Screenshot_2021-01-23 Mits(…).png (95.05 KiB, 329x463) google saucenao
No.1614

Any other NEET self harm?
>how often do you do it
>how do you personally harm yourself
Do you even think self harm is bad if you do not go outside or care about normalfags staring at your scars?
I get it ccan be bad but only if you are damaging yourself in ways that could lead to sickness or a loss of a limb.

No.1615

i'll never get the self harm meme

No.1616

>>1615
It's depression.

No.1617

>>1614
Hi anon,
sorry you're going through this shit. I guess sometimes we have to hurt ourselves to survive. See, alcohol may kill me one day, but it saved me from killing myself many times in the past. Humans do crazy things to stay alive. It's like a chemo for the soul. - Not healthy, but life saving.

Godspeed anon!

No.1618

>>1617
*might

No.1621

I tried it once when i was 12 because i was a child then i realized it was fucking retarded, self destructive and didn't make me feel anything so i stopped. I played stalker soc instead and i feel awesome.
What the fuck is wrong with you cutter? aren't you embarrassed? Don't you feel shameful when someone sees you ugly ass wrists when you go out?

No.1622

>>1621
>What the fuck is wrong with you cutter? aren't you embarrassed? Don't you feel shameful when someone sees you ugly ass wrists when you go out?
Thank you for these kind words on a topic like this.

No.1623

It's probably not the same, but I always advise people to use hot candle wax instead.

No.1626

I used to bluntly hit my head when I was first refusing to go out.
I don't know why I did this or why I threw tantrums

No.1627

>>1626
Blunt force is.... not the helthiest choice of self harm i guess? Any after effects? long term damages? I hope not.

No.1629

>>1617
Drinking heavily may be the only thing that’s kept me alive as well. Godspeed anon

No.1630

I used to when I was younger. It was motivated by self-loathing and the rush I felt from doing it motivated further cuts. I've stopped and haven't done so in a long time but it's not something I would recommend. I got off pretty easy but I've read that some people take it further since they're the types to slip down that slope. Though thinking about it makes me miss it just a little. It helped me cope, I suppose.

>how do you personally harm yourself
I used to just go the cutting route. I would cut on my shoulders that way nobody could see my cuts even while I was wearing short sleeves. Sometimes I would cut my forehead right below my hairline so that nobody would see the scars. That was especially exciting.

>Do you even think self harm is bad if you do not go outside or care about normalfags staring at your scars?
It's not bad because of normalscum, it's bad because it's mentally unhealthy for you. When it's the only thing that can stimulate a depressed person, I might compare it to a drug of sorts. One that you can build immunity to over time but find yourself depending on for it's sheer effectiveness.
>I get it can be bad but only if you are damaging yourself in ways that could lead to sickness or a loss of a limb.
It's easy to think that but again, it's mentally unhealthy and that can be far worse for it's long-term consequences.

I know I might come off as edgy to people who, honestly speaking, probably shouldn't even be reading a thread like this or maybe even on this site, but it's what happened and my motivations are already stated. With those in mind, again, I wouldn't recommend it at all. If it's a rush you want I like to think there are better alternatives. If you want to push yourself to pain there's always exercise. I know that sounds like something that someone who is out of touch and doesn't understand these problems would say but it's the best alternative I can think of off the top of my head, partially because I really do mean it when I warn against self-harm.

Off-topic but your admin or mod needs to be more strict about things, there are people posting here that probably shouldn't even be on this site sometimes.

No.1631

>>1630
admin sama wa baaaaaaaaka!

No.1636

>>1627
It may have worsened my mental state. My neck feels wonky too but otherwise I’m fine I guess!

No.1702

>>1621
I do not care if people see my scars they cover my entire body anyway and it keeps people away from me I am not one to care about normalfags anyway and I question why anyone would.

There are many better reasons to not self harm.
>>1630
Nice post and it ccan be exciting to cut yourself I personally never got a high it is mainly a compulsive thing I do bt have done less and less.
I do not mind the edgy posters on the thread but I know nwdays not all people are actually ok with cyberbullying and it could push users away but seriously do not mind and respect others opinions enough not to want them silenced.

You are right it is mentally unhealthy...