258359.jpg (40.16 KiB, 225x350) google saucenao
No.14242

At birth, the blaze of a curse. At death, the start of rebirth.

No.14243

The rest of you better do a good job living happily. My soul will soon be forced to occupy your body and ego. Do your best to make it comfortable for me, or we'll both regret it.

No.14244

I am suffering deeply. But words alone cannot do pain justice. And you cannot see beyond the limits of your own world, let alone into mine. That is the limits of the curse.

No.14245
ayana2.jpg (107.24 KiB, 800x600) google saucenao

You are everyone who has ever lived. I am you, and you are me, and we will all be everyone else. One soul has occupied every body throughout history. That means that what you are reading, has been or will be written by you. By extension, you are your own mothers, and you are your own kin. You are all your friends, and you are all your enemies. All hatred is self-hatred. All vitriol is self-vitriol. There can only be one answer: Everyone must attain their wonderful everyday.

It will all begin anew in time. You may have been someone else a mere instant ago - your only evidence of continuity is your memories. You, however, are not your memories. You are perspective. Experience. Qualia. The world and it's limits. So listen to god's song, and sleep: Accept his blessing bestowed upon this wretched, cursed land, and live a wonderful everyday. Or the world will soon become your cursed eternity.

Thank you for reading, me.

No.14248

>>14242
Saṃsāra is a pain in the butt, don't worry, anon I'm sure you'll eventually make it to Nirvana.
>also checked, your GET is the the answer to the Ultimate Question to Life, the Universe, and Everything - twice which ironically is death to the Japanese reader.【死に】

No.14273

>>14248
>That GET
Heheh, isn't that a funny coincidence?

No.14274