Fine, anon Fine!

No.14524

>>14513
Pretty shitty like every other day tbh.

No.14527

>>14524
hahahaha black floyd nagger!

No.14543

Productive for a NEET. Today's gonna suck though.

No.14617

>>14543
How can a NEET NOT be productive?
I've been writing shit-tons more software now than before I was hikkipilled!
that's all i ever do really, eat, shit, program, maybe a little anime or vidya from time to time, sleep, repeat

No.14618

>>14617
Guess it depends how you define productive. If you're not making Jews rich, you're not considered productive in modern society.

No.14623
839.png (187.91 KiB, 1130x840) google saucenao

>>14618
Yeah good point! But soyciety has a very warped perspective on what is considered productive hence the prevalence of over paid bullshit jobs.

Handcraftng and self-hosting a vidya site is more valuable to us NEETs than retarded joos and vice-versa power-high joos would rather get an oversized and overpaid team of soydev flunkies to tell the world about how they will dramatically re-engineer proactive services and seamlessly productize collaborative scrums!

Fucking jooish philistines have no appreciation for culture.

Teachers earn less than office drones yet they actually have more of a purpose though thanks to the internet and the rise of autodidacts they too will one day probably identify as having a bullshit job! Basically a collective babysitter to supervise retarded children with a nanosecond attention span while the wagie parents get in their cagies and waste their lives/time with their kids.

No.14648

did some internet shenanigans
had some meth, cognac and beer with my friend.

that's the best way to describe it even though we argued a lot and debated a lot of topics.

now i'm just gonna download some cp and movies and go to sleep.

No.14650

not pure meth, it was assorted with some other shit.
now i can't sleep.

No.14651

>>14648
Brandon?