No.12894

>join hikki/NEET discord server
>Tell them I'm a NEET with no friends and spend all my time on the internet
>They all started laughing and making fun of me
>Find out most of them are wagies and in school
>Leave

Tired of it

No.12895

these places are full of failed normalniggers trying to fit in as if NEET is some cool underground group fad like emo. the internet is fucking dead man

No.12896

I knew one bitch that claimed to be a "lonely depressed hikikomori"
On my previous discord server for hiki & NEETs.
Turns out that we found out that she was an drug fueled roastie that did raves multiple times and went out to parties every weekend.....

No.12897

imagine what happens on wizardchan

No.12908

I'm quite introverted, plus I was bullied for years back in the day, so I really don't care much for social interaction, and I have multiple hobbies, anyway. It's enough for me to chime in here on occasion. However, if this site becomes infiltrated and/or people start talking too much about things I don't understand (like 'troonjacks', for example -- please keep in mind that I'm old) I may have to leave the internet or settle for a chatbot of some kind, maybe...

No.12910

Discord is shit. Always. It's way too mainstream amongst normies. What did OP expect?

No.12916

Whaddya expect? NEETdom is mainstream now. The normies takeover is orders of magnitude worse in incel spaces btw. There are really 6'3" white chads calling themselves incels these days because incel (and NEET) spaces are the cutting edge of counterculture. Of course normalfags want to hang out with us online.

No.12930

>>12916
This is why I got in arguments about "culture war", "soycial acceptance", etc.
Soyciety wants men as batteries in the vibrator of gynocentrism. Not doing so will never be considered acceptable. Trying anyways just brings in NPCs which ruin everything.
Though NEET itself serves as gatekeeping in this case because normiefags lose their fucking empty minds if you make them keep their own company for even a few hours, much less months and years.

No.12971

You brought it on yourself. You know damn well any real hikki/NEET would think twice before joining a server that advertised itself like that.

No.12973

I have no one to chat with in real-time, whether IRL or digitally, and sometimes I would like to. So I think about joining some NEET Discord or making a thread here asking people to add me.
But then I think that maybe it'll be very boring after 5 minutes, or there's no "click", or you don't feel like you fit in. So I just never do it and continue browsing.

No.12976

Is there a group with actual neets and hikikomoris who I can talk to? I'm a true one, have no friends, no school, no job, doesn't leave the house. I'm trying to get out though.

No.12996

>>12916
ahahahaha that's an answer i was looking for by posting this 4pleb pasta

dude, you are not the only neet on the planet and so are your fellow 15 year olds. Everyone who is not working is one. you are such a damn snowflake so im ending this thread early. thanks to every snnowflake who participated was truly a joy

No.12997

I could make one

No.12998

>>12996

No.16968

Are there any comfy NEET Discord servers out there? If so post invite link plx.

No.16972

I prefer anonymous imageboards for neet related chat anyway - if you go on discord or some other real time chat place everything you say will be associated with your username, and that may limit the amount of humiliating personal information you're willing to share. I do use discord, just for topics and servers that have nothing to do with neet stuff.

No.16979

>>16968
>comfy
>discord
This seems to be an oxymoron.

>>16972
Well said.
In fact, you point out a tendency with "NEET" labelled cultures: this fixation on NEETdom rather than topics/opportunities that could be explored with NEETdom

It's unfortunate really.
NEETs browsing about (and here), but never ripping out of routine, patterns of nothingness between entertainment boops.

An (what now appears to be absolute fantasy) alternate world be NEETs gathered to cultivate something more nuanced, a culture, a tongue-in-cheek and dorito-in-hand renaissance man.
Build an online cathedral, mere bricklayers abound!

What even attracts one to these places is a hope that, "maybe I could find like-minded people" and yet rarely can one crack through this label to be something other than someone wasting away.
Reduced to observing each other's mental dispositions with little to no productions.

To only be familiar with the paranoia of a name, any identity, the sickness of IM, the sickness of proclivity

It is akin to putting the children all in the same sandbox and confiscating all the tools.
Put up little cardboard boxes and some shrinkwrap.
Cut out windows to observe some more.

In our corners, that's it.
It's the ultimate gag of a life.

But deep down -- and you know this most deeply too -- the thought of us interacting beyond this forum spells a disaster hard to foretell, but certainly one in shape and disease.

The thought of interacting with anyone from this forum, or online in general, only festers this sickness that has no name.

So instead we'll resort to the usual dog-pissing-on-the-stop-sign - to at least leave our sigil: this as once browsed though.

No.17001

>>12894
I stopped searching for "similiar" People long Time ago becuze it isnt worth the Drama, in the End i ALWAYS regret reaching out for others. Im not welcome and i accepted it

No.17002

>>16972
>i do use discord
And 1 politically incorrect post and the server owner will give your internet data to the police, sounds like a great deal if you ask me. Even using it over VPN would be risky becuze most VPN companies probably belong the state

No.17003

rofl i still remember copypasting it from 4chan
good times
imagine actually caring about mostly 10 year olds

No.17004

>>17002
tor doesn't belong to the state
however if i was murican i would use i2p but there's very little to do there
and vise versa, tor if ur eastern

rest is so fucked, its actually dead, but i'd say that even tor and i2p are long dead by now

islands of freedom here and there don't count

No.17005

>In fact, you point out a tendency with "NEET" labelled cultures: this fixation on NEETdom rather than topics/opportunities that could be explored with NEETdom
uhm its like
u sit on someone's neck or retard bux
what opportunities? someone else's start-ups like games and interweb memes? oh fuck off.

No.17006

Seriously, someone drop a fucking server invite link.

No.17007

there's a lot of retarded butthurt on 4chan like paste from op post
but somehow there are very good posts very rarely like a miracle.
its rather interesting phenomena

i jus scout those from desuarchive
but it always hurts to see that there's 0 cp and 0 old people basically. for that you have to browse old people boards and bbs and it also sucks hard.

No.17008

>>17006
neetcord with dailies and ppl like zabujard lol
it probably still exists. clique is a clique.

No.17023

>>12908
Im kinda the same. Its comfy to come here every few Weeks to see if (((they))) took the page down already

No.17025

Less talking, more server link dropping.

No.17048

This place has truly gone to shit. No wonder I stopped coming here last year. I've checked on things from time to time since then and it's almost become much worse. Most of you are just failed normies that you hate so much. You're so fucking blind to the truth and can't see what's wrong with yourselves.

No.17049

>>17048
What did you hope for?

No.17050

>>17049
It used to be comfy around 4 years ago.

No.17073

>>17049
Is it really THAT hard to NOT feed Trolls or negative Nancy`s?! Coming here only for helping evil to grow seems kinda..., i mean atleast react to some "good" Posts too if you really have to say something,Bud.

No.17075

>>17048

The reason this place went to shit is because some fag advertised it on /r9k/.

So, all the toxic Reddit NEETs and fail normies are now here just spamming this place.

/r9k/ hasn't even been decent in like 7 fucking years and the new generation of users are fucking retarded.

I agree i do miss when this place was slow and comfy, and everyone just had normal conversations just talking about Neet life.

No.17076

>>17006
>>17025
>>16968

Shut the fuck up newfag cancer just kill your incel self already.

No.17079

>>17075
trvth

No.17118

>>17002
Last I heard you needed a phone number to verify and use discord, so a vpn isn't gonna save you
>>17004
tor was actually created by the US Navy
>>17075
Everywhere has retards, you just have to live with them. The main thing which actually makes me reluctant to post here is when I come here and the front page is full of pedo spam.

No.17120

>>17075
Is that so? Sad...

No.17128

so even saying i literally copypatsed this shit from 4chong doesn't shut you up rofl

No.17237

>>17118
>Everywhere has retards, you just have to live with them

Small communities are better without the shitposting retards.

No.17297

you should be carefull who you open up too. a lof of these people are wolfs in sheep clothing. guard your secrets.