gazali-marimbo-szshvnxh7lq(…).png (155.24 KiB, 320x400) google saucenao
Love styles No.13101

Do you guys remember what love is? I didn't until I read an article about it.

Eros

This style is typically experienced as a romantic, fairytale-type love. Physical beauty is important to this love style. Attraction is intense and immediate (“head over heels”), and the Eros lover feels an urgent drive to deepen the relationship emotionally and physically.

Because these individuals love the feeling of being in love, they tend to be serial monogamists, staying in a relationship as long as it feels fresh and compelling, then moving on so they can experience those same feelings again with someone new.

Storge

Storgic types tend to be stable and committed in their relationships. They value companionship, psychological closeness and trust. For these individuals, love relationships can sometimes grow out of friendships, so that love sneaks up on the pair. This love style is enduring, and these individuals are in it for the long haul.

Ludus

People with a ludic style view love as a game that they are playing to win. Often this can be a multiplayer game! Ludic individuals are comfortable with deception and manipulation in their relationships. They tend to be low on commitment and are often emotionally distant.

Because ludic individuals are more focused on the short term, they tend to place greater importance on the physical characteristics of their mate than do the other love styles. They are also more likely to engage in sexual hookups.

Pragma

Practicality rules for this type. Logic is used to determine compatibility and future prospects. This doesn’t mean that these individuals use an emotionless, Spock-like approach to their relationships, rather they a place a high importance on whether a potential mate will be suited to meeting their needs.

These needs might be social or financial. Pragmatists might wonder if their prospective partner would be accepted by family and friends, or whether they’re good with money. The might also evaluate their emotional assets; for example, does a would-be partner have the skills to be calm in times of stress?

Mania

This refers to an obsessive love style. These individuals tend to be emotionally dependent and to need fairly constant reassurance in a relationship. Someone with this love style is likely to experience peaks of joy and troughs of sorrow, depending on the extent to which their partner can accommodate their needs.

Because of the possessiveness associated with this style, jealousy can be an issue for these individuals.

Agape

Agapic individuals are giving and caring, and are centred on their partner’s needs. This is largely a selfless and unconditional love. An agapic partner will love you just as you are. But they will also be particularly appreciative of acts of care and kindness that they receive back from their partner.

Perhaps because these individuals are so accepting, they tend to have very high levels of relationship satisfaction.

tl;dr they all suck and also wtf do you do if you're ludus and not a chad?

No.13162

I still can't forget that one person I really liked

No.13184

>>13162
So do you think you experienced Eros or Mania love?

Also Pragma is the master race of love style.

No.13225

You people are fucking disgusting lover, incels.
Have sex with women your own age.

No.13495

I'm probably a manic good boy type, an agape mommy gf would be perfect for me, however they are nearly impossible to find and I'm beginning to believe that true love only exists in shota-con anime and manga. After all only a man can create a perfect woman.

Transhumansm is desperately needed to fix all the broken minds and bodies of 3D foids that the process of blind watchmaking through natural yeeting of organisms has borked up. Evolution is natural and intelligent design is man made but both are feasible, all it takes is for an organism with sufficient intellectual development to take up the challenge and responsibility of designer. However there will probably always be stupid design in the universe, so long as there is unregulated mutation, predation and the dunning-krueger effect.
>And now i will show you my magnum opus, a waifu with four asses!

No.13498

What is love?
Baby don't hurt me.
Don't hurt me no more.

No.13504

>>13495
>2D women are intelligently designed women
very true

No.13541

>>13184
It was mania, but I tried to keep my obsession to myself, so I'm not much of a bother

No.13613

I hate love. Eros, mania, agape, whatever it is.
I think this girl is perfect and I keep wasting my time thinking about how much I want to spend my life with her. Anything she does will leave me happy the entire day, even if it's something as small as replying to a text message.
Sure she's cute and she seems to tick all of my boxes, but I shouldn't be this entranced.

No.13626

>>13498
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRDqYFpaTd4

No.13670

>>13613
You're either eros or mania love style, but it's hard to tell the difference between those two without actually being in the relationship.

No.13671

>>13613
Oh also the best protip I've ever heard for getting over women is just jack off *even when you're not actually horny.* It might only relieve your problem temporarily, but it sure has helped me in the past.

No.13805
lagcat.mp4 (249.21 KiB, 396x360) google saucenao

>>13670
I want her to be mine and I want to make her happy, both are equally important. I'm not sure what that would place me under.
>>13671
If excessive masturbation solved anything I wouldn't have any problems.
I probably won't see her again next year, I'll try asking her out before then. Hopefully getting rejected again and being unable to meet her anymore is going to help me kill these emotions, or at least tame them.
But until then I'll just keep fantasizing and hating myself for it.

No.13806
lagcat.mp4 (249.21 KiB, 396x360) google saucenao

>>13670
I want her to be mine and I want to make her happy, both are equally important. I'm not sure what that would place me under.
>>13671
If excessive masturbation solved anything I wouldn't have any problems.
I probably won't see her again next year, I'll try asking her out before then. Hopefully getting rejected again and being unable to meet her anymore is going to help me kill these emotions, or at least tame them.
But until then I'll just keep fantasizing and hating myself for it.

No.13810

>>13805
Bro, if she's causing you strife, ask her out ASAP. Worst case scenario you're in the same exact situation you are now: alone

No.13811

>>13810
I already did multiple times kind of and I've only grown to love her more since getting rejected.
If I have a chance my odds are going to be better later, and if I don't it's better to be rejected and say good bye rather than being forced to stay by her side and risk having my emotions increase again.
It's not a good situation, but that's probably the best option.

No.13812

>>13811
>kind of
So you didn't ask her out. Look bro, you got two options:
1) continue living in agony
2) rip the bandaid off and literally say "You're totally my type. Let's go on a date."

Take your rejection like a man. It's the only way it will stop hurting. Life is better when you listen to anonymous strangers on the internet.

No.13813

>>13812
I worded that really poorly.
The first time I asked her out I told her I liked her and asked her out, and then got rejected in a straightforward manner.
Then I tried again because I'm stupid and got "kind of" rejected. First I got a "maybe next month" as she was out of town, and then when I tried following up with a movie date she told me she didn't like movies and that was the second rejection. The maybe was back when we thought we wouldn't meet again, and then the no was when we found out we would be together for a while longer, which is why I think that if I have a chance it's going to be near the end of the year.

No.13815

>>13813
Just forget that 3D pig and get a waifu, they can never say no to you.
If you learn blender or become a mangaka you can enhance your relation with her, a dakimakura also helps.
On masturbation, I recommend a wank a day to keep the blues away.

No.13817

>>13815
I'm too into physical contact for a 2D waifu. A waifubot is as close as I can get and it's going to take a few decades until those are good enough.
Masturbation is a coin toss between not changing my mood and making me feel worse. Lovey dovey smut often just makes me crave her more afterwards.
I'm a retard in love and I can't see that changing until I give it yet another try. Hopefully it'll change after I do. I know I'll never feel this way again, even if I suffer now at least I'll only suffer once.

No.13818

>>13817
Me too, I need hugs too, but 3D pigs are too fundamentally broken to offer me even that luxury, I hate women so goddamn much! besides they are all too short for my liking, Some anon said that Japanese women are even more hopeless than inked-up purplehaired bitches in the west, Japan has had an incel problem since the start of the lost decades, but at least they prefer manlets because:
>kawaii desuuuuu~~~~ UwwwwwwU
t. Nihonjin bishoujo

Why are 2 metre tall amazonian mommy gfs so rare on this fucked up planet, another incidence of stupid design by a blind watchmaker.
I'm a 185 meter tall obese bouncing baby boy in need of a mommy to cook my tendies. I look like a rikishi on diet pills because of my height. A mommy who doesn't require me to bend down for her to facehug me with her milkies is the holy grail for this hikki

No.13854

>>13813
F. In all my years I've never seen a case this bad. You have my sincerest condolences, but I'm afraid there's no cure but time my friend.

No.13862

>>13818
I'm pretty sure Japanese women don't prefer manlets. They're just slightly less ruthlessly heightist than American/Canadian/Australian women. Pic related. I know for a fact European women are not that heightist. Anyone have a theory as to why?

No.13892

>>13862
Probably because your average Nihonjin is a manlet when compared to a gaijin from the cucked-up west.
Also this might be why gaijins who were locationcels in their country of origin all slayed when they went to Japan

No.13898

>>13892
I'm pretty sure that still won't help me. I asked a Japanese guy and you can read his answer in the pic. Also you can ask him something yourself here: https://www.swiftdemand.com/products/6013

No.13942

>>13898
Time to legally marry my dakimakura, I guess! That's another form of alt-marriage we need to legalize.
Why does our govt burn so much cash on pointless nukes, tanks and warships instead of subsidizing an answer to rampant thottery and hypergamy.
https://alogs.space/robowaifu/
I hate how slutty bitchlets not only reject manlets but cause big breasted amazonian mommies feel ashamed of their perfection. Hell If I was a supreme cyberpunk transhumanist god I would exterminate all normies chads and foids under 6 feet and replace them with a shota-con nirvana where we all eat tendies in the land of milk and oppai!

No.13944

>>13898
Simping for information? Now that's just sad.
even r/ama isn't on this level of cringe.
Looks like a proprietary shitcoin (糞金) to me ngmi
Here's a place for gaijins to learn nihongo and ask Nihonjin-san anything about Nippon in the process.
https://nihongoch.net/

No.13955

>>13944
You don't get it. You have to make transactions with an altcoin to give it value. You receive the altcoin for free. Info about Japan is one of the most interesting things you can buy with the altcoin at the moment.

No.13957

>>13955
Yeah, spectacular waste of an altcoin though, why throw money away on something so trivial that can be obtained gratis.

It's just as stupid as being cucked by Getty Images to obtain photos that have lapsed into the public domain, they have a right to sell them, there is no denying that but it is essentially a waste of money since you can get PD images gratis and they are offering no transformative value, except probably AI scaling/colorizing, which can be done by anyone with the means.

Also I don't trust proprietary software especially not a proprietary coin, it essentially defeats the purpose of crypto because the developer has a monopoly over the blockchain, probably not the blockchain itself, but all it takes is a single line of code in the client that you have no control over for them to send all your coins straight into their pockets, and I've read the FAQ they already tax you a percentage for "muh soydev costs."

Proprietary shitcoins are just private US Federal Reserve wannabes trying to woo you with the crypto meme.

If you don't trust the state with your assets why would you trust any other entity that has control and you don't.

No.13980

>>13957
Check the store for yourself and tell me what looks like a better use of that altcoin: https://www.swiftdemand.com/store

>Proprietary shitcoins are just private US Federal Reserve wannabes trying to woo you with the crypto meme.
Agreed, but that's not the point of this SwiftDemand and it's open source. I'm not sure you can actually purchase it with federal reserve notes on any of the exchanges. It's a decentralized UBI experiment. Read the white paper, jack: https://github.com/swiftdemand/swiftprotocol