chances are your absolute income is still low, so you must not be materalistic. There are a lot of other things you "lose", such as a pseudo-social-life at work or experience navigating bureaucracy, but those are all instances of the trash taking itself out, so I don't consider those losses.

Being a proud NEET requires self actualization. In Current Year soyciety, how can you be bored if you're alone in your room? Answer: By not having an internet connection, as that's where the real world can be found. But if you can't self actualize, you can't make your own entertainment. Either literally as a content creator in my case, or just getting into some video games/anime/books/etc made by others (PS: Read Anomie and Animosity, they are free books about soyciety collapsing because men disengaged from it and are living their real lives elsewhere while gatekeeping out NPCs, oh and Antipode is coming soon).

So you see, the mentalities are diametrically opposed. One follows orders from others, and one makes their own orders and then follows them. The jewish demon Yahweh would command you into jewish slavery through WageCucking. The CHAD NEET will just say no.

No.12577

>>12444
ChristCuck (and TradCuck and a few others) are deliberate. Capital letters are for emphasis, even if not technically correct. Specifying they are a subversive martyr complex is also deliberate, as the one extra word explains why they are doing it. A lot of your other edits either remove confidence from the text (the other seven are this vs the other seven contain degrees of...) or cause loss of meaning. Though some of the edits, like elaborating a little on exactly what sort of fakeness you miss out on in soyciety are fine.

No.12580

On the basedness of online grocery shopping:

So this is perhaps the most useful thing for a NEET. Honestly it is useful for anyone, but oversoycialized golems actually like going out and dealing with people (reeeeeeeeeeee!) so they don't utilize it and there wasn't much demand for it until recently because of the holocoof.
Anyways, what online grocery shopping does for you is let you never leave your house unless you actually want to leave. While online shopping in general was around for quite a while, it didn't cover most food items.
But online grocery shopping goes beyond this merely replacing in store visits as the online shopping is a superior alternative even if, for some reason you were not averse to dealing with NPCs. Here are a few reasons why:
1: You make roastie WageCucks your literal servant class, leaving your tendies at the door. That alone would be reason enough.
2: At 8 dollars a month, it is cheaper than visiting the store yourself.
3: If absolutely anything goes wrong with the order, such as the delivery driver not following your instructions exactly, you get the item for free.
4: Sometimes they prove diversity is their strength and refund you for random shit without even being asked and without any problem occurring. Thanks for the free tendies!
5: Their item replacement selection options are very pro consumer if used right. For example, you can order cheap bread and select the substitute as expensive bread... they will still charge you as though it were the cheap bread even if you get the higher value item.
6: Trolling WageCucks by making them deliver your items one at a time. It's not a coincidence these drivers are like 90% female, as men are checking out of soyciety.
7: No judgment. If you order some obviously skewed order, like 50 dollars of nothing but soda, chips, cookies, etc, there's no bullshit arguments and you need not even see the WageCuck delivering it, you just get what you want.
In fact, online grocery shopping is so good that it is explicitly being nerfed in several ways all so they can try justifying their fucking existence with the physical stores.
One relatively recent addition is item lockouts. Managers at major stores like Amazon and Walmart can select specific items and implement zip code based, regional, or national lockouts on online orders... it will still be in the store, but you can't select it for delivery and if you try it will say shipment might be restricted to [Your address]. There is no might about it.
Another is the removal of discounts. Granted, most of them already removed discounts, but now many of the ones that didn't now are removing discounts. Effectively, you pay a lot more for the online order. But is it worth dealing with people and their bullshit, especially during holocoof insanity?

No.12581

>>12577
>ChristCuck
Fuck, I def knew that, I actually just fucked up cause I was trying to edit this on my phone.
>subversive martyr complex
Wakaranai. Are you saying that they're consciously deciding to have a martyr complex for the sake of subverting something? What exactly are they subverting? Their incessant martyr complexes can be annoying, but anyone who isn't already a christian won't care when they REEEEE about being persecuted.
>the other seven are this vs
If you're talking about the sentence regarding the commandments, the way it was originally was a 70 word long run-on sentence. I'll get rid of the "seem to be there" though.
>loss of meaning
Tell me specifically what and I'll fix it.

No.12677

>>12581
Look at history. The ChristCucks baited the Romans into killing them so they'd seem like persecuted heroes. Their owners, the Jews also do this. Had they just understood Tyrants Hate Mockery, and made the ChristCucks look like the retards they are instead, even the fefails and criminals and so forth that the religion is marketed at wouldn't have touched it. Note also: Islam has more of a dominating martyr complex. It's the same end result - you bomb them or they bomb themselves and you just make more Muslims, but they are more actively aggressive. They hit you, instead of baiting you into hitting them.
>Seem to be there
I don't see any 70 word run on sentence in either version.
>Loss of meaning
The above is one example, it makes it seem less certain and prevalent. "Is mostly" > "to some degree" is another example. Remove the authoritarian dictator herding a bunch of retard elements from Abrahmic religions and there isn't a whole lot else left.

No.12695

>>12580
Based I started ordering my tendies online the moment I divorced my parents and lived alone in my NEETcave, Most of the wagies were retarded sand niggers, but i showed those subhuman degenerates their place if they stepped out of line.
I would have probably been more civil to even roasties over mudslimes, unless it's a ragheaded roastie then i call it a fatty-ma from prizunic!
>>12151
I would also add while Christianity is implicitly nothing but a cuck's religion originally only popular with roman slaves, Islam is cuckoldry by definition, the word islam means submission, and is basically the paramount of the Soybrahamic's willingness to be cucked by an imaginary bull in the sky!

No.12714

>>12695
Lmfao. True.
But I actually had someone argue online grocery shopping was a bad thing because it enables fefail thottery. First of all, they were gonna do it anyways, second off, fefails cook?

No.12730

>>12714
At least these delivery thots can't be uppity and brag about having to hauling tendies by the tonne to a greasy NEET who ogles her with a lecherous stare for minimum wage.

Even simps have more self respect!

No.12743

>>12730
The fuck man? We have standards, and some waddling sheboon doesn't meet them. Get that 3DPD shit out of here!

No.12851

Toldja it'd drop before the end of September: https://neetpride.wordpress.com/2022/09/29/neetpride-magazine-volume-2/

Def give your thoughts in this thread, but please also use this survey: http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/abofwd/neetpride-magazine-volume-2-survey

View results: http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/ckkdrb/neetpride-magazine-volume-2-survey/view

I am mainly interested in how many people think I should stick with Comfy Pepe as the mascot. Neptune is my personal 2nd choice, but there's no getting around the fact that she's technically not a NEET. In any case, I will obey the voters.

I went overboard with the earthbound fonts and I have no remorse

No.12852

Pepe isn't and can't be a fursona because he has no fur.

No.12853

>Rate this issue on a scale of 1-5
Is 1 the best or worst?

No.12855

Article tips for next issue:
-Diary of a NEET for 1 week
-Discussing mental health (plenty NEETs are seriously depressed)
-How to be frugal/tips on acquiring things cheap
-NEETmedia, what are some typical games/movies/whatever about/for NEETs
-List of websites NEETs can gather
-Better classifieds, links to projects and websites by NEETs, not weird Amazon shit

No.12856

>>12851
Note that the survey site doesn't support HTTPS so your answers/information can be easily stolen.

No.12858

>>12852
Tell that to my frog fursona.
>>12853
1 is worst, 5 is best
>>12855
>Diary of a NEET for 1 week
Perhaps this would be better as part of an interview
>Discussing mental health (plenty NEETs are seriously depressed)
tbh I feel like I just did this one with the 8fold Path HD remaster
>How to be frugal/tips on acquiring things cheap
Sounds good to me, I just hope it's not too dry
>NEETmedia, what are some typical games/movies/whatever about/for NEETs
I tried to include that in this one, but there just isn't enough good NEETpositive media. I don't want to include stuff that is antiNEET like Welcome to the NHK. Most NEETmedia is antiNEET.
>List of websites NEETs can gather
Please give me specific suggestions!
>Better classifieds, links to projects and websites by NEETs, not weird Amazon shit
Please give me specific suggestions!
>>12856
It's already publicly viewable info, and there is no account attached, so actually it cannot be stolen. HTTP is 100% okay here.

No.12860

>>12855
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtvfmLZjHgU
Depression is a symptom, not the problem.

No.12872

>>12858
https://namelessrumia.heliohost.org/w/doku.php?id=if_you_work_you_lose
fun article on the "if you work you lose" meme. author may or may not be a wagie, is a commie, still nice. the whole wiki is a goldmine on 2ch culture,

>>12851
i'm in favor of my girl anzu futaba staying as mascot, solely due to her song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSJ6Qs4AfUQ
lovely,

No.12920

>>12851
Best article: NEET Assassin Shocks the World!
This is actually the most comprehensive English article I've read about Tetsuya Yamagami. Well done.
Worst article: NEET Poetry
The poems themselves were fine, but they should've had accompanying pictures (like nearly every other article) and not have been oriented in impossible to read ways.

No.13235

You people are fucking disgusting writer, incels.
Have sex with women your own age.

No.13267
what.jpg (15.64 KiB, 360x296) google saucenao

>>12855
Dude, those Amazon links ARE cool stuff created by NEETs. 1 of them was even interviewed in this issue. Come on, man...

No.13268

>>13267
I'm not paying for shit.

No.13269

>>13268
No one is asking you to. One of the purposes of the NEET Classifieds is so NEETs can share stuff they created. If they want to charge money for it, that's their prerogative. I don't believe in paying money for things either, so rest assured the NEETzine will never go the way of lainzine i.e. withholding new issues until a patreon goal is met. Next issue will probably have a piece on people who live without using money

No.13283

>>13268
It's free books faggot. Quit being a nigger.

No.13290

>>13283
Then give direct download links instead of Amazon cringe shit.

No.13334

>>13283
https://writingcooperative.com/book-piracy-can-actually-boost-your-books-sales-c49eafd2d51

No.13414

>>13290
>Stealing a free book
Nigger.