bidetpill.png (762.99 KiB, 1304x1418) google saucenao
Have you taken the bidetpill? No.12163

I could see why homosexuals would want to wipe their own shit from their ass for perverted reasons. But for everyone else, just have a robot do it. I didn't even realize that underwear "skid marks" were a real problem people dealt with until I was in my late 20s. It doesn't just make your ass cleaner, it's better for the environment and you never have to worry about running out of toilet paper.

They only cost around $50 and they're easy to install. Get a bidet, you savages.

No.12164

Just use wet wipes or water your toilet paper a little bro. Personally I couldn't care less because nobody will ever be around my naked butt but me.

No.12165

>>12163
カンチョー!

No.12166

I used to blast my anus with a high pressure showerhead, it gave me piles.
However bog roll is a massive meme. I wash my ballon knot with a hose after every chunky brap on the throne!
Would prefer a bidet tho.

No.12175

>>12164
It doesn't matter if no one else ever sees your butthole. You still benefit from having a clean ass because YOU have to live with your ass 24/7

No.12176

>>12175
I don't care about myself or anyone else.

No.12177
derp.jpg (40.38 KiB, 798x500) google saucenao

>>12176
Is that really true though? It's time to put up or shut up. Please murder a politician of your choosing. The more infamous the better. It's okay if the cops kill you because you allegedly don't care about your own well-being or else you're an edgy teen

No.12178

>>12177
No mister FBI, murder bad!

No.12179
pfft.jpg (87.07 KiB, 1366x768) google saucenao

>>12178
So you are merely an edgy teenager after all. Yeah, that's what I thought. Hurry and grow up so you can start posting slightly less cringe things

No.12185

>>12179
>cuckime
>calling others cringe
Ok sport.

No.12191
UGGGH.jpg (116.55 KiB, 1242x849) google saucenao

>>12185
>spends his time going to imageboards to whine about anime
>doesn't actually enjoy anything anymore
>is ashamed of being a NEET
>wants to kill himself
Yes, this was all trivial to glean by your post. You don't belong here.

No.12197

>>12177
pic related are easily replaceable

No.12201

Gay and European. Americans enjoy the thickest toilet paper in the world.

No.12202

>>12201
Like I said, I could see why homosexuals such as yourself would enjoy sticking thick paper up your ass. I'm straight though, so my virgin ass will literally bleed if I debase myself by using your primitive paper solution to cleaning yourself.

Ask yourself this: would you ever clean up dogshit off your floor with nothing but a piece of toilet paper? No, of course not. You need water to actually clean the area. Same with your ass. But again, I don't begrudge you for sucking cocks and getting railed in the ass everyday. It's just not something straight men like, which is why you will never understand. Because you're a faggot.

No.12216

I'm a faggot and might get a bidet soon. Not because I like things in my butt (I don't), but because paper on the ass is kinda gross. Bidets make much more sense hygiene wise.
Of course I prefer when my ass is clean without any effort through a good diet, but even with the best diet there's gonna be dirt once in a while and paper just doesn't feel clean enough so I have to resort to the shower to feel right.

No.12219

>>12202
That cat is pretty gay.
Bidets are based though!

No.12220

Don't forget to dry your tushies after washing them, NEETs!

No.12302
tp.png (71.21 KiB, 630x630) google saucenao

>>12163
Argument for all the Based Bidet Bros here. TP was invented by a man named Joseph GAYetty
So this just reinforces our point that shit roll is for homosexuals!

No.12304

>>12216
>Is a literal faggot
Based. I hope you count your blessings everyday for never needing to endure heterosexual women

No.12305

>>12304
I hate women so fucking much, you gays are the luckiest sods on the planet!

No.12764

water up your ass seems gay