picthis.jpg (109.75 KiB, 500x323) google saucenao
urban exploration No.14659

Was gonna post this in the hobby thread, but I think there's enough to talk about that it warrants its own. I fucking love urbex. Seems like the ideal hobby for NEETs. All you need is yourself and a dilapidated building.

Protips: don't bring spraypaint or weapons. the cops will inevitably be called on you, so when you clearly aren't trying to vandalize anything, they usually let you go if you're white. If you're black, bring a nice camera and say you were doing a photoshoot. Basically guaranteed slap on the wrist. Also don't go alone, but don't bring too many people either. If you're just 2 humanoid figures, security guards will assume you're lovers and ignore you. I know it's more fun with a full gang, but the inconspicuousity costs aren't worth it. Also it helps to have a first aid kit or something with you. Again, the main goal here is to lower the blood pressure of the pigs. And my #1 protip for acting innocent: casually put on chapstick. Even when I was a genuine thief, this threw them off every time.

No.14677

Anon has boltcutters a headlamp and a crowbar. Am I good to go?

No.14681

>>14677
Of course anon would disguise as some guy working.

No.14685

>>14677
No. Bolt cutters and crowbar are a terrible idea and do nothing but weigh you down and incriminate you. Half the fun imo is breaking into places using nothing but your own strength. Also if you have nothing on you, you can do some parkour.

No.14696

its what underage do
shit hobby, its all about feeling better over old shit, make selfies and do drugs/underage sex/booze.

No.14698

>>14696
lmao what? how insecure are you about your age that you even think that? the appeal is looking at cool dilapidated buildings. yes, some people unironically find aesthetic beauty in decaying architecture.

No.14700

This is the best site for finding abandoned buildings near you if you're too lazy to explore your own town: https://www.uer.ca/

No.14702

The Former USSR has some unique abandoned soviet era tech lying around, from space capsule graveyards, to rusty old ekranoplans, to rotting Buran orbiters, to decaying Volga hydrofoils.

Also a good excuse to listen to some Russian Doomer music!

No.14703
ussr.png (403.19 KiB, 836x810) google saucenao

>>14702
Oh man, urbexing in old Soviet buildings is a bucket list item for me. At least from the video games I've played, it'd look so fucking cool. There's hardly any data about it in the UER DB, which only makes it more mysterious.

No.14781

>>14685
Anon is too fat to climb a fence.