1665167391744024.jpg (80.59 KiB, 1000x1000) google saucenao
Correlations No.13619

There's seems to be a correlation between satisfaction and silence.
With this in mind, it is more likely for you to run across negative thoughts than positive thoughts online, influencing you toward the former.

No one online writes "I am happy."
There is no compulsion to.
One would write the opposite, because there is a hope for a change through such actions.
(Yet that change is rarely found.)

Feel free to note other correlations here.

No.13620

>>13619
The implications of this correlation are vast, well beyond the edge of the Internet.
I may have to think about this more

No.13621

Did you get triggered because you were confronted with your own unhappiness? You can't escape reality, OP. No matter how hard you try to cope.

No.13622

>>13621
This is a weird projection, and only validates the above correlation.

No.13665

Not true. There are happy go lucky posts all the time. We just avoid them.

No.13667
lol.png (180.91 KiB, 1352x876) google saucenao

https://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

No.13709
legalize.jpg (169.72 KiB, 1728x1296) google saucenao

>>13667
Kek, cool correlation, bro, but the causation of the self-YEET rise may lie in the broken mental health system itself.
Ironically, giving suicidal people the option to anhero peacefully and unconditionally would curb the rates.
Many people don't talk about their feelings/plans because they don't want things to get worse and be locked up and stripped of their rights and subjectively labelled by a fake doctor, that's why when it happens, there is often quite literally nothing anyone could done to prevent it, except push for universal voluntary euthanasia.

No.13863

The problem with legalizing suicide is it just means wrongthinkers will be suicided. Case in point: Canada, where the fifth most deadly thing is yourself.
Anyways, why the fuck do you care about the law? If you're serious and not just attention whoring like a female, what are gonna do? Throw your criminal corpse in jail?

No.13884

>>13863
Assisted suicide has a 99% success rate. Even using a firearm only has an 83% success rate. Apparently even if someone desperately want to kill himself, for many people their lizard brain will kick in at the last minute and cause them to flinch, blowing half their face off but not killing them. And if you survive a suicide attempt there are usually measures put in place against your will to make it more difficult for you to attempt it again. You won't be able to easily purchase another firearm for instance. Avoiding that nightmare outcome is why free, painless, assisted suicide ought to be legal.

No.13906

>>13884
Always wanting big daddy government

No.13910
Z.png (59.2 KiB, 215x234) google saucenao

>>13906
ancaps are worse the establishment democrats

No.13912

I am happy

No.13914

>>13912
based

No.14110

>>13884
Based. There is no such thing as "suicide prevention" only suicide prohibition.

>Non-existence is the outcome of pure logic
>The will to survive is perpetuated by pure irrationality

No.14114

>>13906
I hate both the government and crypto-feudalists pretending to be anarchists.

No.14115

>>14110
I'm not a fan of the "life is irrational" meme. I think it's true, but irrelevant. More importantly, no one owns your body but you. Therefore you ought to have the right to throw it away whenever you want. I thought we abolished slavery 100s of years ago, but apparently not.

No.15350

>>14115
Just because something is irrational doesn't mean it should be abolished!
I believe in freedom and hedonism. If you can live a life fueled by vidya anime and stimfapping i don't see no reason to stop someone from doing and enjoying it. Likewise if a wagie wants to sacrifice his freedom, hobbies and soul to soyciety, I may tell him why I disagree with him but don't see any reason to stop him from making such a retarded decision.
Likewise if not even vidya and anime keeps you hooked on life then nobody should feel entitled enough to force you to keep on existing.

The main problem with soyciety is holier than thou assholes who's "philosophy" can be resumed in a single platitude:
>I know what you want, you don't know what you want, and we're going to force you to have it weather you like it or not!

I believe that if anyone tries to stop a you from self deletus you have the right to use lethal force to defend your freedom to no longer exist.
This would protect the hero because if the guy trying to trample your freedom values his own life more than yours he would need to use lethal force in self defense, which would be considered reasonable by most sane courts.

He wouldn't have much choice: It was either he lets you go respectfully and with dignity or you pull his paternalistic ass into the cemetery with you! and have all your Libertarian and Doomer friends piss on his grave

>Fear the man who has nothing to loose for he has only to gain.