6f43124d40fdc56b4292d7e876(…).jpg (59.43 KiB, 626x656) google saucenao
Never ending loneliness No.12631

I've been lonely my whole life, but never as much as now. I have no friends. No job. No school. My parents are too far away. I haven't received an hug or any human contact in a long time. I am too much autistic to make any friends and I know that even if I did, I would still feel the same. Am I destined to this for my whole life?

No.12632

>I have no friends. No job. No school. My parents are too far away.
How do you pay for your apartment?

No.12633

Same, minus the parents bit
I live with my dad but that doesn't count I guess
We really don't have interests in common

No.12634

>>12633
What are your interests?

No.12635

>>12634
I don't know. Art, videogames, some tv shows, movies, basic things but I don't know why I can never find someone with the same interests.
>>12632
My parents do

No.12636

>>12634
Gaming I guess
Whatever my pc and console can handle

No.12637

>>12635
How did your previous relationships go, and how do you wish they went otherwise?
>>12636
Why do you add the "I guess"?

No.12638

>>12637
Sometimes it can get tiresome

No.12640

>>12638
Perhaps an indication to start a new interest?
Ganbare!

No.12643

In either case I pray both you find some satisfaction and peace.

No.12644

You get used to it. Plus you can have some sort of social contact by shitposting with your fellow NEETs.

No.12647

>>12640
It's the easiest hobby I have
No idea what else I could do

No.12649

>>12647
If you give yourself enough silence you'll find the same ideas cropping up again and again.

It may come right after closing the yt tab, "Ah, what if I tried that?"

Or you see a lovely video and wonder how to mimick it.

Maybe you hushed all of those ideas away.
And so many of us do all the time, even now as I write this I've many waiting.
Still, silence will give you an answer.
It'll require no music nor game to evict your mind.
To close your eyes and ask, "What would I do otherwise?" and let those fragments surface once more

No.12650

>>12649
The idea of drawing pops up sometimes
The hardest part is to get over how hideous everything will look, and that somehow it makes me feel childish

No.12651

>>12650
Instead of fixating on the end though, I would first see if you enjoy the process of making art.
Processes are what matter, not end results!

Good luck!

No.12656

Who wants to spend time with annoying normalfags anyway?!

No.12657

>>12650
the idea that your beginning art must be perfect is the one thing that kills most artists before they begin. picasso sucked dick at art when he started, van gogh did too, every artist, at the very beginning, was fucking awful. they slaved and slaved away and slowly became the masters of their craft they are now. if you want your art to not look hideous, you have to make some hideous art first. if you don't want to feel childish, you must make some art that makes you feel childish first. no matter what field we are talking about, no matter what thing you are doing, the truth remains the same; in order to get good you have to be bad. try it out, at the very least, and don't worry about how shit you are. when you become good, you'll look back and smile at your old works. just give it a shot, and maybe you'll be shocked at the results,

No.12675

>>12631
> I haven't received an hug or any human contact in a long time.
Anon would cuddle you until somebody stops him.

Basically in the same situation as you but luckily anons parents are just a mile away. Hope you find some human for your needs, anon.

No.12676

>>12675
Also: State pays my cave.

No.12681

have a virtual hug anon!

No.12694
641.jpg (43.57 KiB, 680x676) google saucenao

>>12631
I know that feel, bro. I desperately need a mommy gf in my hikki dungeon.
I haven't had a hug from a female since at least 2016.

No.12758

>>12637
I'm OP
I don't know. I can't keep up with friends, I am boring, they usually get tired of me and move on to others or we just gradually stop talking
I'm ADHD

No.12760

>>12694
It might be cringe but yeah honestly I just want someone to take care of me and that actually cares about my wellbeing. Everyone seems to find me just not that important in their lives
>>12675
Thank you. Mine are on the opposite part of my country, 8h-9h distance by train.
>>12656
I want to. I wish I was one of them. They always have so much fun.

No.12761

>>12758
Take it with a grain of salt, but here is my opinion:
You will RARELY have fulfilling relationships if you do not have some sort of "shared" initiative.
That is my life experience.

The "initiative" can be anything, but the common form is some sort of interest delving.
E.g.
drawing friends discuss and draw together.
programming friends program together.
gamers game, etc.

You cannot NEET with another when most NEET things are solitary and have no "initiative" behind it.
From the above examples, you can tell which are stronger and weaker. I.e. "gamer" friends are easily tradeable while programming friends not as much. Because there's more depth to programming than to playing games, esp when dealing with casual gamers.

Being a NEET is being without initiative, thus your quandary
In this chapter, you will have an extremely hard time maintaining friends "just because" like in childhood.

There needs to be some reason other than "I want a friend" otherwise it will fall apart, when friends that do have that reason show up.

No.12767

>>12758
Same, minus adhd
I have 0 friends currently

No.12778

>>12767
Yup, zero 3D frens for this anon too. Too disappointing and no shared interests... they live the normie life. Lost all contact years ago. Anon had to be drunk or stoned to endure them anyway.

No.12781

One drinking night with the boys SHALL CURE YOUR LONELINESS!!

No.12782

>>12781
>facebook image

No.12786

motherfuckers had any friends in the first place

No.12794

>>12786
pls drop the leek, madam.

No.12880

>>12631
Never change a winning Team. You would be sick of Peoples Drama very quickly anyway when you are used to be alone.