K2ueMoN.jpg (50.13 KiB, 600x333) google saucenao
Secretly nobody wants to work No.12944

Some normalfag old farts around me have retired in recent years and all of them have told me they are really enjoying their retirement, not having to work. They've all worked their entire lives, one of them for 52 years. Every day, 5 days a week getting up early, one of them a "physical" job too. But now that they don't have to do that anymore they love it. They all got used to not working anymore very quickly and enjoy doing (or not doing) whatever and whenever they want.

My point of all this: most normalfags shame people who do not (want) to work and in society the general notion is the same: you're a lazy bad person if you don't work. But those same people who think that, are loving it when they finally retire and don't have to do anything anymore.

Secretly, all people wouldn't work if they had the option. Despite them pretending otherwise to the outside world.

No.12947

Correct. Work sucks. The only people who don't admit this are coping poors.

No.12953

You underestimate how slavish and servile people can be.

No.12960

>>12953
Maybe. But if they had a taste of freedom they too would never want to go back.

No.12963

>>12944
there is no universality within humanity. i somehow doubt that EVERY person does not want to work. i say this as a (reasonably) happy NEET,

No.13004

I just realized that I haven't had mountain dew in ages.

Might go to the store and buy some and put it in the fridge to drink it nice and cold

No.13007

not true, snowflake.

japan basically transmitted feudal hierarchies into modern work.

No.13022

If the work you did didn't damage your physical and mental well being and was actually going towards helping build a healthy, loving society, then people would probably feel a lot better about working.

No.13027

>>13022
I would shitpost for money, yes.

No.13028

>>13027
>was actually going towards helping build a healthy, loving society
>shitposting
hmmm

No.13043

>>13022
>thinking people care about that shit

No.13045

>>13043
Ha...yeah.

No.13051

Secretly? If you would do it without someone paying you, you call it a hobby. And there aren't many people fortunate enough to support themselves off of their hobbies.

No.13061

well DUUUUUH moment
you really thought normies dont lie?

No.13086

>>13061
Yes. That's why he ended up here.

No.13100

>>12963
True. Some people are born and bred to be slaves of the NEET.