1601214524874.jpg (290.61 KiB, 1920x1200) google saucenao
I don't see how neets are supposed to date or make friends who are also neets because we're usually introverts and have no social hobbies besides maybe vidya. i want friends but i don't know how to get them. No.1283
No.1284

why would you want friends life is so much better alone

No.1286

Subject goes in all fields

No.1287

>>1284
Because I'm sad and lonely.

No.1291

ゆっくりしていってね!!!

No.1293

I'd be perfectly fine with a group of 3 to 4 other weirdos that are similar to myself.

No.1294

>tfw no real life neet club

No.1296

I still wish there was a NEET social network.

No.1302

>>1296
NEETs are too shy for that, notice how slow the boards for them are.

No.1305

>>1302
yeah thats my problem. I used to be able to talk to people online without a problem, but now I can only talk on anonymous imageboards. I really want friends and know where to find friends but I just cant do it, just broken I guess.

No.1307

>>1305
I've fallen into the same situation. I'm always paranoid behind a handle for some reason now days. I used to be so active on IRC, ICQ, anime forums, and other places online.

No.1310

>>1307
I wish I knew what my issue was so I could at least try to counteract it. Now I just am completely withdrawn in every aspect if it isnt anonymous. I dont even know how to describe my fears, im truly cursed.
Ive begun seeing some vtubers as unironic friends and the supplement real world interaction. Every now and then Ill have some level of clarity where I understand that its not real and fall into an extreme depression, but eventually it passes and Im back to thinking theyre my real life friend. Dont know what to do from here.

No.1311

>>1307
>>1310
The v-tuber cope is a bit sad to be desu, I watch streams or put them in the background because otherwise it feels lonely but I don't consider them friends or anything like that. the most I do is post comments on youtube and rarely tweet to small japanese artists that I like their art, sometimes they reply with thank you or arigatou but that's it don't tweet to anyone, I just retweet art. I also have a discord but I'm too shy to join convos, it seems that every community already has a their group of friends and I feel like i'm bothering them. mmmm sometimes I chat on twitch and that's feels nice I think.... But I don't really long for friendship desu desu, my big bro is my only friend, even if he is a norm.

I don't remember how I found this but here's an invite to a japanese discord server for neets - temporary workers and menharas (diagnosticated). https://discord.gg/2aPERBEWWP No, I don't speak japanese, sometimes I google translate their convos for fun but I haven't done that in a while.

No.1313

>>1305
I feel the same way. I try to talk to people online but I just... don't have enough energy to do so. The only person I talk to is my boyfriend and I can barely maintain a conversation going on with him. I'm so bad at life, I don't understand why everyone can do it but me.

No.1314

>>1313
>boyfriend
clever troll is clever

No.1315

>>1314
I do have a boyfriend. We met in highschool, and have been dating since. He's my best (and only) friend, too.

No.1316

>>1310
I'm not sure about mine either. But we're similar in that context. As far as the vtuber trend, I don't even bother with that. I don't even watch any internet personalities or anything like that on a regular basis. I used to be caught up in that but with differences when I was younger though.

>>1311
I quit using Discord a couple of years ago. I remember having such an interest in Discord when it first came out almost bringing forth a sense of nostalgia from past times in the early to mid 2000s. But that faded pretty fast and I can't really relate with most of the types that get on there unforunately.

No.1320

>>1310
knowing your mental issues hasnt helped me in the slightest. Ive also fallen into the vtuber trend, and Ive unironically fallen in love with one. I can swear she knows who i am and is talking to me in code but every now and then I have moments of clarity that I know deep down that its bullshit
They helped at first but then I became dependent on them, and they cant reply to what I say. Honestly if youre reading this and arent into vtubers yet, dont do it, youre only going to wreck yourself if a decade of neetdom hasnt demolished your mental state to the point that youll believe anything

No.1321

>>1320
nah I like v-tubers and it doesn't affect me, never seen them as nothing more than enternainment.

No.1353

>>1310
It doesn't really help unless you have a way to get professional help, and even then it depends if you have good help and you buy-in.
Self-diagnosing and treatment is a rabbit hole that often results in tragedy than real improvement unless it's very basic improvements to lifestyle that you should already be doing anyway. (exercise, drinking more water, etc).