sample-72aafbf012f18a0c847(…).jpg (77.54 KiB, 850x601) google saucenao
No.15957

I was sitting in my room on the internet when all of a sudden a swarm of hungry yukkuri broke in thru the window begging for sweets

yuyuyu!!! ids time to shiddd all over ur house! yuyuyuy!!! shitty old geezer bring sweet-sweets or die easy slave!!!!

I got up to kick them but all of a sudden a big fat dosu reimu broke down my front door and then started trying to kill me

SHIDDY SLABE GIVE SWEET SWEETS RITE NOW CHU CHUTE WEIMU AND IDOL YOUNG-ONES

I quickly ran into my bedroom where the fat as fuck shithead dosu and the ten billion stupid as fuck yus couldn't reach either

TAGE ID EAJYYYY!!! TAKE IT EAJJJJY!!! DIS IS MARISA AND WEIMUS EAJYY PLACE NOW!!

I could hear the fat custards screaming from the kitchen and ramsacking my cupboard

YUYYUYUY EAJY BLACEEE IS SOOOO EAJJJYYYYYYY POOOPOOO COMING OUT!!!! munch munch happiness!!!

now the fat deibu was shitting all over the house and the kids were too after ramsacking my cupboards. I tried peeking into the kitchen but the fat marisas were too numerous to even make it in thru the door. then I had an idea. I took the ribbon off the fattest reimu's head and threw it down the toilet.

YUYU!!!! GIBES BACKS RIBBON SHIDDY MISTER OR CHUTE WEIMU WILL PUFF PUFF!!!

but it was too late, the other shitheads were already beginning to turn on the accessory-less dosu

UNEAJY SCUM IDS HERE!!!! UGHYUUUU FUGGG SHIDDY SLABE

then the stupid as fuck yus started ganging up and killing the dosu and after that I herded the rest into my broom closet and started eating them daily as livestock with a plastic sheet underneath to catch all the poo

the end

No.15963
No.15964

>>15963
Chorus
YOU MAD WHITE BOY? YOU MADD? IMMA GONNA BLOW DIS SHIET ALL OWA DA PAWG AND YOU MAD???????