1590232580491.jpg (39.11 KiB, 500x464) google saucenao
No.1485

do any anons have a routine or like a schedule that they maintain to stay content and happy ?i feel like i should find a way to enjoy the time i have, rather than just refresh the same 3-4 websites. u know something else, like a hobby or something. the thing is i m unable to put my mind at anything and lack motivation to do simple tasks like putting the dishes back in the kitchen. so i just want to change myslf anf be happy

No.1494

Maybe a slow hobby like gardening could suit you? I started growing aloe vera plants and other succulents a few years ago. All Succulents are awesome pets. :3

No.1645

I just started trying to build a daily routine. I'm going to try to make the effort to add something new everyday to my list and maybe attempt to do it in a fashion such as a level up system to reward myself in some way.

No.1646

Either do it or don't. There's no inbetweens on this. If you want to stop sitting at your computer all day refreshing the same websites then walk away from it. You don't need a strict schedule, you need to stop using time wasting to fill your time and find something productive to do.

No.4278

Recently it's become difficult to stay in my room. I can't stand being trapped here anymore. I just randomly get up and walk around the house. I sometimes just stand in the bathroom against the wall, because there's a window that lets in some light.

No.4284

>>4278
>I sometimes just stand in the bathroom against the wall, because there's a window that lets in some light.
This reads almost like a novel.
Your life may be an interesting story to read anon

No.4333

>>1485
there are some things that really helped me to not get insane. for example doing my kettlebell swings every 3 days, eating rice and sleeping more in general. dont be too hard with yourself. its ok to be special, its okay to NOT be like the meta you know!

No.4372

>>1485
not really. The days bleed into one another and I find myself waking up at random times of the day, grabbing something to eat and go back to reading and surfing the net until it's time to sleep again.
I solved the dishes problem by eating shit straight out of the box/can/package/cup, sometimes I shower and sometimes I don't but really I've lost track of the time and date