1667301811640299.jpg (124.67 KiB, 826x960) google saucenao
No.15320

:)

No.15322

>>15320
tbh I've found all you really need to do is cut out the work aspect. Living in a society is quite convenient. Growing your own crops and butchering your own meat is such a pain. Just having freely available roads helps way more than you probably realize. And fuck giving up the internet, video games, and running water. Even some humans are entertaining to be around, though definitely not when they're at work.

Just come up with a way to quit working and do it. Females of your race have been doing it for millennia. Keep up, mate.

No.15326

>>15322
Leeching off of society and other people's labor without giving anything back.

No.15328

>>15326
based. consider it a public protest until quantitative easing ends

No.15348

>>15328
Based.
Soyciety treated me like trash as a kid and when I tried to anhero they fucked me over even worse, therefore I have decided to contribute nothing to it. I write free software, but that doesn't mean I will share it with anyone.
So fellow NEETs, ask not what you can do for your country,
Ask what you can take from your cuntry!
That was a typo, but it's far too fitting so I'm leaving it in!

No.15366

If everyone had the same mindset as you then there would be no society or other people's labor to profit off. It would be every man for himself and you weak thin wristed losers would be the first to die.

No.15367

>>15366
If everyone had the same mindset as you, there would be no one to enjoy the fruits of their labor. It takes all kinds! Besides, some people claim to love work. Us NEETs are also reducing wealth inequality by nobly choosing to not take jobs away from poors who really need them. And sure, I could get a job pushing drugs on people or poisoning the planet to make megacorps richer, but I just care too much about other people.

If you lack empathy, I don't hold it against you. You can't help that you were born a sociopath. All I ask is that you quit using that ineffective and dishonest argument when trying to shit on NEETs. The troonjak guy has a more coherent argument than you.

No.15369

>>15367
Sorry man, but >>15367 got a point. And this anon is very grateful for his neet- and 'tismbux. Anon doesn't feel hatred for anyone. The bitterness is your worst enemy fellow anon!

No.15370

>>15366
>What would you do if it was every man for himself in an ancap paradise, huh?!
I definitely wouldn't be a wageslave like you're suggesting, that's for sure. I'd probably start kidnapping children for the sex slave trade. It'd probably be one of the healthiest industries in a world like that. You gotta provide value to the economy to earn your keep, right? Lmao

No.15409
smug.png (212.77 KiB, 516x503) google saucenao

>>15326
Life's not fair. Some people don't have to work, some people are forced to. Get over it or kill yourself and hope for a better life next time you respawn.

No.15508

Jesus christ the antiNEETs got BTFO'd hard this thread. Well done, NEETs.