167759.jpg (50.77 KiB, 385x500) google saucenao
The tranny guro poster No.12354

You guys realize that guy (and it is just 1 guy taking advantage of the lack of IDs) only keeps posting that shit because he's trying to get people to stop using this site, right? He makes thread after thread bereft of actual discussion, regularly bumping them, and he even shits up other people's threads with his gross fetish.

When new people come to check out neet.moe and every couple of threads has a tranny gore cartoon, they won't stick around. He knows that. Also when he makes threads titled "troonjaks love NEETs!" the obvious point of that is to shit on NEETs and make us look bad. It's like making a thread with CP and titling it "pedophiles love NEETs!" The sad part is he's already had some success in getting regulars to leave.

Why is he putting so much effort into ruining this once cozy forum? Is he the admin of another, shittier imageboard who is envious of how much better this one is? Is he a bitter wagecuck who just hates NEETs? Is he a tranny who hates himself and wants us to be as uncomfortable as he is? Does he have a personal vendetta against the admin here?

Please leave us alone. Or at least stop self-bumping your threads when it's clear no one else is interested and you're not actually here for any sort of discussion.

No.12355

You may actually have a point here.
It certainly deters me from ever interacting with anyone ever again.
neet.moe was my last outlet.

No.12356

>>12354
I know that it's working on me. Every single day, I go to post on this site, see 8 different tranny soyjaks and almost immediately click off. Even worse, new threads being made are boring as sin and have nothing worth posting inside them,
>But 4chan used to have disturbing gore too!
The fundamental difference was that 4chan was a much faster site and you could always find a good thread quickly. This spam on a slow site weeds out good threads and posts into the dark recesses of the lower pages and effectively kills them. Admin-san needs to hurry up and ban this guy already,

No.12360

>>12354
I ironically posted a troonjak once just for shits and giggles but normally I start interesting threads like these.
>>9839
>>10002
>>10003
>>10217
>>10470
>>10996
>>11024
I honestly don't care about troonjaks and am very good at ignoring them and sageing them when/if I reply
This is the stupid shitpost that I did. Literally the first and last time I will ever start a stupid troonjak thread!
>>11419
I made the worst pun imaginable just to add to the retardation!
Like I said in the thread we need more Nep pics!

No.12369

>>12360
half those threads are shit though
>decent thread
>random meme complaint blogpost thread which will not elicit good conversation
>basic shitter thread about "bro what do you like" (not bad but mediocre)
>politisperging
>random tribalshit thread without substance
>decent thread
>decent thread
rather than posting random throwaway shit either intended to incite pointless argumentation or incredibly boring threads which give no interesting posts, consider making threads that can lead to good (or atleast decent) replies. also, just because you only did it once doesn't mean you aren't a faggot.

No.12389

>>12369
Here's to retarded faggots and mediocrity!

No.12538

>>12360
Im not even begrudging people for wanting to post this gross shit occasionally. The problem is when it's a concerted effort to make the board worse by CONSTANTLY posting this shit, and literally nothing else. I feel like I recognize your posting style anon and I def recognize that pic you use. You post some actual interesting and funny threads, which you provided examples of. You contribute something to the site. You troll sometimes and get under some people's skin, but you don't seem to be malicious.

On the other hand, the troonjak poster clearly hates NEETs and should be not just banned, but executed.

No.12542

>>12538
Based!
I use a combination of effortposting and shitposting when I want to annoy people/make them think!

No.12615

We'll just outlast him and say nice things to each other. :3