1652645208735.jpg (50.82 KiB, 640x635) google saucenao
No.15178

I think I haven't been my true self with other people
This is what led to me wanting to be alone
But after a long time it has started bothering me how much I have been without someone to get close to (metaphorically)
It is somewhat better than having to pretend
I can't really try again because I simply can't socialize anymore, I forgot how
Pic not related

No.15179

If you could try again how would you handle it? I would rather be alone than having to play pretend all the time. If people knew the real me then they'll see me as weird.

No.15180

>>15179
I would have to become someone else

No.15181

>>15180
Will that really make you happier? You'd just be bottling in everything. You can't change who you are.

No.15182

being honest around others isn't that fun, either. They'll spit all over you and make you hate yourself. It's easier to just wear a facade.

No.15185

>>15181
I was different before, I didn't have to pretend at all, I changed slowly into who I am now
Everything is so confusing
>>15182
The only ones who have made fun of me are those I wasn't interested in anyways

No.15186

>>15182
It's not about being honest to others than being honest to yourself. Depending on the facade you put on, you'll be seen as a nobody or you could make it worse. You can only pretend to be so much, either way, you'll still be seen as an outcast.

No.15187

>>15186
What does not being honest with yourself really mean?

No.15188

>>15187
Feeling unfulfilled I would say.

No.15190

Just be yourself and have confidence

No.15191

People don't like your true self.

No.15242

We're not all bots on the net anon. But even if we were, so long as you're exchanging information with other information processing entities, you are socializing. It's not like you go around smelling and touching everyone you talk to irl anyway. The important part is the semantic content of what we're discussing. I guess you'd get to see what we look like, but only girls and faggots care about superficial stuff like that.

My point is, you're not actually alone when you're shitposting on the net, and you do have the freedom to be your genuine self here. So what exactly do you think you're missing out on?

No.15280

>>15242
I guess it doesn't really feel like I get to know anyone, the closest I get is someone thinking I'm another person but not much else
Maybe I'm dumb but it feels nice when someone asks how I feel, what have I been doing and such things
But the bad part is that when all devices are turned off I'm back to being alone so it's weird
I get attached easily, sometimes

No.15294

>>15280
how do you feel? what have you been doing? and such things.

No.15299

>>15294
: )