4aXxVr58lPMyJ58VRza_muiCE5(…).png (366.36 KiB, 959x999) google saucenao
incels No.16323

Recently anons have been claiming (mostly in this thread https://neet.moe/neet/thread/16099) that incels have a negative impact on this community. I disagree, but if someone provides data I could be convinced. Let's talk about incels.

Incels come in a lot of varieties and some aren't even blackpilled yet. Forgive me for putting words in your mouth, but I think what is really meant by "incel" in this context is people who engage in unapologetic misogyny. I could see how some people might find that uncool. Personally, I view misogyny as a vice; it's fun to circlejerk about misogyny, but it's not like anyone will learn anything new plus it's not currently socially acceptable. Even Andrew Tate has to camouflage his misogyny. Anonymous imageboards are one of the only places where it makes sense to practice misogyny. It increases brotherly camaraderie to shit on women and men have been doing this literally since before human civilization. Sexism and blaming roasties for society's problems is ultimately better than racism and blaming niggers/kikes/nazis for society's problems.

To the anon who is prejudiced against incels, is there another reason why you hate us so much? I am an incel and the main thing other incels do that I dislike is tfwnogf doomposting, though I understand posting your problems helps people deal with them, so I can and should have a pretty high tolerance for doomposting.

But other than misogyny and sadposting I don't know what you think the problem with us is. Yeah, it's true, incels are one of the most hated groups in modern society, nearly on par with murderers. But in truth incels are just guys who were born with subpar genetics in a highly eugenicist time. Life is not fair *especially* when it comes to dating. I certainly hope you're not someone who thinks inceldom can be "cured" by taking a shower, having confidence, going to therapy, and hitting the gym.

The harsh reality, the blackpill, is that if women can't see you in a romantic light, if you don't make their pussy tingle, you're just shit outta luck. You can't force them to love you through bribery or deceit and you shouldn't change your entire life or personality just for the possibility of a crumb of pussy anyway. Most incels have little problem making friends with women in my experience.

I reiterate: for most of us our celibacy is merely a consequence of our genes, hence the involuntary part. This goes both ways btw. Naturally given my predicament, I initially tried lowering my standards a LOT, even below women all the way to men. I really thought I could will myself into dating a woman without being sexually attracted to her. Unfortunately there is a minimum amount of genetic quality my dick requires in sex partners in order for me to end my celibacy. If she is a genuine femcel i.e. too ugly to get an erection, even if you're dating her, you're still an incel because you'd still be celibate involuntarily. Also you're still an incel if you have enough money to get a hooker or a gold-digger or even if you rape a girl without paying. You may technically end your celibacy streak if you rape someone or coerce them with money, but because you're still sexually unwanted by the opposite sex, you'd still be considered an incel.

In the past, females were basically financially coerced into dating males who lacked the genetic quality to get fluids to rush to their vaginas. However, not getting an erection means intercourse cannot occur. Conversely when women lack arousal, intercourse can still occur. Women just put up with terrible dry sex for most of human history. The clitoris wasn't even scientifically acknowledged until the 1990s. Feminism has done wonders for the female orgasm... but the cost of that is there will now be a lot more incel men and fewer new families. Funny how the only real solution anyone has come up with to solve the Incel Crisis is taking away women's rights so they're financially dependent on men again.

I digress. Is your contention with incels simply that you do not want incels to be affiliated with NEETs so much? They are both contemporary counterculture. MGTOW (which is the rational response to learning that you're incel) is a rejection of social institutions not unlike going NEET. However, while having NEETpride and I guess MGTOWpride makes sense, and there is considerable overlap between NEETs and incels, you can't rationally have incelpride. This is probably why incel communities are more antagonistic and perhaps that's why you are prejudiced against incels. If you can't express your identity with pride, the path of least resistance is shitting on something else. Sadly, many NEETs still don't realize it's something to be proud of and you'll notice they tend to do the same kinda overly cynical crabs-in-a-bucket doomposting that incels are often guilty of. I don't actually go there much, but last I checked you can find this phenomenon on display in wizchan.

So, what's your take on incels? Do you think we are generally a net negative on this community? If so, what is the specific problematic behavior? Can you rationally defend your prejudice against us?

No.16326

I mean I’m not aware of whatever post caused you to write this block of text but,

the fundamental issue with incels is that they believe that sex or the lack thereof is something that can change your life, rather than something that can be nice to have but not necessary by any means

The fact they identify as “incels” demonstrates they don’t understand this

That’s the problem I have with such people

No.16327

>>16326
/thread

Was about to write that the instant they choose to label themeselves an "incel", it says alot about the kind of person they are and their priorities. I don't like shallow people who obsess over shallow stuff, so of course I don't like "incels"
t. "volcel"

No.16328

I mean, look at this post. Who can write so much about the fact that nobody will fuck them? Is it -that- important to you that somebody lets you put your dick in their wet hole? Just jerk off to hentai.

No.16329

And also there's the fact that most self-identifying incels are misogynists and never shut up about women, which is also quite annoying... "Incels" get slack because most everyone who chooses to use the label is a complete degenerate.

No.16335

incels aren't inherently bad if they know their place and accept it (see "volcels")
but its never the case. incels always form loud minority on the internet and attempt to take over funny sites by taking memes seriously and applying it to themselves.

also incels are abiding to zog and pretty lame at that too, not gaining much benefits while making everyone else lives worse.

No.16336

tldr incel is a much worse normie, lacking empathy, usually money, looks, inner drive, etc and yet promoting himself to have those qualities of a normie. look, i'm in my 30s. life requires compromises, you won't have everything at your door, the best friends from the internet, etc. so you act accordingly while remaining ethical and true to yourself somewhat.
the issues with incels is that they didn't yet live anything else than incel life and can't understand what it takes to be mature. big children. incels are just big children similar to underage "neets" who also didn't have anything else in their life yet.

No.16337

Incel = negativity. I want comfy times. I want 30 year old virgins to post about how they have magic powers now, how they are happy with their waifus, or content on their own. The incel movement is a Jewish psyop. A man not distracted by succubi can be a force of good. Not being dirstacted by carnal desire can be a path of virtue. But that view has been perverted. Now all you idiots can see is your own unworthiness, bad genetics, bad social game. If you walk under the incel banner, you walk a path of misery. It's not virginity that is the source of your pain, it's the constant whining, the constant doom posting, focusing on nothing but negativity. I don't want incels to spread their self-destructive ideology any further. I want to see comfy posting that makes people happy.

No.16340

You are what you eat. Incels have been forced to eat shit their whole lives. Some can grin and bear it, but that doesn't change the fact their breath still smells.

Incels loudly protest as if that will get them any sympathy. There's nothing to be proud of in playing the hand you were dealt when it doesn't afford you any dignity. I'm a loser, and when asked what I do I say basement dweller. If you posture, people expect you to just get it over with whether that's going ER or roping.

No.16341

>words words words words

No.16342

>>16326
OP here. I def agree with you that sex is overrated, but being an incel doesn't mean you never orgasm (self-lubricating heated fleshlights even allow you to cum in a warm wet hole!) Being an incel is more about society and half the population wanting to end your bloodline. Not receiving that social validation AND there being nothing you can do about it is very frustrating, especially given that in normie society you're not really a person if you don't have a gf. Not saying normie society is all it's cracked up to be, but the fact is that a large portion of the human experience is closed off to incels, through no fault of our own. You can't blame people for being upset about that, and venting on anonymous imageboards. It's not like we can talk about this shit with our friends and family.
>>16237
>volcel
Based, but I'm sure it took you some time and emotional trauma to come to that conclusion. Again, it's not just shallow stuff. Wanting to be loved is a pretty deep level human thing. Most people would literally rather kill themselves than go without it their whole lives.
>>16328
I only wrote so much cause I finally got some pervitin. I'm not particularly passionate about the blackpill anymore, but I do think it's the most useful theory for navigating reality and I'll always defend the underdog.
>>16329
Misogynistic jokes are funny. If it doesn't suit your humor taste, fine, but my ultimate point is that incels don't inherently worsen communities.
>>16335
False. It just takes a few years for most incels to become volcels. Or they kill themselves. Cope or rope. And given that hypergamy shows no signs of slowing down, there is a steady supply of fresh incels. I wouldn't even say incels are typically a loud minority, you just assume we're not incels when we're quiet about incel stuff.
>>16336
I think most incels start out as failed normies and, if they don't kill themselves, become chill degenerates. Like me! I'm in my 30s too btw. It sounds like you just don't want younger people in this online community. I will concede that an imageboard population that exclusively consists of 30-something advanced NEETs would likely be amazing.
>>16337
I am probably in the minority here, but the blackpill is a source of positivity for me. My whole life I thought I was *doing* something to make women turned off by me. I thought it was my *fault*. Upon learning that A) I'm not alone & B) it's not my fault was extremely liberating. I feel like I didn't really start living my life until I discovered the blackpill and incel culture in my late 20s. And now that I don't plan on reproducing, I can finally afford to be a NEET. Are there some fakecel teenagers who use the incel label as a cover for being afraid to talk to girls? Sure. But for most of us, the blackpill theory has been a net positive. I always want to maximize comfyposting too. Stuff like the "it's not your fault and you're not alone bro" meme, fantasizing about sexbots, and Kemper-kun's posts all seem comfy to me (notice he actually doesn't post gore often). Furthermore, misogyny keeps women out. Even before I knew what an incel was, I never liked how adding even a single woman to a group changes the social dynamics.
>>16340
I think this is a case of things you personally dislike sound louder. The point of the "loud protest" isn't to gain sympathy. It's more that when we see someone make an incorrect, bluepilled claim, we want to correct them. And there is a LOT of bluepilled advice out there. Then I suppose there are those incels who need to vent about their problems, which I concede isn't what I like to read either. Paying for therapy is a rip-off though. Perhaps it would help if there was a dedicated board for whining about your life here.
>>16341
>meth meth meth meth

No.16345

>>16342
>Based, but I'm sure it took you some time and emotional trauma to come to that conclusion
Nope. Was never interested in sex in the slightest. I don't understand why I would be when I stop being horny the instant I jerk off? Why do I need sex? There's also just the fact that actually fucking a real life person sounds disgusting.

No.16354

>>16345
For most incels, it's really not about the orgasm. It's about being sexually desirable, receiving social validation, and starting a family. That's why incels who fuck prostitutes are still considered incels. If you don't have the primal urge (or maybe it's purely a result of lifelong indoctrination) to be wanted and to start a family, lucky you. Just understand it's not so simple for most of us.

No.16358

>>16354
I do want to be wanted, sort of, but that presents itself as a desire for meaningful friendships and connections with others. I've never felt the desire to start a family before, though. Anyway, I guess the fact that I have so little in common with people who do is why I struggle to understand them or put myself in their shoes.

No.16362

>>16358
Are you a member of the asexual master race? I've always regarded my libido as a curse. I think most people do. Nothing kills my capacity to reason faster than being horny. No Nut November is fucking retarded for this very reason.

No.16365

>>16362
No... I jerk off to anime girls all the time, and sometimes even 3DPD (Mostly cosplays). But seeing cum, or two people fucking, or weird facial expressions turns me off. I guess I would like to be asexual, because jerking off is a waste of time, even though I don't do it as much as some people.

No.16368

>>16326
I think losing your virginity so the mysticism surrounding sex is dispelled is valuable. But yeah, once you've had sex once having sex again won't make you a better person. If anything, constantly having sex makes you a shittier person, not unlike constantly jerking off.

No.16374

lol go fuck yourself

wont read, incels are garbage and not welcomed, from my experience, they turn to shit every enviroment they step into

No.16377

>>16374
Maybe crystal.cafe is more your speed then. Most NEETs are incels or volcels after all.

No.16386

>>16377
Do you actually believe this?

No.16395

>>16386
Yes. The majority of NEETs are celibate, either voluntarily or involuntarily. Do you not accept this fact? Doesn't the cognitive dissonance give you headaches?

No.16397

>>16395
>Do you not accept this fact? Doesn't the cognitive dissonance give you headaches?
See, thats pretty hostile and toxic. It's that kind of negativity that makes lurking really uncomfortable.

No.16398

>>16397
Perhaps don't throw stones if you're in a glass house.

No.16415

>>16398
Not him, but I don't go online to talk to other incels. There are incel forums for that. Most incels never got the hang of anonymous boards.

No.18118

lolcows have been raiding this place. YIKES!
To make it clear. Being incel is about lack of love not sex like these oversexualizing trannies seem to espouse